Good Morning Thailand | Ask Tim and Sumi ANYTHING, lockdown and Covid update with Caitlin

Thaiger

5 hours ago, Soidog said:

I could offer a number of comments here regarding your various statements, however I feel we wouldn’t agree. I will therefore comment on just one of your points and say that I could make similar comments to the rest of your post. 

Regarding the G7 (Think that’s what you meant). All of the leaders in attendance will have been fully vaccinated as well as Queen Elizabeth. It is therefore in necessary in such a group of people to wear masks unless you are in close contact with people who are not vaccinated. Once the world is vaccinated these rules will go away. Elsewhere at that meeting, security staff and venue staff were wearing masks. 

And the "it's just a flu.."  And no one has imaged it...  and  why weren't non pandemic labeled pandemics and  the 30 cycle thing  and ... and... and   load of BS  disinfo in that post. 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Stonker said:

On 7/12/2021 at 11:15 AM, BlueSphinx said:

About Me

Hi, my name is Peter Denis.

I am a 63 year old Belgian, living now almost 4 years with my lovely girlfriend Pranee in KhunHan, a small provincial town in SiSaKet province.

So you say, but anyone could say that as this is the internet! 

I recall someone posting using Tim Newton's alias, complete with his avatar!

@Stonker > I posted my real name and where I live in Thailand (it's no secret) in response to billybob's question.  And you are doubting whether that's my real name/address ?!?

Man, you have serious problems! 

3 hours ago, BlueSphinx said:

@Stonker > I posted my real name and where I live in Thailand (it's no secret) in response to billybob's question.  And you are doubting whether that's my real name/address ?!?

Not doubting you at all as I couldn't care less who you are and just take each post on its merits - it was simply a light-hearted response to your wanting to broadcast who you were to the world (OK, to Thaiger Talk) as if it meant something, when @billybob had asked you to do so by PM which would have been more normal.

That suggests, at least to me, that you're the one who may have serious problems! ?

• Haha 1

On 7/12/2021 at 10:00 PM, Stonker said:

So you say, but anyone could say that as this is the internet! 

I recall someone posting using Tim Newton's alias, complete with his avatar!

In this case Stonker all the About Me details by BlueSphinx is accurate and correct

Just a thought, but if anyone's going to add to or comment on someone else's post within that post - presumably an administrator - it may avoid confusion later on if it's made clear that it's not part of the original post and not made by the original poster.

1.) If vaccinated persons test still positiv, either the vaccination is redundant, or the PCR tests don't work!

Tim, you talk about science - but you repeat ASSUMPTIONS and peddle government propaganda. Of course, vaccinations have been effective since a century, but NOT against ALL infections!!
The science is that former "vaccinations" with GSK stuff against the swine flu was a disaster and GSK had to withdraw and pay 100s of Millions compensation to nearly all patients who had sever and long term side-effects.

Science is also, that all medicines need 10-12 years approval process to perceive side-effects and efficacy.
Science is also, that Covid-12 is just another flu and not a big deal for normal healthy people and that mRNA vaccinations bear highly long term risks, because they work differently from your conventional vaccines, tack on to your genes and makes the body PRODUCE the virus in uncontrollable reactions.

just because paid "medical experts" and media whores peddle this global program, it doesn't become science. C heck up government statistics and read form the opposition, read up on the "Lockstep Plan" of the Rockefeller Foundation. Compare the "above death rates" in Europe and the picture chances.

Science is also, that no-one has ever seen the actual virus (all pixcs are just computer models. If you dont know how the original Covid looks like, how can you fight it's variants?

Fact is, that you DO NOT VACCINATE AGAINST THE FLU!!!

If you trust the competence of governments and switch off your brain, that's ok. But please stop trumpeting and using your media power to "sell" that Covid-measures as sure science as gravity.

• Thanks 1

On 7/12/2021 at 5:09 PM, TimothyN said:

1. during the swine-flu and avian-flu not global pandemic was declared.

Neither were declared as pandemics because they never reached anything like the critical mass or thresholds required for the definition of pandemics.

4. Covid-19 is a flu virus.

Incorrect. SARS-CoV-2 is a coronavirus. NOT a flu. Different family, different mode of operation and structure of the virus.

1.) Fact: It is a flu virus! BTW. no-one ever produced an in vitro image of it, or even an isolated sample for independant scientists to study.

2.) Fact: Both bird flu and swine flu were much more deadly and more infectious. The above average death rate went up in i.e. Germany 2017 to 27.000. However, the year of the "Covid pandemic", this rate was less than 26.000!

• Like 1

On 7/12/2021 at 4:19 PM, Soidog said:

I could offer a number of comments here regarding your various statements, however I feel we wouldn’t agree. I will therefore comment on just one of your points and say that I could make similar comments to the rest of your post. 

Regarding the G7 (Think that’s what you meant). All of the leaders in attendance will have been fully vaccinated as well as Queen Elizabeth. It is therefore in necessary in such a group of people to wear masks unless you are in close contact with people who are not vaccinated. Once the world is vaccinated these rules will go away. Elsewhere at that meeting, security staff and venue staff were wearing masks. 

You really believe that intelligent world leaders like the Queen would have that brew injected into them???
How you want to know this. there is clear evidence, that most leaders got a placebo.

24 minutes ago, becky said:

1.) If vaccinated persons test still positiv, either the vaccination is redundant, or the PCR tests don't work!

Tim, you talk about science - but you repeat ASSUMPTIONS and peddle government propaganda. Of course, vaccinations have been effective since a century, but NOT against ALL infections!!
The science is that former "vaccinations" with GSK stuff against the swine flu was a disaster and GSK had to withdraw and pay 100s of Millions compensation to nearly all patients who had sever and long term side-effects.

Science is also, that all medicines need 10-12 years approval process to perceive side-effects and efficacy.
Science is also, that Covid-12 is just another flu and not a big deal for normal healthy people and that mRNA vaccinations bear highly long term risks, because they work differently from your conventional vaccines, tack on to your genes and makes the body PRODUCE the virus in uncontrollable reactions.

just because paid "medical experts" and media whores peddle this global program, it doesn't become science. C heck up government statistics and read form the opposition, read up on the "Lockstep Plan" of the Rockefeller Foundation. Compare the "above death rates" in Europe and the picture chances.

Science is also, that no-one has ever seen the actual virus (all pixcs are just computer models. If you dont know how the original Covid looks like, how can you fight it's variants?

Fact is, that you DO NOT VACCINATE AGAINST THE FLU!!!

If you trust the competence of governments and switch off your brain, that's ok. But please stop trumpeting and using your media power to "sell" that Covid-measures as sure science as gravity.

READ THIS:
http://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/RRS/Rockefeller Foundation.pdf

3 hours ago, becky said:

You really believe that intelligent world leaders like the Queen would have that brew injected into them???
How you want to know this. there is clear evidence, that most leaders got a placebo.

Oh ok. Well good for you then. Hope you got the placebo also or none at all. Take care 

Edited by Soidog
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, becky said:

If vaccinated persons test still positiv, either the vaccination is redundant, or the PCR tests don't work!

That’s simply wrong to think vaccination makes a person immune. Some people simply don’t respond well to some vaccines. Their body will not produce anti bodies in sufficient quantities to protect them. All vaccines work like that, including the Covid vaccine. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Soidog said:

Oh ok. Well good for you then. Hope you got the placebo also or none at all. Take care 

i am living through this "deadly period" since the start, without shots and mask (where not required by law) without any problems - just like every other flu season. ..

• Like 1

On 7/12/2021 at 10:13 PM, ChristyS said:

And the "it's just a flu.."  And no one has imaged it...  and  why weren't non pandemic labeled pandemics and  the 30 cycle thing  and ... and... and   load of BS  disinfo in that post. 

No, the "disinfo" stems from most governments. Strange, that that nations/areas which don't join the Covid-hysteria don't have those problems. (Many states in the US ignore it too) Look at the global footage of evnts, s.a. wars, riots, etc. Anyone wearing masks i.e. in Afgjhanistan? Either it is a "deadly global pandemic" - or not.

The truth does not depend on majority vote!

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Soidog said:

That’s simply wrong to think vaccination makes a person immune. Some people simply don’t respond well to some vaccines. Their body will not produce anti bodies in sufficient quantities to protect them. All vaccines work like that, including the Covid vaccine. 

EXACTLY!!! Then why peddle it as the best thing after sliced bread.
The long term risk to mRNA injected persons is enormous.  Check out the CDC's own website for the fatalities and persons in IC, after being injected with Pfizer and Moderna and AZ!

1 hour ago, becky said:

EXACTLY!!! Then why peddle it as the best thing after sliced bread.
The long term risk to mRNA injected persons is enormous.  Check out the CDC's own website for the fatalities and persons in IC, after being injected with Pfizer and Moderna and AZ!

To be fair to the scientists and medical staff, I think they tell it how it is. It’s mainly the media and politicians who make it sound like it’s the perfect solution. As we know with this vaccine and all others: It doesn’t stop you catching the virus. It doesn’t stop you spreading the virus. Some people respond better than others to the vaccines. Some vaccinated people will go on to catch and die from the virus. Some people have a negative reaction to the vaccine and die from it.  However, for the vast majority of people, it does offer some protection from contracting the virus. This means less people getting sick and spreading the virus. Those vaccinated people who do catch it are far less likely to need hospitalisation, and even fewer go on to die from it.

The problem right now is that the vaccines are being used on such a massive scale and so all of these numbers are high. If 20,000 people die from one of the vaccines but you have administered 400,000,000 shots, then that’s only 0.005%. Probably more likely to die through putting your leg in your trousers!   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, becky said:

i am living through this "deadly period" since the start, without shots and mask (where not required by law) without any problems - just like every other flu season. ..

Well good for you and I’m pleased to hear it. But tell that to the families of the 4,000,0000 who have officially died and likely many more who haven’t been in the official numbers. Not everyone is going to catch and and die from the virus. The vast majority won’t even catch it. But we have to be responsible citizens and see the bigger picture. I personally think hard lockdowns and tight restrictions should only be used when cases start getting out of control. We have to balance the health (peoples life) and the economy (also peoples life). Trouble is, once you use words like economy, most people think money and then think greed. But as the saying goes, money makes the world go around ….

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Soidog said:

Well good for you and I’m pleased to hear it. But tell that to the families of the 4,000,0000 who have officially died and likely many more who haven’t been in the official numbers. Not everyone is going to catch and and die from the virus. The vast majority won’t even catch it. But we have to be responsible citizens and see the bigger picture. I personally think hard lockdowns and tight restrictions should only be used when cases start getting out of control. We have to balance the health (peoples life) and the economy (also peoples life). Trouble is, once you use words like economy, most people think money and then think greed. But as the saying goes, money makes the world go around ….

First off, You DON'T KNOW how many people died OF Covid and WITH Covid - all you "know" is what you hear from the media. In various jurisdiction/countries docters were pressed to put down every death as Covid victim. Physicians opposing this madness with scientific arguments are threatened to be struck of the registry.

19 minutes ago, becky said:

First off, You DON'T KNOW how many people died OF Covid and WITH Covid - all you "know" is what you hear from the media. In various jurisdiction/countries docters were pressed to put down every death as Covid victim. Physicians opposing this madness with scientific arguments are threatened to be struck of the registry.

No, I read what clinicians and hospitals report. What independent auditors report. Not what the media or government spin doctors report. I also see with my own eyes what doctors and other grieving family post on social media (less audited l) but they are either videos made in Universal studios with full CGI or they are, you know, real. 

Im not sure which country you are based in, but if you are so sure this is all made up conspiracy nonsense, then go and volunteer at your local Covid ward in hospitals. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Soidog said:

No, I read what clinicians and hospitals report. What independent auditors report. Not what the media or government spin doctors report. I also see with my own eyes what doctors and other grieving family post on social media (less audited l) but they are either videos made in Universal studios with full CGI or they are, you know, real. 

Im not sure which country you are based in, but if you are so sure this is all made up conspiracy nonsense, then go and volunteer at your local Covid ward in hospitals. 

"No, I read what clinicians and hospitals report" and "Independent auditors"?? Now who might those be. Anyway, you are part of a large majority. This won't keep you SAFE and healthy, but makes you feel good short term.
(Btw: I have family in Germany, my nephew is chief physician at the Heidelberg University Clinic. I live in Cambodia as adviser to the Ministry of Interior and work through my department with the local Ministry of Health.)

Please read and comment:
http://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/RRS/Rockefeller Foundation.pdf

This is a link to an official document published by the ROCKEFELLER FOUNDATION, called "Lockstep". It is a detailed plan, drawn up in 2010/11, containing a detailed scenario about a pandemic and the measures global governments should take. This prepared plan presently (since 2020) plays out in front of the world, and dovetails with the "Great Reset". formulated by the Davos-elite.

Great insight into the author's and their supporters' intention offers the "Plan B" of "Lockstep" - which is presently being implemented with the release of a "Delta-variant".
All treatments to date are experimental. Something a serious media channel should report, but not SUpport, at this stage.

Since I have personal insight in many aspects of those mechanisms and dynamic (from a government and medical level), I find it actually not surprising, but sad that this subject is not being treated with the necessary suspicion and criticism. Only a very few elite members of society are fully informed about all strategic points and truth. But there is clear evidence that medical personnel, genuine experts and several world leaders as well are ignorant of the true nature of Covid and effects of the "recommended" measures, especially vaccination.

On 7/13/2021 at 11:51 AM, BlueSphinx said:

He does have serious problems. My advice is to block him. He’s irrelevant and clearly that’s how his life has been. Hence the BS on this otherwise good forum

On 7/23/2021 at 4:33 PM, Soidog said:

This is a 54 page document. Can you be a little more helpful as to what this will enlighten me about. 

This is a link to an official document published by the ROCKEFELLER FOUNDATION, called "Lockstep". It is a plan, drawn up in 2010/11, containing a detailed scenario about a pandemic and the measures global governments should take. This prepared plan presently (since 2020) plays out in front of the world, and dovetails with the "Great Reset". formulated by the Davos-elite.

Great insight into the author's and their supporters' intention offers the "Plan B" of "Lockstep" - which is presently being implemented with the release of a "Delta-variant".
All treatments to date are experimental. Something a serious media channel should report, but not SUpport, at this stage.

Since I have personal insight in many aspects of those mechanisms and dynamic (from a government and medical level), I find it actually not surprising, but sad that this subject is not being treated with the necessary suspicion and criticism. Only a very few elite members of society are fully informed about all strategic points and truth. But there is clear evidence that medical personnel, genuine experts and several world leaders as well are ignorant of the true nature of Covid and effects of the "recommended" measures, especially vaccination.

- Look at the huge demos in France and England - 100.000s of people without masks..

- Watch the senate hearings on TV, dismantling the US Covid pope "Dr." FAUCI about the effect of vaccinations and masks. Acknowledged fact is, i.e, that those infected by the virus and NOT got a jab, develop stronger immunity that those who have, and that the death-rate among the vaccinated who got Covid is the same as with the non-vaccinated. So, I would really like the THAIGER stop peddling jabs as the only way out of death. The science on this is far from settled. If you got a mRNA jab - it will be in your body forever.

8 minutes ago, becky said:

This is a link to an official document published by the ROCKEFELLER FOUNDATION, called "Lockstep". It is a plan, drawn up in 2010/11, containing a detailed scenario about a pandemic and the measures global governments should take. This prepared plan presently (since 2020) plays out in front of the world, and dovetails with the "Great Reset". formulated by the Davos-elite.

- Look at the huge demos in France and England - 100.000s of people without masks..

- Watch the senate hearings on TV, dismantling the US Covid pope "Dr." FAUCI about the effect of vaccinations and masks. Acknowledged fact is, i.e, that those infected by the virus and NOT got a jab, develop stronger immunity that those who have, and that the death-rate among the vaccinated who got Covid is the same as with the non-vaccinated. So, I would really like the THAIGER stop peddling jabs as the only way out of death. The science on this is far from settled. If you got a mRNA jab - it will be in your body forever.

From what you highlight, if true, it is quite frightening scenario however a little unfair perhaps to request THAIGER to "stop peddling jabs" because at the end of the day they just report news what is already out there. Now why is it the "Lockstep" plan is not more widely discussed in the worlds media ?  surely to give it any level of credence as to its authenticity there would be more people other than yourself stating these details ?

On 7/23/2021 at 5:20 AM, becky said:

I live in Cambodia as adviser to the Ministry of Interior and work through my department with the local Ministry of Health

Oh well, that's Cambodia f*cked then!

• Haha 1

On 7/12/2021 at 1:41 PM, becky said:

Covid-19 is a flu virus. In Germany i.e. in 2017 (the strongest flu) the "above death rate" was 27.000. In 2020 (global pandemic was declared) this death rate was 25.000!

Please post a link to this.