3 found dead in Nakhon Ratchasima mushroom nursery

Thaiger

Today, 3 people have been found dead in a mushroom nursery in Nakhon Ratchasima, a northeastern Thai province. Police suspect their cause of death was probably due to inhaling carbon dioxide. The Khon Buri police chief, Prasit Premkamol, says the bodies of 27 year old Nathapol Akkhisamrong, 49 year old Boonlua Channok and his wife, 48 year old Saipin Akkhisamrong, were discovered in their jerry-rigged nursery, which was covered with a canvas. Prasit, other police officers and rescue workers all went to the scene to investigate after being alerted to the 3 unresponsive mushroom growers. Nathapol’s aunt, 41 year old […]

The post 3 found dead in Nakhon Ratchasima mushroom nursery appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

14 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

Nathapol’s aunt, 41 year old Thitya Kulpathumnon, says Nathapol worked at a sugar mill in the nearby area and had come to their house to learn how to grow mushrooms from his relatives.

Hmm, the staff writer for the BKK Post could have worded that slightly better, maybe:
'to learn from his relatives how to grow mushrooms'

To me anyway, the way the original sentence reads, he could have planted his relatives in the ground, in the hope they would develop into mushrooms.
No idea if he planned to keep them in the dark and feed them bullsh!t?

(I do hope there isn't a group of the grammar police active tonight)

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Mike-Hunt said:

Hmm, the staff writer for the BKK Post could have worded that slightly better, maybe:
'to learn from his relatives how to grow mushrooms'

To me anyway, the way the original sentence reads, he could have planted his relatives in the ground, in the hope they would develop into mushrooms.
No idea if he planned to keep them in the dark and feed them bullsh!t?

(I do hope there isn't a group of the grammar police active tonight)

Not on this forum