ThaigerTime needs daily email newsletters

facthai

We're all looking for an alternative, more openminded, less crabby news discussion source to complement ThaiVisa.

ThaigerTalk's model is a straight up Thai-style TV copy. But that's what we love about it, right?

However, few have, or should have, enough time to wade through TT's pages. Solution: TT email newsletter, just like TV.

Make it so, please!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Count me out, as to receiving this via email.

I already have a Thai news aggragator app on my phone which gives me five stories from Bangok Post, Thaiger, Nation, Khaosod English, Phuket News, Pattaya News, Coconuts Bangkok, Chiang Rai Times and Thai PBS World.

I'm becoming cantankerous in my old age and dislike receiving "newsletters".  When I want the news, I know how to find it.

3 minutes ago, RuralSukhothai said:

I go to real Thai sources for my "Thai" news and info. 

Guess your talking about the gossip in the Ma and Pa shop and the motorcycle taxi man as there is no such thing as real Thai sources that are uncensored so hence only tell you either what they want you to hear or what they think you want to hear

Hi @facthai

On thaiger talk home page click on the thaiger tab (its in the orange coloured column)

Another set of options will appear on the white column below and select newsletter

you can now subscribe by entering your email address.

https://thethaiger.us4.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=ca0638ad6c17b876ff5b1d38e&id=4d9b130012

35 minutes ago, gummy said:

Guess your talking about the gossip in the Ma and Pa shop and the motorcycle taxi man as there is no such thing as real Thai sources that are uncensored so hence only tell you either what they want you to hear or what they think you want to hear

Some of us need to get out more.