18 arrested and 8 luxury cars seized in alleged online gambling operation bust

Thaiger

18 people were arrested after Thailand’s Police Cyber Taskforce raided 2 homes in Pathum Thani suspected of being used for operating several online gambling websites. The suspects face charges of illegally running an online gambling operation and violating the Emergency Decree, which was put in place to curb the spread of Covid-19. Recently, the Thai government imposed tight restrictions in Bangkok and surrounding provinces, including Pathum Thani, which limits gatherings to no more than 5 people. Police investigated several gambling websites and obtained search warrants from the Thanyaburi Court for homes suspected of being linked to the websites. Officers seized […]

The post 18 arrested and 8 luxury cars seized in alleged online gambling operation bust appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Oh I do hope someone keeps an accurate log of all the items (including pictures) so that nothing goes missing before reaching the secure storage location. 555

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Either VPN's aren't doing much good anymore to hide things, or the server provider tipped off the traffic, or these guys are either ballsy not caring or they did not make the correct amount of gifts, or they have made adequate offerings reaching a satisfactorily level that was enough to fill pockets and then came onto the chopping block..

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Thaiger said:

18 people were arrested after Thailand’s Police Cyber Taskforce raided 2 homes in Pathum Thani suspected of being used for operating several online gambling websites. The suspects face charges of illegally running an online gambling operation and violating the Emergency Decree, which was put in place to curb the spread of Covid-19. Recently, the Thai government imposed tight restrictions in Bangkok and surrounding provinces, including Pathum Thani, which limits gatherings to no more than 5 people. Police investigated several gambling websites and obtained search warrants from the Thanyaburi Court for homes suspected of being linked to the websites. Officers seized […]

The post 18 arrested and 8 luxury cars seized in alleged online gambling operation bust appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Looks like the guy second right, pointing to the ground is saying to his pal "look , this one is mine this time, you had the other one before"

17 minutes ago, gummy said:

Looks like the guy second right, pointing to the ground is saying to his pal "look , this one is mine this time, you had the other one before"

I think he is saying.... hey boss stop pulling rank on me, its my turn to get the fancy car.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, colinneil said:

I think he is saying.... hey boss stop pulling rank on me, its my turn to get the fancy car.

They might be mumbling to each other, look at all the traffic and gamblers we will be able to track down and get money out of. The big boss and our second wives are really gonna be happy with this one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Either VPN's aren't doing much good anymore to hide things, or the server provider tipped off the traffic, or these guys are either ballsy not caring or they did not make the correct amount of gifts, or they have made adequate offerings reaching a satisfactorily level that was enough to fill pockets and then came onto the chopping block..

Probably just inter gambling gang rivalry, just the enforcers dobbing people in because the big chiefs are no doubt connected people so they never get caught

14 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

They might be mumbling to each other, look at all the traffic and gamblers we will be able to track down and get money out of. The big boss and our second wives are really gonna be happy with this one.

Or one could be saying to the other, yes when I was banging your mia noi last night she said he told me it was ok to screw you tonight because he wanted to spend time polishing his nice red Ferrari he has got.

14 minutes ago, gummy said:

Probably just inter gambling gang rivalry, just the enforcers dobbing people in because the big chiefs are no doubt connected people so they never get caught

Be funny if some disgruntled Thai gambler went to the police station and complained that they ripped him off as he actually bet on Italy for the match.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, gummy said:

Or one could be saying to the other, yes when I was banging your mia noi last night she said he told me it was ok to screw you tonight because he wanted to spend time polishing his nice red Ferrari he has got.

That would never happen here. Just look at  the daily news of the jealous men  who whack or hurt their previous wives, second cheating wife, ex gf's or current girlfriends.

4 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

That would never happen here. Just look at  the daily news of the jealous men  who whack or hurt their previous wives, second cheating wife, ex gf's or current girlfriends.

That's very true of course but you do read about other men "getting off" on knowing what their wifes/mia nois are doing also. Of course those two policemen in the picture could both have been gay and they were just discussing which barber to go to.

25 minutes ago, gummy said:

That's very true of course but you do read about other men "getting off" on knowing what their wifes/mia nois are doing also. Of course those two policemen in the picture could both have been gay and they were just discussing which barber to go to.

Could be. Maybe they would be happy to have someone else service them since are old relationships. In the end as long as they are happy and come home, or if they actually can unload them to another, is all that counts. For being homosexual I won't count that out looking at those haircuts. : ) Of course I am just joking, so I hope nobody takes offence. Well at least I think I am.