Chon Buri orders limit groups, charity events, close local business

Thaiger

Chon Buri issued 2 new orders this evening to address spreading Covid-19 in the province, closing a company with infections and restricting gatherings and charity events. The 2 orders come as the province is seeing surging Covid-19 infections, surpassing 500 per day, and the governor requested that local residents stay at home whenever possible. The orders go into effect immediately. Prime Production Company is the subject of the first order released tonight, as it calls for the company to be shut down after multiple Covid-19 infections were found. The business located in Bor Thong in Chon Buri will be closed […]

The post Chon Buri orders limit groups, charity events, close local business appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

If I’m not mistaken Chonburi houses Thailand’s largest industrial estates. If multiple factories have to close down due to Covid it will be trouble…

so strange how the government focuses on vaccinations for Phuket. I’m assuming that industrial estates provides more jobs and GDP than Phuket. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

If I’m not mistaken Chonburi houses Thailand’s largest industrial estates. If multiple factories have to close down due to Covid it will be trouble…

so strange how the government focuses on vaccinations for Phuket. I’m assuming that industrial estates provides more jobs and GDP than Phuket. 

Don't forget majority shareholders in these industrial estates may "have connections"

4 hours ago, 9S_ said:

Exactly, in deep trouble and incompetent to manage anything. The worst they had in Thailands history.

4 hours ago, gummy said:

Don't forget majority shareholders in these industrial estates may "have connections"

Most who understand Thai could see the writing on the walls the last days that something going on behind the curtains and you cannot read it at the Thaiger at the moment but maybe in the comming days or week. It will be a huge surprise for many or shock.

7 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Most who understand Thai could see the writing on the walls the last days that something going on behind the curtains and you cannot read it at the Thaiger at the moment but maybe in the comming days or week. It will be a huge surprise for many or shock.

Don't think it will be too greater surprise