2 More schools close in Phuket after infections found

Thaiger

2 more schools are being closed in Phuket after infections were discovered. The 2 school closures in Phuket town follows a staff member and a parent having close contact with a high risk person. The schools announced they will be closed to clean and sanitize their facilities. The schools are: Darasamuth Phuket School Kajornrangsan Municipal School The Darasamuth school announced yesterday that it had been alerted by the Phuket Health Department that a staff member who works in their main office tested positive for Covid. They say that the employee sorted and separated documents and had little contact with the […]

The post 2 More schools close in Phuket after infections found appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

2 more schools are being closed in Phuket after infections were discovered. The 2 school closures in Phuket town follows a staff member and a parent having close contact with a high risk person. The schools announced they will be closed to clean and sanitize their facilities. The schools are: Darasamuth Phuket School Kajornrangsan Municipal School The Darasamuth school announced yesterday that it had been alerted by the Phuket Health Department that a staff member who works in their main office tested positive for Covid. They say that the employee sorted and separated documents and had little contact with the […]

The post 2 More schools close in Phuket after infections found appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Surprise Surprise Surprise. Not! I can see this sandbox charade coming to an abrupt end really fast.

21 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Surprise Surprise Surprise. Not! I can see this sandbox charade coming to an abrupt end really fast.

For the health of everybody it should be discontinued now with the Thai government being forced to pay compensation for the deliberate infection of innocent parties.

1 minute ago, gummy said:

For the health of everybody it should be discontinued now with the Thai government being forced to pay compensation for the deliberate infection of innocent parties.

Yeah and the next mutation will allow pigs to fly, and not talking about PR officials getting on airplanes. 

1 minute ago, HolyCowCm said:

Yeah and the next mutation will allow pigs to fly, and not talking about PR officials getting on airplanes. 

Pigs are already flying in the PMs minds eye

51 minutes ago, gummy said:

Pigs are already flying in the PMs minds eye

Is that a mirage coming for an eye sty? : )

1 minute ago, HolyCowCm said:

Is that a mirage coming for an eye sty? : )

ah you mean eye sty with my little eye ?

10 minutes ago, gummy said:

ah you mean eye sty with my little eye ?

Wormies eye? No sort of a play on pigsty and associating it with the crud he is seeing and thus the eye sty in meaning.

2 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Wormies eye? No sort of a play on pigsty and associating it with the crud he is seeing and thus the eye sty in meaning.

Please excuse me but it is Friday so my medications are wearing off hence my comprehension is not too sharp just now, but I will try and respond with a question for your answer