Jump to content

Sinovac not effective against Delta variant, AstraZeneca is


Thaiger
 Share

Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, Zool said:

Ivermectin has been used for 40 years with no serious side effects. It isn't a new drug. It is a repurposed drug. The copyright has run out so it is very cheap. This is why they won't use it, because the ghouls in the medical industry don't make any money.

It is ludicrous to think that the reason they won't approve ivermectin is because it needs testing. They introduced an untested vaccine that has killed thousands as we speak. Yet they won't use a far safer and cheaper alternative?

I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you.

You have contradicted yourself there mate - re-read my comments in full.  Before they can prescribe or administer any drug it has to pass clinical tests to prove it is a beneficial treatment for Covid19 or they are subject to being sued and insurance wont cover them.  The vaccines were given an exception to that full approval due to the pandemic situation (emergency use).

Why has Ivermectin or any other drug not be put through those clinical trials and been given an exception - because it was not designed or developed to treat Covid19.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, AussieBob said:

You have contradicted yourself there mate - re-read my comments in full.  Before they can prescribe or administer any drug it has to pass clinical tests to prove it is a beneficial treatment for Covid19 or they are subject to being sued and insurance wont cover them.  The vaccines were given an exception to that full approval due to the pandemic situation (emergency use).

Why has Ivermectin or any other drug not be put through those clinical trials and been given an exception - because it was not designed or developed to treat Covid19.  

 

 

An Aussie pal posted this on another forum (I accept that the human form is different to the animal one)  :-

 

I used to use Ivermec for worming and other parasites whilst training gallopers in NZ. It was banned here in Australia.
A few trainers in NZ lost valuable horses on the end of the needle before it was banned there as well.
Mind you, the best wormer around if it didn't kill the horse.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, AussieBob said:

Why has Ivermectin or any other drug not be put through those clinical trials and been given an exception - because it was not designed or developed to treat Covid19. 

It is a Japanese fungal soil molecule that just happens to be the most effective viricide we have every stumbled across. Over the past four decades it has shown itself to be beneficial in an array of different situations, and as both a prophylactic and a treatment, with no serious side effects.

This has led clinicians all over the world to know it was worth trying, along with other likely candidates, and the general consensus, along with small scale studies, is that it is definitely beneficial, possibly to the extent that it could play a vital role in augmenting vaccines in reducing the R0, particularly among the vaccine hesitant.

It was not put through large scale clinical trials because those are expensive and no single manufacturer stands to make massive profits from an unpatented drug. It is extraordinarily cheap. A course of Ivermectin costs around $3. A course of the proprietary equivalent, Remdesivir, costs $3,120.

There is also some politics around the legal terms surrounding Emergency Use Authorization. You are not allowed to get an EUA if there is an existing safe treatment that is already authorized for use. The pharmas cannot introduce lots of profitable new patented treatments if an existing unpatented treatment is shown to be effective. I am not say the pharmas are evil, this is a pretty straightforward business decision.

 

Edited by SickBuffalo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DCB said:

A better question would be "Why are the Chinese not developing a RNA vaccine?"

 

The Chinese already have one, they are licensed to manufacture BioNTech. However their license only allows them to sell and use it in China itself. Unfortunately their license came late in the process but I believe they are making up for lost time now. As you can imagine there isn’t a lot of news about it coming from China. Certainly not when they are actively trying to sell Sinovac and Sinopharm. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, wartich said:

So if the sinovac injections are ineffective and you need a booster shot,, then l would like to know what is happening in China.

The Chinese population have been given firm orders to not get sick.

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Zool& many other like minded people. Ivermectin was being given (not prescribed) to the staff as a prophylactic by one of the top private hospital chains in India. A doctor buddy told me about this and I’ve been having 12mg every 10 days as a prophylactic  for around a year now. So far no side effects & no Covid that I’m aware of! I’ve also had my second shot of Indian AZ in May and I intend to continue the ivermectin every ten days.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Shark said:

Far less effective doesn't mean not effective. This is the result of people with no medical degree trying to analyze medical data stop it people we can't.

I'll repeat it once more, if I didn't get AstraZeneca in this fabulous country I would've got Sinovac, I however would never got Sinopharm people be realistic some form of anti bodies is better then none.

For the anti-vaxxer whom want to play with horse medicine be my guest, please self medicate don't ask the government for any help if you still end up sick.

 

I am scheduled for Sinopharm, the only vaccine I have had the opportunity to obtain as a foreigner under 60.

Can I ask you why you wouldn't want to have Sinopharm? Is there any particular contraindication?

 

Thanks

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, SickBuffalo said:

It is a Japanese fungal soil molecule that just happens to be the most effective viricide we have every stumbled across. Over the past four decades it has shown itself to be beneficial in an array of different situations, and as both a prophylactic and a treatment, with no serious side effects.

This has led clinicians all over the world to know it was worth trying, along with other likely candidates, and the general consensus, along with small scale studies, is that it is definitely beneficial, possibly to the extent that it could play a vital role in augmenting vaccines in reducing the R0, particularly among the vaccine hesitant.

It was not put through large scale clinical trials because those are expensive and no single manufacturer stands to make massive profits from an unpatented drug. It is extraordinarily cheap. A course of Ivermectin costs around $3. A course of the proprietary equivalent, Remdesivir, costs $3,120.

There is also some politics around the legal terms surrounding Emergency Use Authorization. You are not allowed to get an EUA if there is an existing safe treatment that is already authorized for use. The pharmas cannot introduce lots of profitable new patented treatments if an existing unpatented treatment is shown to be effective. I am not say the pharmas are evil, this is a pretty straightforward business decision.

 

Thanks mate - I didnt know much of that - much appreciated.   Years ago I had a slight bout of malaria - a mate caught it while in Papua New Guinea. I took Chloroquine Phosphate for 6 months and was given the all clear.  What I also noticed in that period was that I generally felt much better than I usually did and did not have those 'off days'. The Doc said that is a common 'side effect'.   

 

  • Like 1
  • Cool 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Archie said:

Can I ask you why you wouldn't want to have Sinopharm? Is there any particular contraindication?

Again I'm not a doctor and this was suggested to me by a friend whom actually does have a degree in DNA and RNA.

The Sinopharm is worse then the other two due to:

1. AstraZeneca has it's problems and even through I'm under 60 and foreigner with my wife we both managed to obtain it. It has the most 'clinical trial of the three' and the anti-vaxxer will say which, because it has already been super limited.

2. Sinovac one can argue about is doing something for those whom are vaxxed, one can say oh... no... it doesn't because statistically you can still get sick, for every number out there you can find a contridicting number. The biggest group in this Country has been vaxxed with this vaccine.

3. Sinopharm, less clinical trials then both and less recognition.

You'll always have a 4th option. Which would be ordering a private hospital Vaccine. Because the boosting of Vaccines let it be Sinovac or Sinopharm is both untested in any shape or form with boosting I here mean fully vaccinated and receiving a 3rd Vaccine - This experiment will be done with Sinovac (2x) and Pfizer for the health officials but this cocktail is unsupported in many shape and forms.

Sinopharm as base (2 doses) and some top-up of any kind hasn't been tested anywhere around the world according to my friend he wrote a good article about Reverse Engineering the source code of the BioNTech/Pfizer SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine.

So let's make it clear, that I'm far from a expert I'm like you in Thailand but lucky enough to get AstraZeneca as did my Russian wife.

 

For some reason I can't include supporting links:

- https://berthub.eu/

- https://berthub.eu/articles/posts/reverse-engineering-source-code-of-the-biontech-pfizer-vaccine/

Edited by Shark
links-removed-by-forum
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Zool said:

Ivermectin has been used for 40 years with no serious side effects. It isn't a new drug. It is a repurposed drug. The copyright has run out so it is very cheap. This is why they won't use it, because the ghouls in the medical industry don't make any money.

It is ludicrous to think that the reason they won't approve ivermectin is because it needs testing. They introduced an untested vaccine that has killed thousands as we speak. Yet they won't use a far safer and cheaper alternative?

I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you.

Zool i'd suggest you try out the bleach injection that could work as your Ex President suggested.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Chaimai said:

Either that or, they remain unconvinced by the conflicting 'studies'.

Still, it is good to see that the medical expertise of contributors here outstrips even those on Thai Visa.......

Yes Chaimai my favorite was the Parasite laying the eggs. We have a drop we put on our Cat's n Dogs here in the UK called " Frontline " it kills all lice, fleas, Parasites and other nasty's Pootch or Tiddles picks up cheap as well. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Shark said:

Again I'm not a doctor and this was suggested to me by a friend whom actually does have a degree in DNA and RNA.

The Sinopharm is worse then the other two due to:

1. AstraZeneca has it's problems and even through I'm under 60 and foreigner with my wife we both managed to obtain it. It has the most 'clinical trial of the three' and the anti-vaxxer will say which, because it has already been super limited.

2. Sinovac one can argue about is doing something for those whom are vaxxed, one can say oh... no... it doesn't because statistically you can still get sick, for every number out there you can find a contridicting number. The biggest group in this Country has been vaxxed with this vaccine.

3. Sinopharm, less clinical trials then both and less recognition.

You'll always have a 4th option. Which would be ordering a private hospital Vaccine. Because the boosting of Vaccines let it be Sinovac or Sinopharm is both untested in any shape or form with boosting I here mean fully vaccinated and receiving a 3rd Vaccine - This experiment will be done with Sinovac (2x) and Pfizer for the health officials but this cocktail is unsupported in many shape and forms.

Sinopharm as base (2 doses) and some top-up of any kind hasn't been tested anywhere around the world according to my friend he wrote a good article about Reverse Engineering the source code of the BioNTech/Pfizer SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine.

So let's make it clear, that I'm far from a expert I'm like you in Thailand but lucky enough to get AstraZeneca as did my Russian wife.

For some reason I can't include supporting links:

- https://berthub.eu/

- https://berthub.eu/articles/posts/reverse-engineering-source-code-of-the-biontech-pfizer-vaccine/

 

Thanks, that's what I thought but I have no choice other than wait for Moderna at the end of the year or whenever it'll arrive in Thailand, which I don't want to do. I'll possibly consider a Moderna "booster" shot if sufficient safety evidence will be available in the meantime.

Regards

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Archie said:

Thanks, that's what I thought but I have no choice other than wait for Moderna at the end of the year or whenever it'll arrive in Thailand, which I don't want to do. I'll possibly consider a Moderna "booster" shot if sufficient safety evidence will be available in the meantime.

Hi Archie,

You're welcome. So take the Sinovac or AstraZeneca which is available.
After that the government will have more details on what will happen with a boosted form of Sinovac.

Officially it's not 'allowed' yet <anything> with <anything> mixing - It appears they're starting to-do this with Health workers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

66% of people fully vaccinated in the UK and 85% with the first vaccine yet we are having 30,000 nee virus infections per day but only a very small percent of deaths which means the vaccines here are working to protect the serious  affects of the virus. 
 

There are very few Vaccinstion completed in Thailand and year so few infections reported. 
 

no one really believes the number of reported cases in Thailand. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/10/2021 at 7:31 PM, Dasanudasa said:

What I notice about your publication, and pretty much every publication in the country is that you ignore completely the total lack of danger this "Covid" actually is. From 70 million population, only 2675 had officially died from it according to the government in 18 months. If you examine the details most of these deaths were in elderly who were suffering multiple diseases already. Blaming "Covid" on the death of a 88 year old or 98 year old is absurd. Death is inevitable for anyone who has a material body. Accept it. Life is not the body, it is the conscious person who is making the body appear to be alive. This incessant fear mongering and clamoring for injections that are poisonous is ludicrous. Why not promote health, Vitamins D, C, Zinc, Manganese, Potassium, healthy eating instead of hormone and anti-biotic filled pig and chicken flesh? Also thinking that a paper or cloth mask is serving anyone any benefit is ludicrous. The human body needs oxygen to live, and these masks restrict oxygen.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

mRNA 'vaccines' aren't effective either but far more risky! Look what's going on in Israel. I would like an updated version of Sinovac, updated like it's usually the case for the seasonal flu, adjusted to the existing viruses.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use