TCL 6-Series – is it really the best budget Smart TV?

Thaiger

Most of us don’t have huge budgets for a new television, but we want to buy a new television with excellent quality. For this, our top pick at the moment is the TCL 6-Series Roku TV (R635). TCL is well-known for its competitive pricing, and its 6-Series is no exception. The TCL 6-Series Roku TV (R365) combines TCL’s excellent value with top-of-the-line features. Due to its premium 4K HDR performance and inclusions of high-end AV formats like Dolby Vision, it is one of the best budget TVs you can buy in 2021. It’s bright, colourful, and doesn’t have a single […]

The post TCL 6-Series – is it really the best budget Smart TV? appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, fft100 said:

Hi,

Where can I buy this TV in Thailand ? I haven't found it

I don't think these ROKU models are sold here.  Could be wrong, but ...

TCL is widely available in Thailand and a very good quality budget TV. 

I installed a 40" on our kitchen wall for YouTube cooking and entertainment + morning (Bloomberg/CNA/CNN) news in English.

Our TCL's screen is a Samsung panel released for export to China's TCL even before Samsung had finalised their own new model line-up.

For the home theatre 65" and other in-room TV's we chose another brand with higher Smart and networking specs.

I already have a 55 inch TCL C8 (which now costs nearly twice as much as just before xmas - presumably the global chip problem).

The R635 just sounds so good and has all the features i want that i was looking for the 75 inch version for the TV room.  It gets good reviews everywhere.

Just a shame that TCL don't bring over the latest tv's.   the C825 released in India and Pakistan is micro LED (as good as OLED) with 120Mhz screen, yet, despite being on the TCL Thailand website, it isn't available here.   Vendors still push old models as though they are new.   

7 minutes ago, fft100 said:

Just a shame that TCL don't bring over the latest tv's.   the C825 released in India and Pakistan is micro LED (as good as OLED) with 120Mhz screen, yet, despite being on the TCL Thailand website, it isn't available here.   Vendors still push old models as though they are new.   

We found that out over the years so I went window-shopping online to find a suitable new model before doing the rounds of brick&mortar retailers.  We soon found they'd all omitted the new 40" model we needed for kitchen as 43" was more popular.  Bought online thru Lazada at very keen price, with FREE delivery BKK to CNX, and set was delivered by private car 3 days later.  COD too!

With our LG models I waited until new releases went on Special, usually about 3 months after Thai release.  Saved a bundle and bought through HomePro who offer the best after sales service here in CM. 

For those who are not aware, HP will price match other retailers.