Thailand News Today | Soft Samui launch, warning over Fake News, Only Fans disrupts girlie bars | July 14

Thaiger

The Thai Cabinet has approved an extension to the emergency decree until at least the end of September. While the “Samui Plus” reopening plan starts tomorrow, it will be a “soft” reopening with few starters for the opening day. Yesterday, another visitor to Phuket was discovered to be infected with Covid. The discovery brings Phuket’s total infected visitors to 7. Thailand’s girlie bar industry, and the male equivalents, are getting strong competition from websites like Only Fans.

The post Thailand News Today | Soft Samui launch, warning over Fake News, Only Fans disrupts girlie bars | July 14 appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

1 hour ago, thai3 said:

Never get this soft opening they do here all the time, it's either open or it's not!

The soft opening means they do not scam the tourists for ten days, then, it's open season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I would like to thank your news agency for the updates and great news reporting. I am here in the US (Arizona) and will be coming to Phuket next week. Your news and videos are so helpful in preparing for my trip and keeping updated on the situation on the ground. Keep up the great work. ?

• Thanks 1

Brave man Balbahotog !  please keep us all posted on here as to how things go and what the reality is rather than the spin doctors reports .

Good luck and distance yourself on the plane if you can, don't want to end up in quarantine on day one like some have unfortunately. 

19 minutes ago, Balbahotog said:

I would like to thank your news agency for the updates and great news reporting. I am here in the US (Arizona) and will be coming to Phuket next week. Your news and videos are so helpful in preparing for my trip and keeping updated on the situation on the ground. Keep up the great work. ?

Ah welcome Balbahotog. I was fortunate to be invited onto the Carrier Nimitz when the ship visited Pattaya.

I was most impressed and tried to volunteer, but failed because I was British.

My advice to you is keep your hand on your wallet all the time while in Phuket. And avoid the tall girls in the bars that have deep voices.

Oh my error. I thought you were on the ship USS Arizona. Well my advice is still good. Have a good trip.

Edited by TobyAndrews
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TobyAndrews said:

Ah welcome Balbahotog. I was fortunate to be invited onto the Carrier Nimitz when the ship visited Pattaya.

I was most impressed and tried to volunteer, but failed because I was British.

My advice to you is keep your hand on your wallet all the time while in Phuket. And avoid the tall girls in the bars that have deep voices.

Oh my error. I thought you were on the ship USS Arizona. Well my advice is still good. Have a good trip.

How do you know he is not looking for those tall girls in the bar ?

6 hours ago, Thaiger said:

r. While the “Samui Plus” reopening plan starts tomorrow, it will be a “soft” reopening with few starters for the opening day

That'll be hard-on those who check it out ..