News Forum - From regulation to cannabis delivery, here’s what you need to know about cannabis in Thailand

Thaiger

Sponsored  A cannabis frenzy swept over Thailand after the government removed the plant from the banned narcotics list on June 6. You’ve probably noticed that the plant is sprouting up everywhere around the country. Today, you can find more cannabis-friendly offerings than ever before, from desserts and Thai food to spa treatments. You can even have it delivered straight to your door using a legal cannabis delivery service, such as Pattaya Weed Delivery. There are, of course, still dos and don’ts regarding cannabis use; here’s what you need to know. Why did Thailand decriminalise marijuana? The main goal of Thailand’s […]

The story From regulation to cannabis delivery, here’s what you need to know about cannabis in Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, BJoe said:

How about someone publishing cannabis pricing .  The common price for a joint, or laced cookie/cake, or laced fruit drink ?

Varies. If you want it on the cheap it depends on more of who you know than where you go. Shops are everywhere in bkk now and 800 baht a gram is very common in tourist areas. 

800 baht per g is a lot. I live in the UK and even though its illegal here, I can get top quality strains for 400 baht per g. For many years I was paid in weed to help a friend harvest his crop. Kept me smoking for free for a long time. I did see that some dispensaries are selling thai stick for 200 baht per g. Which isnt too bad. The more dispensaries open though. The bigger competition will be. The price will come down then as if one dispensary offers the same quality and strains for a cheaper price I am sure people will go there instead. Just got to shop around to find the best places for good quality at a decent price. There is no way I would pay 1000 baht for 1 gram. Thats robbery. I can get 3.5 grams for that price in the UK.