Let The Thaiger take care of your property insurance needs

Thaiger

Part of owning any type of property is the need to secure it with insurance. At The Thaiger, we are standing by to help you make sure your property and valuables are covered in the case of any damages. With property insurance, you can feel a sense of relief as an owner or renter, that the place you call home will have extra protection in the case of natural disasters, accidents, theft, repairs, and renovations. Furthermore, your chosen property insurance won’t leave you homeless if one of these events does occur, as a temporary place to stay will be provided. […]

The post Let The Thaiger take care of your property insurance needs appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

LOL.  I click on the link to possibly buy your property insurance and it sends me to the page where I can rent a car from SiXT!

Haha.  Rookies.  When you figure out how to sell insurance online, like 17 year olds figured out how to do back in 2004, lemme know.

Amateurs.

Luv & Internet

~mikes

You are throwing your journalistic independence out with the bathwater here. Stick to your lane, sell insurance or report as an independent news organization. 

You can't do both. 

It would be interesting to have independent reviews of insurers though, is insurance for expats even regulated in Thailand?