Sinovac not effective against Delta variant, AstraZeneca is

Thaiger

4 hours ago, PoulH said:

Wrong, that's a Trump lie, Hydroxychloroquine was proven to be inefficient.

When you find yourself bringing politicians into your analysis of a particular medication, you're doing medicine wrong.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cool 1

2 hours ago, PoulH said:

es, at meta report from small trials. This is not conclusive nor did it examine the toxicity at the higher levels, this is why they are starting to do large trials now.

Had it been conclusive and considered safe, WHO would have given a thumbs up.

I'm not saying it's not promising, it most definitely is, but with side effects like coma and death even at normal dosage (not the extreme ones used on Covid-19 patients), it warrants more testing.

This post is extreme b/s.

Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine are both anti-parasitic medicines.

Parasites, and their eggs, are absolutely everywhere; and they hang about for months. The parasites - if ingested - reside in the lower lungs causing breathing difficulties. Also spewing ammonia, which can crash through the brain barrier, causing damage resulting in memory loss and premature onset of dementia.

Both (the a-fore mentioned) kill off parasites (poisons) and normalise  health balance.

In my opinion, many of the so-called C-19 infections are caused by parasites.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, JTCarius said:

OP please cite your source referring to ANY vaccine "stopping" the Delta Covid-19 variant.

Maybe you can define "stopping". There is a lot of confusing information out there.

As I understand it , NO vaccine "stops" infection or transmission. Whether it is a traditional (Sinovac, AstraZenica or Johnson&Johnson) or an experimental mRNA vaccine that has not followed the accepted clinical trial testing protocols (https://regenerativemc.com/thursday-4-8-2021-what-happened-in-the-animal-trials-for-mrna-vaccines/), all of them only suppress symptoms.

You may still be responsible for killing your already sick grandma despite being "vaccinated". Supposedly.

To my Knowledge JTCarius no Doctor's died treating patients with Covid after they were given AZ Moderna vaccine. over 10 Doctors have died treating Covid patients in Asian Country's that received Sinovac ie the Chinese Vaccine Coincidence ?????

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mic said:

Yes I got a SMS  that I could book, went to the site and still "registration pending " I will not even attempt it anymore as  am not interested in CrapOVac 

Here is the article snippet :  

"Inoculation with two doses of China’s Sinovac vaccine can boost the neutralizing antibody level to 80-90% and provide immunity to the Alpha variant of the COVID-19 virus to some extent, but cannot fend off the highly contagious Delta variant, which is becoming dominant in Thailand and many other parts of the world, said a prominent Thai doctor today (Friday)...

"...according to Head of the Thai Red Cross Emerging Infectious Diseases Health Science Centre, Professor Dr. Thiravat Hemachudha, who conducted a joint study with Dr. Anan Jongkaewwattana, a virologist at BIOTEC, and Dr. Khate Sripratak of the Central Chest Institute of Thailand..."

https://www.thaipbsworld.com/thai-study-finds-2-doses-of-sinovac-cant-beat-delta-variant-astrazeneca-can/

14 hours ago, JTCarius said:

OP please cite your source referring to ANY vaccine "stopping" the Delta Covid-19 variant.

Maybe you can define "stopping". There is a lot of confusing information out there.

As I understand it , NO vaccine "stops" infection or transmission. Whether it is a traditional (Sinovac, AstraZenica or Johnson&Johnson) or an experimental mRNA vaccine that has not followed the accepted clinical trial testing protocols (https://regenerativemc.com/thursday-4-8-2021-what-happened-in-the-animal-trials-for-mrna-vaccines/), all of them only suppress symptoms.

You may still be responsible for killing your already sick grandma despite being "vaccinated". Supposedly.

https://www.thaipbsworld.com/thai-study-finds-2-doses-of-sinovac-cant-beat-delta-variant-astrazeneca-can/

"Two doses of the UK’s Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine can, however, immunize people, with neutralizing antibody levels of over 90%, against the virulent Delta variant, according to Head of the Thai Red Cross Emerging Infectious Diseases Health Science Centre, Professor Dr. Thiravat Hemachudha, who conducted a joint study with Dr. Anan Jongkaewwattana, a virologist at BIOTEC, and Dr. Khate Sripratak of the Central Chest Institute of Thailand. .."

3 hours ago, PoulH said:

I've also seen recordings of people drop a can of soup with noodles in it, after which the the dropped food looked like an image of Jesus... 

That's not evidence of Christianity being the one true religion.

Your analogy is a classic example of  false equivalency as an unconvincing debating skill. 

Oxford is embarking  upon another larger study at this very moment. From reading of preliminary literature I have a bottle of this in my refrigerator for the horses,  and the dose for my weight would be 4mg. 

"With known antiviral properties, ivermectin has been shown to reduce SARS-CoV-2 replication in laboratory studies. Small pilot studies show that early administration with ivermectin can reduce viral load and the duration of symptoms in some patients with mild COVID-19."Jun 23, 2564 BE

https://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2021-06-23-ivermectin-be-investigated-possible-treatment-covid-19-oxford-s-principle-trial#:~:text=With known antiviral properties%2C ivermectin,patients with mild COVID-19.

• Thanks 1
  • Cool 1

44 minutes ago, ChristyS said:

"Two doses of the UK’s Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine can, however, immunize people, with neutralizing antibody levels of over 90%, against the virulent Delta variant, according to Head of the Thai Red Cross Emerging Infectious Diseases Health Science Centre, Professor Dr. Thiravat Hemachudha, who conducted a joint study with Dr. Anan Jongkaewwattana, a virologist at BIOTEC, and Dr. Khate Sripratak of the Central Chest Institute of Thailand. .."

How efficacious is the vaccine?

The AZD1222 vaccine against COVID-19 has an efficacy of 63.09% against symptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection.

Longer dose intervals within the 8 to 12 weeks range are associated with greater vaccine efficacy.

Does it work against new variants?

SAGE has reviewed all available data on the performance of the vaccine in the settings of variants of concern. SAGE currently recommends the use of AZD1222 vaccine according to the WHO Prioritization Roadmap, even if virus variants are present in a country. Countries should assess the risks and benefits taking into consideration their epidemiological situation.

Preliminary findings highlight the urgent need for a coordinated approach for surveillance and evaluation of variants and their potential impact on vaccine effectiveness. As new data become available, WHO will update recommendations accordingly. 

Does it prevent infection and transmission?

No substantive data are available related to impact of AZD1222 on transmission or viral shedding.

In the meantime, we must maintain and strengthen public health measures that work: masking, physical distancing, handwashing, respiratory and cough hygiene, avoiding crowds, and ensuring good ventilation.

As of 19 April 2021, the AstraZeneca vaccine is safe and effective at protecting people from the extremely serious risks of COVID-19, including death, hospitalization and severe disease. Read the 16 April 2021 statement of the WHO Global Advisory Committee on Vaccine Safety on AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine, which covers reports of very rare side effects. The Council for International Organizations of Medical Sciences classifies rates of adverse events or medicines and vaccines as follows:

• Very common > 1/10 

• Common (frequent) > 1/100 and < 1/10 

• Uncommon (infrequent) >1/1000 and < 1/100 

• Rare> 1/10000 and <1/1000 

• Very rare < 1/10000 

DOES NOT PREVENT INFECTION OR TRANSMISSION

https://www.who.int/news-room/feature-stories/detail/the-oxford-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine-what-you-need-to-know

7 hours ago, PoulH said:

Wrong, that's a Trump lie, Hydroxychloroquine was proven to be inefficient.

Once tested seriously it showed to have little to no effect on Covid-19.
https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/coronavirus-disease-(covid-19)-hydroxychloroquine

For Ivermectin, there are signs that it may be effective, but it has not been tested in a decent environment, and the side effects might be problematic, this is unknown as of yet.

There are rare side effects to Ivermectin used against parasites, but when they've been using it against Covid-19, the dosage have been much higher, and above the higher known safe threshold, as such testing is needed to validate the chance for toxicity and side effects, and actually do real tests to see how effective it is.

https://ebm.bmj.com/content/early/2021/05/26/bmjebm-2021-111678

Dosage for ivermectin is 0.15 mg/kg of weight. Most people should take just one dose of 12 mg, and the time to take it is when you start displaying symptoms. As for whether or not it works, You only have to look at Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Peru and most of all Mexico who were warned by the WHO not to use it, but luckily they did anyway with a result of 76% reduction in hospitalisations. Because the patent ran out on ivermectin in 1996 it is a cheap solution. Interestingly $3.2 million has been passed to a drugs company in the US forResearch into producing a similar product, near as dammit to ivermectin, but of course this new drug would then have a patent on it with the remuneration that drives this whole Covid debacle 

• Like 2

It is a useless article. It says a study says without saying what study. No description of the study or source is provided and the article doesn't explain what effective means.

11 hours ago, Johnmc17 said:

So why is the Thai government still buying and ordering more

15 hours ago, Betty said:

It is a useless article. It says a study says without saying what study. No description of the study or source is provided and the article doesn't explain what effective means.

Text States: "But data has shown the Sinovac vaccine is far less effective against the Delta variant in a joint study between the head of the Thai Red Cross Emerging Infectious Diseases Health Science Centre and a virologist at BIOTEC."

Other studies/observations from the UK have been drawn too.

On 7/9/2021 at 7:54 PM, Thaiger said:

"It’s not as effective as full AstraZeneca vaccination, but they are recommending a booster shot for frontline medical personnel right away to keep them safer from the Delta variant than only Sinovac vaccination will."

Good idea BUT first the PM & Gov Employees (all of them I bet) followed by family & friends (on the quiet) then perhaps frontline medical personnel right away I suspect. Distribution should be on a strict risk scale by age after frontline medical personnel.

14 minutes ago, DCB said:

Text States: "But data has shown the Sinovac vaccine is far less effective against the Delta variant in a joint study between the head of the Thai Red Cross Emerging Infectious Diseases Health Science Centre and a virologist at BIOTEC."

Other studies/observations from the UK have been drawn too.

Far less effective doesn't mean not effective. This is the result of people with no medical degree trying to analyze medical data stop it people we can't.

I'll repeat it once more, if I didn't get AstraZeneca in this fabulous country I would've got Sinovac, I however would never got Sinopharm people be realistic some form of anti bodies is better then none.

For the anti-vaxxer whom want to play with horse medicine be my guest, please self medicate don't ask the government for any help if you still end up sick.

11 hours ago, Johnmc17 said:

So why is the Thai government still buying and ordering more

Maybe because it is readily available. (I note no shelf life quoted below in infographic.

I think globally fees/commissions play a part too in commercial drug sales.

A better question would be "Why are the Chinese not developing a RNA vaccine?"

807391238_Covid-19VaccineComparison2021_05_08.thumb.png.808715732e7a5954b6297b6422ec1c31.png".

On 7/10/2021 at 8:50 AM, Zool said:

Yes, and ivermectin is even more effective.

My dog agrees. She's been parasite free since taking it. 

• Haha 2

What I notice about your publication, and pretty much every publication in the country is that you ignore completely the total lack of danger this "Covid" actually is. From 70 million population, only 2675 had officially died from it according to the government in 18 months. If you examine the details most of these deaths were in elderly who were suffering multiple diseases already. Blaming "Covid" on the death of a 88 year old or 98 year old is absurd. Death is inevitable for anyone who has a material body. Accept it. Life is not the body, it is the conscious person who is making the body appear to be alive. This incessant fear mongering and clamoring for injections that are poisonous is ludicrous. Why not promote health, Vitamins D, C, Zinc, Manganese, Potassium, healthy eating instead of hormone and anti-biotic filled pig and chicken flesh? Also thinking that a paper or cloth mask is serving anyone any benefit is ludicrous. The human body needs oxygen to live, and these masks restrict oxygen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just who's making all this baht over Sinovavlc, an ineffective Covid shot sent to Thailand from China? Hmmmm I wonder who? Corruption stinks. Take care of your people, they are counting on you.

22 hours ago, Zool said:

Here's a case where an 80 year-old woman was saved by ivermectin when she was given a 20% chance to live by doctors. Her family had to petition the court because the hospital refused to give her ivermectin. Well, the judge ordered the hospital to give her ivermectin and she made a speedy recovery.

https://thecovidblog.com/2021/01/18/new-york-judge-saves-80-year-old-covid-19-patient-by-ordering-hospital-to-give-her-ivermectin/

I find it hard to believe that some people are still in ivermectin denial. They have to be in the pockets of big pharma just as the WHO are. 

• Like 3

The entire world is being governed by WHO which is under the UN. 193 "nations" signed on to this in 1993 I believe at Rio. Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, Neem, simple Vitamin D, C, Zinc are all ignored by the media, by the medical establishment, etc because there are no gigantic profits for them. Always at this level "Follow the Money". At the higher levels it is not about money because they create the money from nothing, it is about greed for infinite power and control. Believe me, none of these people have the best interests of anyone in their mind or heart.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kes said:

I find it hard to believe that some people are still in ivermectin denial. They have to be in the pockets of big pharma just as the WHO are. 

Either that or, they remain unconvinced by the conflicting 'studies'.

Still, it is good to see that the medical expertise of contributors here outstrips even those on Thai Visa.......

• Haha 1

So if the sinovac injections are ineffective and you need a booster shot,, then l would like to know what is happening in China.

We are all human so the same must apply there !!

So if the sinovac injections are ineffective and you need a booster shot,, then l would like to know what is happening in China.

We are all human so the same must apply there !!

I will not enter the debate about yes or no to Ivermectin - but I will say that a vaccine is better than no vaccine.  What I will say about Ivermectin and other anti-parasitic medicines it that it does appear to help some patients with C19 - but the problem is that they have not be 'clinically proven' to help patients with C19.

The problem with that reality, is that if someone takes Ivermectin or any other such drug, and they have a bad reaction/death, the prescribing and administering medical people and institutions can be sued - and people will sue at the drop of a hat these days.  The medical indemnity insurance that all medical people and institutions have, only covers them for adverse outcomes when they prescribe and administer 'clinically proven' medications.  So until clinical trials are fully completed and tested and proven about Ivermecdtin and any other anti-parasitic medications, then not many medical persons or institutions will be willing to take the risk.   The current C19 vaccines did not go through the complete testing and clinical trials - that is why they were given 'emergency' approval - otherwise they would not have been able to be prescribed or administered for years, because of legal indemnity for the medical people and institutions.  

15 minutes ago, Zool said:

Absolutely right. From the start of this plandemic, not one word was spoken by the ghouls at the WHO or the CDC about basic health, about some very simple steps that could be done to prevent or lessen the impact of covid, lots of them natural remedies too. At my house, we are taking  pine needle oil capsules, star anise tea, vitamin D and eating healthy. I'm also taking ivermectin as a prophylactic and have lots on hand for treatment as well. I had to search on the fringes of the internet to get information about these remedies. 

Happy to see a few on here are aware of what's really going on. I will take a bullet in my head by the police or army before I will allow them to inject that poison into my body. Where are human rights now? Where are Geneva rights? Nuremberg rights? 2675 "dead" in Thailand from 70 million population in 18 months and the only subject of the entire media and government is "Covid". Not a word about the 50,000 annual deaths from  heart disease, or the 25000 from AIDS, or the tens of thousands from motor vehicle accidents, cancer, diabetes, TB, Malaria, Dengue Fever, MS, etc. This is worldwide psychoological war against everyone on this planet. 

If WE the PEOPLE allow this to continue, these people are going to end up killing most of us, and leaving a few to serve as their serfs.