Prachin Buri clinic raided for allegedly selling fake Moderna vaccines

Thaiger

A proprietor of a clinic in the central Thailand province of Prachin Buri has been taken in for questioning after patients allege, he was selling them fake doses of the Moderna vaccine. The owner is set to be questioned today, says Pattanachai Pamornpibul of the Wangg Takian Police. Yesterday, police raided his business, the Kularb Clinic. Clients had reported the clinic was selling “Moderna” vaccines for 1,500 baht a dose. One patient said she transferred around 6,000 baht for vaccines for her family of 4. However, on the appointed date, the clinic staff failed to show her the vaccine’s packaging. […]

The post Prachin Buri clinic raided for allegedly selling fake Moderna vaccines appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Can't expect anything else given the shambles that the government have created with the abysmal vaccination drive they instigated.

This is Thailand. 

• Like 2

Now there's a surprise a Thai clinic selling allegedly fake vaccines who would have thought !  They should have offered a Rolex with every jab done by a ladyboy nurse. Not that that's my fantasy - to be jabbed by a ladyboy nurse. (((shudders)))

• Haha 3

Surprised there are no many of such midwifery places selling it. I think you might be able to find a few on famous Thai e-commerce sites, such as Facebook or Line 

the only way to minimise the black market of fake vaccines is to increase supply over demand and make a public statement everyday on the delivery schedule to give public confidence on the wait.

I feel sad for the Thais who have to go through this ordeal but I come from a place far worse at the moment.

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

proprietor of a clinic in the central Thailand province of Prachin Buri has been taken in for questioning after patients allege, he was selling them fake doses of the Moderna vaccine.

Blimey who'd have thought that .. 

Could've been worse though for if they were fake noodles they would be impasta's .. 

1 hour ago, billybob said:

Now there's a surprise a Thai clinic selling allegedly fake vaccines who would have thought !  They should have offered a Rolex with every jab done by a ladyboy nurse. Not that that's my fantasy - to be jabbed by a ladyboy nurse. (((shudders)))

Ummm, can you please elaborate a little more on how you would be jabbed by a ladyboy?

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Dedinbed said:

Blimey who'd have thought that .. 

Could've been worse though for if they were fake noodles they would be impasta's .. 

If it was a Russian selling fake vaccine from a car, he might been Vlad the Impala.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Ummm, can you please elaborate a little more on how you would be jabbed by a ladyboy?

You've been here a long time - I shall leave it to your probably vivid imagination !

39 minutes ago, billybob said:

You've been here a long time - I shall leave it to your probably vivid imagination !

Here comes a nightmare tonight of me running away screaming down a hall but never reaching the other end.

3 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Please don't. I don't think my mind could cope with the possibilities this will conjure up. 

In all seriousness, this really is a disgusting crime.

Imagine this family thinking that they are now safe because of such a shabby trick, and then later becoming infected?

46 minutes ago, JohninDubin said:

Please don't. I don't think my mind could cope with the possibilities this will conjure up. 

Yes indeed, as a line in the movie Apocalypse Now at the end of the movie Marlin Brando says: The Horror - The Horror. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, JohninDubin said:

In all seriousness, this really is a disgusting crime.

Imagine this family thinking that they are now safe because of such a shabby trick, and then later becoming infected?

Well, to be fair, people going through the "official" channels are just as likely to experience that same outcome. ?