Good Morning Thailand | Samui Reopens tomorrow, your responses to the vaccine survey

Thaiger

Today Tim and Able talk with Khun Chat from Bliss Events Thailand about The Samui re-opening and if they are ready to open under the Samui Plus program. We take a look at your responses to our vaccine survey yesterday. Covid latest and the main headlines from Thailand today. To follow Able visit her @emceeable and @findyourvoiceasia

The post Good Morning Thailand | Samui Reopens tomorrow, your responses to the vaccine survey appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

The whole system of the Samui plus seems odd.

Tourists arrive,usually fully vaccinated and have to ‘quarantine’.On the other hand,hotel staff are coming back from their villages,sometimes the province is a dark red zone and they may be unvaccinated/vaccinated with a less reliable vaccine and they have no restrictions on their movements.

Ah, first time I viewed this program. Now I know why all you guys like to watch, send in questions and get updates. I would love to go to the beach in Samui right now, but personally I do not like the fact that they keep a semi leash on you. You would think there should hopefully be some entertainment and drinking hole open, maybe some bars will be making food and changed their licenses to accommodate that. I have seen a couple in CM that are doing it that way now, and they are really only bars.

I hope all goes well for Koh Samui.  The online guest from the island was excellent…energetic, knowledgeable, focused.  Don’t know why a government contingent from Bangkok is attending.  I guess Bangkok is only a red zone for most, not all.  We didn’t watch any further as we are not Able fans.  She adds confusion over clarity.