Thailand monitoring Myanmar situation, will work to end conflict

Thaiger

Since the February 1 military coup in Myanmar, the Thai government has been relatively quiet on the situation in the neighbouring country, with a few statements urging for peace and an end to the violence after more than 700 people were killed by Burmese security forces. Some clashes between the military and ethnic troops have been along the Thai border, so close that some in Thailand could hear explosions and gunshots. Thailand is closely monitoring the Myanmar situation, according to Department of Information director-general and Ministry of Foreign Affairs spokesperson Tanee Sangrat, who called it a “humanitarian crisis.” “As a […]

The post Thailand monitoring Myanmar situation, will work to end conflict appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

18 minutes ago, gummy said:

Perhaps they are trying to pick up some tips 

Perhaps they're hoping to sell a submarine.

• Haha 1

So once Thailand help to resolve the issues in Myanmar they can then fix the problems in its own country..

Or has the great white knight the saviour to all problems got a solution.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SickBuffalo said:

Which one?

Girl in centre of pic.  I want to go SAVE her, along with all the other lovelies.  

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, KaptainRob said:

Girl in centre of pic.  I want to go SAVE her, along with all the other lovelies.  

Yes but after you SAVE her, would you be any use to her?

Or is it all in your mind.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, KaptainRob said:

I would save her if she was falling off a cliff.

"Quick! Hold onto this!"

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Yes but after you SAVE her, would you be any use to her?

Or is it all in your mind.

Oi no dirty thoughts Colin, I always wanted a daughter, or 3.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, KaptainRob said:

Yes, but you need to 'save as' the correct format.   png would be good, as it's described as 'lossless'.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, KaptainRob said:

My wife has a very nice little nurses uniform that looks like it would fit her also being of similar build which could help I'm sure. 

To be serious they are brave souls knowing what they are up against.

19 minutes ago, gummy said:

My wife has a very nice little nurses uniform that looks like it would fit her also being of similar build which could help I'm sure. 

... another dirty mind.  Shame on you gummy ? go sit in the corner with Colin.

We have now and have had in the past, a number of Burmese workers, not just tai yai, but Burmese passport carrying citizens, work for us.  They are lovely hard working people and usually perform menial tasks shunned by Thai's.

A house-building family complete with cousins, nephews and nieces work 10 or 12 hrs a day 7 days a week and are always happy and smiling.  They have done very well for themselves as they complete all stages of construction through to tiling and painting themselves in a professional manner.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KaptainRob said:

another dirty mind.  Shame on you gummy ? go sit in the corner with Colin.

Oh please not the same corner, dirty minds, how can you possibly think such a thing?Happy Yes It Is GIF

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, gummy said:

You're right, they are brave souls, saving our souls.

3 hours ago, KaptainRob said:

Oi no dirty thoughts Colin, I always wanted a daughter, or 3.  

Daddy complex needs to spank.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, KaptainRob said:

... another dirty mind.  Shame on you gummy ? go sit in the corner with Colin.

We have now and have had in the past, a number of Burmese workers, not just tai yai, but Burmese passport carrying citizens, work for us.  They are lovely hard working people and usually perform menial tasks shunned by Thai's.

A house-building family complete with cousins, nephews and nieces work 10 or 12 hrs a day 7 days a week and are always happy and smiling.  They have done very well for themselves as they complete all stages of construction through to tiling and painting themselves in a professional manner.

Yes, just replaced a faulty kitchen roof with a family as you say, and we usually use them when we need things done like awnings etc. Hard workers.

34 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Yes, just replaced a faulty kitchen roof with a family as you say, and we usually use them when we need things done like awnings etc. Hard workers.

Don't suppose we're talking about the same family, Pon, Pen, Tho and Teng ... forget the girls name.  They're never short of work, have a waiting list and seldom venture far from our mooban.

Don't think so. But there are quite a few family that do it like that. Father, Mom, Daughter, Son, Niece, Daughter's husband, etc. My wife is the one who knows them, I just sit back and make comments when needed. Nice folk.