Jump to content

Videos Of Your Pets ..?...?


Faraday
 Share

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, gummy said:

As the thread is entitled "Videos of your pets"  I didn't think I could use Pornhub in this forum

Behave yourself, photos of pets, animal pets, not your kind of pet.

Just look at my vid above, shows how 1 of my dogs loves me, you can actually hear him talking to me.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, colinneil said:

Behave yourself, photos of pets, animal pets, not your kind of pet.

Just look at my vid above, shows how 1 of my dogs loves me, you can actually hear him talking to me.

Well if I could show it you could see my pet licking me, same as your dogs I bet 555. ps don't mention it to my wife as she will never let me put her collar on again 555

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, gummy said:

Well if I could show it you could see my pet licking me, same as your dogs I bet 555. ps don't mention it to my wife as she will never let me put her collar on again 555

Not quite the same, if you listen to the vid, you will here me telling him not to lick me, as i never allow my dogs to lick me, never.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Not quite the same, if you listen to the vid, you will here me telling him not to lick me, as i never allow my dogs to lick me, never.

We have a young calf now, 6 weeks old who love to lick my legs. As you know cows tongues are quite rough. Tried to show my wife but she just call me a pervert.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

Behave yourself, photos of pets, animal pets, not your kind of pet.

Just look at my vid above, shows how 1 of my dogs loves me, you can actually hear him talking to me.

Bloody hell it's Dr Dolittle now.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use