Bali to deport 4 tourists for not wearing masks, breaking disease control orders

Thaiger

Four tourists in Bali are being deported after they apparently did not follow local disease control measures during their stay on the resort island in Indonesia. Some didn’t wear face masks while the other, who was infected with Covid-19, apparently left a quarantine hotel during her mandatory isolation period. Covid-19 has been on the rise in the Southeast Asian country. Since the start of the pandemic, Indonesia has recorded more than 2.5 million Covid-19 cases and more than 67,000 deaths. Last Thursday, 3 travellers from the United States, Ireland and Russia were detained after they were seen in the Kuta […]

The post Bali to deport 4 tourists for not wearing masks, breaking disease control orders appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Thailand should follow the same as Indonesia. Deport those overstayed non-compliance foreigners not wearing face masks in public places. Pattaya and most touristy places have this type of bad examples flouting the disease control order. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, riclag said:

It amazes me  that so many people  just refuse to follow the rules while being a guest in another country !

I agree. In the U.K. thousands of crimes each year are committed by foreigners. Some a little more serious than not wearing a face mask. These include Rape, murder, financial extortion, violent crimes etc. So yes, it amazes me also that so many people just refuse to follow rules while being a guest in another country

it is crazy for wearing a mask,
will not really help sometimes,
it is for government to show to keep all healthy,
but it is a sign that government do not know
how to keep resident people quiet,

the show must go on for clowns at governments

Edited by satpete

The unfortunate side of this is that the alleged absence of a mask can be used to extort people.

brings to mind the Thonglor cigarette butt scam.

As an American I am embarrassed and agree they should be kicked out as soon as possible. I’d like to kick the assholes out of America as well. Hopefully they will be banned from those countries as well

Can you say twat on here?  I rather enjoyed hearing it on "The Boys" Prime video series.  I think in this context it refers to a stupid or obnoxious person.  It may not be elegant but it sums up some people quite nicely.

Edited by bushav8r