Bangkok taxi driver faces fines, license suspension, training classes after passenger complains about ride

Thaiger

A Bangkok taxi driver has been fined, has his license suspended, and has to take a training class after his erratic behaviour unnerved a passenger. The passenger posted online about the eccentric taxi ride that was supposed to take them from Victory Monument to Klong 6, Pathum Thani, last Sunday. However, the passenger cut the ride short and got off at Future Park, instead. According to the unnamed passenger, the car ride included the driver spitting, pretending to stab himself, and laughing to himself. It was not stated what he pretended to stab himself with if anything. The Department of […]

The post Bangkok taxi driver faces fines, license suspension, training classes after passenger complains about ride appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

ok one down now only a few thousand more to go in Bangkok alone .

I guess that's what happens when you mix long hours driving and frequent doses of yaba to keep you awake maybe. 

• Haha 2

Have the Thais not read the Chinese proverb Kill one frighten ten thousand.

I am suggesting they should kill him but they can at least give him a demned good thrashing. lol

4 hours ago, BookShe said:

Thanks God the pandemic is over so we can concentrate on more important news, such as this one. :)

The 'pandemic' might be even responsible for such cases. Some people eventually go cuckoo from all the bs lately. ?

• Haha 1

I often thought of reporting drivers that took the long roundabout route in spite my protestations and instructions, but did not. If it happens in future I will report it. 

555 Almost looks like hes looking at his phone as the COP watches the movie--"How to be better at conning tourists"....and the chairs with the plastic torn and laying about...so very thai!.....Bad Somchai! mai dee!

Half the time I ask the driver to turn on the meter he replies that it is broken. It broke the instant I asked him to turn it on. 555. Too funny.