64 year old with kidney disease dies after inoculation, daughter sees vaccination link

Thaiger

8 hours ago, Stonker said:

Sorry, but this is just absolute rubbish.

The alleged figure claimed on facebook was 47,000 not half a million, and he was never sued as claimed or "chased out of the country".

It never happened. Try reading the Fact Check in India Today, dated August 4 2020.

You can contend what you like, but if all those with any expertise or knowledge disagree with you then you're just wasting everyone's time.

Yes you have and it was garbage from start to finish and that's being more than generous.

Fact-checking the facebook based rubbish about Bill Gates took about 20 seconds, but that's 20 seconds wasted that I won't be getting back.

Well said mate - and totally true.

Is the boss listening to this 'discourse'??  This is what happens if you allow trolls to take over - ignorant arguments and personal abuse of long standing members.   Ok then - if that is what you want to allow and you are going for the click baits like TV does - post negative news stories about Thailand and fire up the loser trolls who will click click click type type type and argue with everyone because that is who and what they are.  If all you want is advertising revenues then go right ahead - without me.  I will only be looking in occasionally for the real news stories about real Thai people and places. The Youtube news channels of this and other media organisations do not allow negative conspiracy nutter trolls to argue with everyone.  It was good while it lasted - I hope Phuket sandbox lasts longer.   

1 hour ago, AussieBob said:

Is the boss listening to this 'discourse'??  This is what happens if you allow trolls to take over - ignorant arguments and personal abuse of long standing members.

Bob, I do not disagree with what you've been arguing, but this repeated running to teacher to tell on the other kids is, well, it just isn't manly.

If someone is writing complete nonsense, block them. Problem solved.

We have entered a darkly authoritarian age and freedom of speech, something we all agreed was a good thing ten years ago, is increasingly rare. Once you expand the definition of "troll" to include people expressing thoughts you disagree with but which they genuinely believe, well, we might as well not bother with online discussion at all.

As for long-standing members ... you only joined 43 days ago :D