1.5 million Pfizer doses donated by US to go to senior citizens, pregnant women

Thaiger

4 hours ago, gummy said:

Ok I'll write it slowly.  This is a part quote from the article  "The Thai government plans to administer 1.5 million doses of the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine to people over the age of 60 and to pregnant women"

The last 3 words in that is the clue for the reason for my comment  of Thai lady boys pretending to be pregnant - now all clear ?

Nope. Can you please explain some more. : ) 

3 hours ago, BlueSphinx said:

Pregnant women!  The most fragile of humans carrying new life and the promise for the future.

I thought that with dr Yong pleading for vaccinating all children +3 years old in Thailand with the vax-poison, that one could not sink any lower.  But I was wrong.  He has been outdone by these evil monsters planning covid-vaccination for pregnant women.  I am speechless that such a mix of greed, stupidity and pure evilness does not result in total outrage in the population.  Do we really need to wait for the first spontaneous abortions from these 'effective and 100% safe covid-vaccine' (more than +1.000.000 adverse effects reports alone in the US, EU and UK) before this madness will be stopped?

Yeah it’s weird. The first human CV-19 mutants will be born. 

8 hours ago, JonBravo said:

CoVid19 has shown to cause miscarriages and increased bleeding from menstrual cycles in the majority of women than take it. Giving it to pregnant women is absolutely irresponsible.  Give it to those over 60. Everyone else can say yes or opt out. 

I assume you're referring to Covid-19 vaccines, not the disease itself. Do you have any studies that you can link to showing this? All I can seem to find is evidence to the contrary.

Furthermore, I don't think anyone is forcing the vaccine on anybody in Thailand.

senior official said the Pfizer doses should not be given to medics, as doing so would imply that the Sinovac vaccine they’d already received was of inferior quality.” - seems the government has reversed itself somewhat. They have added healthcare workers to the group to receive the first batch of Pfizer. The healthcare workers demanded a third dose which of course confirms the quality of Sinovac. 

Seeing as being an over sixty ferang holds no sway, perhaps I should become 'woke' and identify as a pregnant woman? Must be worth a try.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mike-Hunt said:

Seeing as being an over sixty ferang holds no sway, perhaps I should become 'woke' and identify as a pregnant woman? Must be worth a try.

FYI seems Phayathai 2 hospital will allow registration for foreigners over 60 from July 12 - 16. It would be for AZ instead of Pfizer though. https://phyathai2international.com/

6 minutes ago, el_khan said:

FYI seems Phayathai 2 hospital will allow registration for foreigners over 60 from July 12 - 16. It would be for AZ instead of Pfizer though. https://phyathai2international.com/

Thanks for the info.
I assume (dangerous I know) that all the Phayathai hospitals are in or around Bangkok? (apart from the obviously named Phyathai Sriracha)
For us pregnant ones (ha ha!) in Issan, it could be a challenge - logistically not to mention financially.

3 minutes ago, Mike-Hunt said:

Thanks for the info.
I assume (dangerous I know) that all the Phayathai hospitals are in or around Bangkok? (apart from the obviously named Phyathai Sriracha)
For us pregnant ones (ha ha!) in Issan, it could be a challenge - logistically not to mention financially.

Oh yes, unfortunately this is for 1 specific hospital in Bangkok. I haven't really heard of foreigners receiving vaccines anywhere outside of Bangkok, Phuket, and Chiang Mai yet. I live in Rayong and drove my father up to Bangkok to get vaccinated there.

We've both registered for the vaccine in Rayong as well, but have yet to hear anything back from them.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, vlad said:

In 1 HC the Army top brass will get it 1st and then there family's whats left will be sold to Private Hospitals another little Earner.

100% guaranteed. But that may prove to be a miracle in disguise, for the Thai people. ?

it's donated by the US and the elites will be first in line. the junta gang has already figured out how to profit from what's left over. Old US retirees? forget it.