Pressure mounts for effective boosters as fully vaccinated nurse dies of Covid-19

Thaiger

The government is coming under increasing pressure to provide effective vaccine boosters to frontline medical staff, following the death of a nurse who’d received 2 doses of Sinovac. The Bangkok Post reports that the 30 year old nurse died a week after contracting Covid-19, despite being fully inoculated. Her cousin, Siwakorn Rattanakuntee, confirmed the death on Facebook, adding that the nurse became infected while working on an isolation ward. “She had received 2 doses of vaccine that senior public health officials claim can reduce the severity of symptoms and lower mortality. My cousin died today, a week after being infected.” […]

The post Pressure mounts for effective boosters as fully vaccinated nurse dies of Covid-19 appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

However, from then on, immunity begins to decline, eventually dropping to only 30 – 40%. Thiravat says the booster must be a different type of vaccine in order to protect healthcare workers” - Would be shocking if it wasn’t completely expected. The only question is why is Thailand still buying millions of doses?

Edited by EdwardV
Spelling
  • Like 2

Eh, maybe it's because of the sham government that are a complete failure, they haven't been able to get anything right so far and the hole they are digging is only getting deeper. 

Instead of praising themselves a year ago for what a good job they had done in not testing anyone so nobody knew the correct numbers they should have been buying vaccines and getting people vaccinated but no, not these clowns, now look at the disaster unfolding.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Graham said:

what a good job they had done in not testing anyone so nobody knew the correct numbers

It was certainly a very effective and characteristically Thai way to keep the country Covid-free.

On the plus side, we might actually have far more immunity out there than we realise. If I was the Thai government, I would be testing everyone for antibodies.

If you have had Covid, I would put you to the back of the list for a vaccine, and recommend you apply for a job in the one of the tourist areas.

Thailand could very well be in a better position than the public fear.

Unfortunately, the government cannot do any of that because it would implicitly mean admitting that the pandemic actually did occur to some extent in Thailand in 2020, but was hidden.

Edited by SickBuffalo
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, EdwardV said:

However, from then on, immunity begins to decline, eventually dropping to only 30 – 40%. Thiravat says the booster must be a different type of vaccine in order to protect healthcare workers” - Would be shocking if it wasn’t completely expected. The only question is why is Thailand still buying millions of doses?

I would out an out state the why, but it isn't pretty and does nothing for the good Thai people and foreigners. So I will keep this post clean because there is nothing good I can say.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, EdwardV said:

The only question is why is Thailand still buying millions of doses?

Red envelopes have a unique gravitational field that prevent them being returned once slipped into a general's pocket.

????????

Edited by SickBuffalo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

So the bad part is, all this Sinovac jabbing for the medical professionals becomes null and void if they don't get a quality jab booster. And with this then we can reason that all this time and effort has been wasted, and now because they will need a booster this will now take away from the people getting their jab and security and peace of mind. But then it goes farther that all the Hi-So, Junta and government people with their families connected having the Sinovac jabs prior will be silently next in line and then this furthers the taking away from the people. There is a special law the drafted and put into place that prohibits any information to be publicized if it is deemed to be negative or can incite a negative attitude against the Government and Junta. So you can probably bet your bottom dollar that all the Elite and Hi-So and big Junta and their families will be jumping que for taking that Pfizer booster from the USA, the AZ from Japan and what else that is non Chinese leaving what is left if any to the next in line commoners.. But the good thing is the good Thai people do know this and are back at it on the streets and going to court.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SickBuffalo said:

Red envelopes have a unique gravitational field that prevent them being returned once slipped into a general's pocket.

????????

During the Chinese NY this year I posted this over on the other site. The only true gift that cannot be scrutinized besides a silent deposit to an offshore bank account that cannot be traced. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

So you can probably bet your bottom dollar that all the Elite and Hi-So and big Junta and their families will be jumping que for taking that Pfizer booster from the USA, the AZ from Japan and what else that is non Chinese

Don't be so silly @HolyCowCm!

All the people who matter and their families got their Pfizer shots right at the start of this year. Some activists, I think funded by Thaksin, tracked down the special shipment to Thailand of 100,000 shots that the Thai government never announced and still refuses to admit ever existed.

Quintessential Thainess.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, SickBuffalo said:

????????

And CP is shareholder of Sinovac!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EdwardV said:

Very simple the answer: CP is the shareholder of Sinovac! And by the way Sinovac got his approval by bribery of the Chines drug regulator it was in all big news outlets around the world. You can read it also in jab cover up in Thailand at the Bangkok Post.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SickBuffalo said:

Don't be so silly @HolyCowCm!

All the people who matter and their families got their Pfizer shots right at the start of this year. Some activists, I think funded by Thaksin, tracked down the special shipment to Thailand of 100,000 shots that the Thai government never announced and still refuses to admit ever existed.

Quintessential Thainess.

There is more than that out there that needs to be booster scratched. Must be tough walking on and over all those commoners laid down in rows to get to the coveted jab. Maybe or probably same Pfizer shipment and is taboo to talk about. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

I think more than just that.

Interesting to note that Sinovac has precisely the same effectiveness against the Delta variant as that orange drink they sell from a dispenser in 7/11.

• Haha 2

i am sure it comes as a shock to some people who thought that they became invincible, just because they got 2 shots of any kind of vaccine

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, AlexPTY said:

i am sure it comes as a shock to some people who thought that they became invincible, just because they got 2 shots of any kind of vaccine

I thought that it was masks that gave you invincibility....

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, AlexPTY said:

Let's set the record straight from the start! NONE of this injected poison is a "vaccine"! They are untested, experimental inoculations of a synthetic pathogen and the death and disablement rates from these things are climbing all the time!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SickBuffalo said:

Interesting to note that Sinovac has precisely the same effectiveness against the Delta variant as that orange drink they sell from a dispenser in 7/11.

All of them are the same! At least the orange drink won't kill or maim you!

• Haha 1

What I don’t understand with all this debate over Sinovac and Sinopharm, is that surely this is what’s being used more or less exclusively in China. Don’t seem to hear of any problems over there anymore. Maybe it’s rife but seems ok. Maybe someone out there can comment 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ozz1 said:

unfortunatly this government will do what ever the chinese want  subs vaccines tanks all for them for a good price idiots?

Maybe they will get a discount on the submarines.

• Like 1