Police in Bangkok seize 2 truck loads of sex toys valued at 1 million baht

Thaiger

Sex toys valued at 1 million baht were seized by police in Bangkok.  Reports don’t say exactly how many sex toys were seized by police, but apparently, police filled 2 large trucks with the dildos, vibrators and other pleasure enhancing products. A Chinese man was arrested for allegedly smuggling illegal sex products into Thailand and selling them online. Photos from a press conference show police displaying the sex toys seized in the raid and an officer holding up a butt plug with a raccoon tail attached. The suspect allegedly obtained the toys from China and sold them to Thai buyers […]

The post Police in Bangkok seize 2 truck loads of sex toys valued at 1 million baht appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

38 minutes ago, Bobo said:

After they lost almost all their clients, they now take away their sex toys too.

Whatever next, one can't help but ask.

Hello, Bobo and welcome to Thaiger Talk

Please feel free to tell us a bit about yourself in 'Introductions'. It's good to pick-up on those sometimes differing regional or geographical perspectives.

And check-out the Guidelines, too, when you get a free minute. They're there to help us all enjoy our time here.

Happy posting

King Cotton

• Like 1

Thai officialdom hypocrisy has always been off the scale , same with e-cigs but I get there is a revenue loss issue there. 

• Haha 1

If this is really the most important job for the RTP to do - I guess all the other real problems have been dealt with.

I'm thinking of kids with no helmet on motorbikes or keeping illegal immigrants from crossing the borders or or or....

• Like 1

It will be awesome if they all start to work while the trucks are driving.

Edited by King Cotton
Deletion of meaningless text-talk 555, as per Guideline 15
  • Haha 1

The Puritans have arrived. Seems like there's more important issues in Thai culture to address than sexual gratification. Like, um...corruption, dishonesty and just outright cheating/stealing form others.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

That's a buttload of sex toys. Not sure why they are considered illegal in thailand. I mean is it legal for the natural toy thats used with no consequences in several areas of Bangkok still. And I also recall when I bought vape juice and devices standing next to a cop who I think was just waiting his turn to buy the same stuff I did.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Blogosopher said:

The Puritans have arrived. Seems like there's more important issues in Thai culture to address than sexual gratification. Like, um...corruption, dishonesty and just outright cheating/stealing form others.

But those items involve the govt besides the dictator said that there is no corruption 

• Haha 1

Really truck load of sex toys! You can buy a vibrator anywhere in any stall, not hidden in the back but out in front of the shops, didn't hear about ant of them getting busted. Underground prostitution and red light districts and they are worried about sex toys. Wait I heard there are no prostitutes in Thailand, My mistake.......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, farangalso said:

Really truck load of sex toys! You can buy a vibrator anywhere in any stall, not hidden in the back but out in front of the shops, didn't hear about ant of them getting busted. Underground prostitution and red light districts and they are worried about sex toys. Wait I heard there are no prostitutes in Thailand, My mistake.......

Yes, points made and taken . . . thanks for those!

Hello, farangalso and welcome to Thaiger Talk

Please feel free to tell us a bit about yourself in 'Introductions'. It's good to pick-up on those sometimes differing regional or geographical perspectives.

And check-out the Guidelines, too, when you get a free minute. They're there to help us all enjoy our time here.

Happy posting

King Cotton