Study shows antibodies drop by 50% every 40 days after 2 doses of Sinovac

Thaiger

A study carried out by the faculty of medicine at Thammasat University and the National Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology has found that antibodies halve every 40 days after 2 doses of the Sinovac vaccine. Researcher Anan Jongkaewwattana says 500 people who received both doses of the Chinese vaccine took part in the study. The findings confirmed that their levels of Covid-19 antibodies dropped by 50% every 40 days. According to a Bangkok Post report, those who received their second dose of Sinovac more than 60 days after the first showed lower levels of antibodies than those who’d received […]

The post Study shows antibodies drop by 50% every 40 days after 2 doses of Sinovac appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Why do they try to keep on finding numbers of efficacy on this one. Just throw it away or keep it only for emergency infected people incase there is a have to use it, and simply get new good ones in to rejab everyone especially all that need to be vaccinated that have been disrespected. The stuff is now simply garbage by all standards from the mutations now on the scene. Don't we have a new one just discovered in BKK as two got together and just had a brand new bouncing baby virus. The thing we do know since it was gifted to the worlds is that CV-19 is constantly changing, strong and continues to do a superb job of ruining peoples lives in many more ways than just getting sick and or croaking. 

• Like 3

Here we go, clown number 2 trying to cover his a**. The man needs to just admit defeat, stop buying from his Chinese cousin and get vaccines that actually work, wonder how his costing is working now he has to dish out all these extra jabs.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Graham said:

Here we go, clown number 2 trying to cover his a**. The man needs to just admit defeat, stop buying from his Chinese cousin and get vaccines that actually work, wonder how his costing is working now he has to dish out all these extra jabs.

The Thai/Chinese investor is heavily invested and they are basically joined at the hip with the CCP. Must pay really well though if they keep on buying it and trying to pass it on as something good..

54 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

The Thai/Chinese investor is heavily invested and they are basically joined at the hip with the CCP. Must pay really well though if they keep on buying it and trying to pass it on as something good..

I wonder if anyone has actually tested a sample of what's in the bottles ???

3 minutes ago, Graham said:

I wonder if anyone has actually tested a sample of what's in the bottles ???

Sure, the Guinea pigs that they insist it is ok for and jab with it. I would gather not a one of them jabbed it, but they did with the Pfizer or equivalent.

Without comparing this breakthrough research with any other vaccines it's pretty much useless. Personally, I would love to see comparison test for locally made AZ vs Japanese imported AZ vaccine.

• Like 1

To be fair to Thammasat Uni, this is the only study of it's type I've seen by anyone, anywhere, that shows definitively just how totally crap Sinovac is.

It's barely worth having free, but this garbage costs* four times as much as J&J or AZ, and 50% more than Pfizer.

There's no possible justification for buying more.

(*: figures from Bloomberg, 6 July '21)

Again, if not put in context, these articles are worth zero and are just clickbaits.

First, we do not even know what is the minimum antibody (Ab) count to have an appropriate immune response for each variant of COVID-19 already occurred and yet to occur. So, is the drop reaching and surpassing that minimum threshold? Who knows.

Second, antibody half life is no mystery at all. Antibody count does not need to remain high for long time. Our body is energy saving and does not make stuff for nothing. It is more important that the memory B and T cells are working. Is the study taking this into account? Who knows.

Third, there is no comparison with other vaccines about the antibody count decay . What happens with AZ, Pfizer, Moderna? Who knows.

Fourth, the reseacher just uploaded a colorful note on his FB profile, there is not even a preprint available online at the moment. What are we talking about? Who knows.

Last (as a general remark): Thaiger, why aren't you able to put a link redirecting to the primary sources of the stuffs you are writing about? And I do not mean the other newspapers where you copy such articles from, but the scientific articles. I suggest you hire a serious scientific expert.

4 hours ago, AlexPTY said:

Without comparing this breakthrough research with any other vaccines it's pretty much useless. Personally, I would love to see comparison test for locally made AZ vs Japanese imported AZ vaccine.

Because what would this bring you? Accept more Thais not wanting to be vaccinated.