Covid UPDATE Saturday: 9,326 new infections, news briefs

Thaiger

Delta virus is here and spreading, no vaccines offer 100%  protection, certain vaccines offer only partial protection or no protection against delta strain, not enough stricter restrictions made much earlier, opening parts of thailand when knowing delta was here  and spreading , continuing  to open thailand with no effective vaccination scheme in operation , completely useless vaccination purchases or orders , lack of reliable information  regarding where you can or who can  register , delaying  vaccine purchasing by private hospitals, not delivering the vaccines they said they would, and now saying it will be october before they can start vaccinations.If the delta strain  continues  until  october that could be a disaster for thailand . Should of started preparations sooner.

1 minute ago, DrBiscuit said:

In the strictest sense, I suppose I'm not a tourist ? lol 

Thanks. I’ll cross you off the list then ?. Safe trip wherever you decide to go next. You will have two quality vaccines inside of you and so you should be fine. You could catch it but will be fine.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DrBiscuit said:

I'm fully aware of what's going on in Thailand thanks Stardust ? Also I'm not on holiday I have a long term visa & will be setting up home in Hua Hin as, soon as I can get there. 

Maybe you should increase your awareness of a conversation thread before casting aspersions?? ?

Ok I see you are a returnee? I was guessing the most are returnees but it was not clear because it seams you are not understand Thai to check out the transports so I thought you are a tourist. 

As per the article pic Im sure once the street is washed everything will be fine.....smh

The lesson is repeated until it is learned......