Covid UPDATE Saturday: 6,230 new infections, news briefs

Thaiger

(Provincial totals will be published after lunchtime) This morning the public health department reported 6,230 few infections and 41 Covid-deaths. 294 of today’s total were from the Thai prison system. The average number of deaths each day, over the past 5 days, has been 50 people. Yesterday, there were 6,087 new cases reported as the week displayed a steady growth in new cases, mostly around the capital and adjacent provinces, and in the Deep South provinces. GRAPH: worldometers.info • Thailand’s Public Health Ministry is shuffling newly-graduated doctors from around the country to help with the care of Covid patients to […]

The post Covid UPDATE Saturday: 6,230 new infections, news briefs appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Why the government say that Foreigners can be vaccinated with Thai people yesterday I went to Bang Sue to vaccination place and I was told only thai people can be vaccinated.(the over 75)

I registered with the Thailandintervac.com on the first day the7th of June I am 70 years old with diabetes still not hear anything about getting a vaccine. Also the website not worked for about three weeks or so we got no way to know of an Appointment for a vaccine

4 minutes ago, Raymund said:

Why the government say that Foreigners can be vaccinated with Thai people yesterday I went to Bang Sue to vaccination place and I was told only thai people can be vaccinated.(the over 75)

I registered with the Thailandintervac.com on the first day the7th of June I am 70 years old with diabetes still not hear anything about getting a vaccine. Also the website not worked for about three weeks or so we got no way to know of an Appointment for a vaccine

There have been constant problems with the various vaccine booking sites. 

Is it possible you did not complete and submit your registration correctly?  Did you check your SPAM folder for a response and booking date?

The ~intervac site states:-

"You can verify the status of the vaccination appointment in your registered hospitals"

..... and also notes that "all appointments are currently full"

Is that all this crummy 
"news" feed do is flash covid numbers all day 24/7? Your not helping! 

Creating panic, should be held liable for mass hysteria!

13 hours ago, Raymund said:

If your over 70 with diabetes, why would you "want" the vaccine?

Thailand’s Department of Disease Control coments on side efects of Astra Zeneca but ignore to mention to same on Sinovac. Fishy? Probably being a chinese produce they are only allow to give praise not criticisum. In this instance the Thailand’s Department of Disease Control chose to say nothing. 

• Like 1