Man films stranger leering at him in Pathum Thani shopping Centre bathroom

Thaiger

Yesterday, a video shared on the Jay Moi V Plus page on Facebook showed a man leaning over a bathroom’s cubicle wall to watch his neighbour in the central Thai province of Pathum Thani. The bathroom was reported to be in a “well known shopping centre” in the Rangsit area. According to the person who shared the video, they heard a noise from a nearby stall like dirt crunching as well as phone noises. This led them to believe someone was spying on them. The man then decided to document what he suspected was a voyeur next to him. The […]

The post Man films stranger leering at him in Pathum Thani shopping Centre bathroom appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

2 hours ago, Thaiger said:

The post was viewed thousands of times on Facebook with many calling for the police to pursue legal action against the man who took a gander at another man using a toilet.

'took a gander at another man'  I hope the peeping tom wasn't planning on 'goosing' him.

I have had an elderly monk flash at me at the urinals of a shopping mall.

I guessed that if I thumped a monk I would wind up in trouble, so, I just shook my head to signal my disdain and left.

The man whose genitals or bathroom activities had just been the focus of a bathroom voyeur.

"Bathroom Activities" hahahaha brilliant .

18 minutes ago, SickBuffalo said:

I have had an elderly monk flash at me at the urinals of a shopping mall.

I guessed that if I thumped a monk I would wind up in trouble, so, I just shook my head to signal my disdain and left.

Was he wearing orange and had a shaved head. Yes?

That's him!

• Haha 1