What makes you ill?

SnapDragon

3 minutes ago, Stonker said:

Dinner over, so my third and final instalment.

I've read Dr Jose's report, as I'm sure you have (?), so could you explain why he didn't separate the 99.9% of the vial contents he says were graphene oxide from the other 0.1%?

... how do you think he  could have separated them?

... and why did he only do the one test he says he did, which is completely subjective, and  no others?

Why that one?

... and if the vial was 99.9% graphene oxide why is it a clear, almost colourless liquid

Pretty basic stuff for someone with your academic and scientific background, but ......

I've not been near a lab in 20 years. Perhaps I should get back into action, don my whites*, and solve this virus stuff.

I will post the question about graphene oxide on my group's (AFLD) forum, and get back to you.

* Lab whites; not cricket whites.

1 hour ago, snapdragon said:

I think what is happening here is some research and testing by Pfizer, Some are the 'full monty', some are simply a placebo and others are laced with Graphene oxide.

Changed my mind - not my final instalment as you must have written at the same time as me.

So are you saying that after all your claims (and Dr Jose's) this wasn't a vial of Pfizer vaccine after all? 

... and 99.9% is hardly "laced"!?   It's solid graphene oxide, with 0.1% of something else, including the solution!

... and when I say "solid" I mean solid! Try making a mix of 99.9% sugar (which is more soluble) and 0.1% water, then putting that into a syringe!

1 hour ago, snapdragon said:

What bothers me with the graphine oxide is what happens to it when it's subjected to 5G.

But why should that bother you if, as you've just said you think is happening, it's not the "full monty" and not what anyone's given? 

If that's the case, it wouldn't matter if it was "subjected to 5G" or mixed with a pile of doggy-do.

28 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

I've not been near a lab in 20 years.

So you've forgotten how to separate a solid from a liquid?

Oh dear  .....

34 minutes ago, Stonker said:

Changed my mind - not my final instalment as you must have written at the same time as me.

So are you saying that after all your claims (and Dr Jose's) this wasn't a vial of Pfizer vaccine after all? 

... and 99.9% is hardly "laced"!?   It's solid graphene oxide, with 0.1% of something else, including the solution!

... and when I say "solid" I mean solid! Try making a mix of 99.9% sugar (which is more soluble) and 0.1% water, then putting that into a syringe!

But why should that bother you if, as you've just said you think is happening, it's not the "full monty" and not what anyone's given? 

If that's the case, it wouldn't matter if it was "subjected to 5G" or mixed with a pile of doggy-do.

Do you know what graphene oxide is?  Let me give you a hint and an experiment you can try for yourself to find out what happens.

Get an old style pencil, with a soft lead (the softer the lead the more graphene, so a 6B or an 8B is better) and a 5G router, then insert both all the way into your rectum, making sure the 5G router is working.

Then get out your favourite copy of X-Men and see if you have Magneto's powers.  If not, keep adding pencils.

As usual Stonker, when you are cornered you revert to posting nonsense.

The red cells in the blood carry a slightly negative charge. There are reasons for this. If graphine oxide is injected into the body, it could have a devastating effect on their behaviour; especially when subjected to 5G.

Edited by snapdragon
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, snapdragon said:

As usual Stonker, when you are cornered you revert to posting nonsense.

The red cells in the blood carry a slightly negative charge. There are reasons for this. If graphine oxide is injected into the body, it could have a devastating effect on their behaviour; especially when subjected to 5G.

This would be funny if it wasn't so frighteningly dangerous as clearly some people, including some here, are stupid enough to think there's something to this rubbish that a child could pick apart.

You have clearly never studied in a teaching hospital or anything involving medicine or science beyond junior school level, if that.

The only test the supposed sample of Pfizer was claimed to have been subjected to was it's appearance under a microscope, which was claimed to be similar to graphene oxide.  There was no "lab" and even the original author didn't try to pretend there was. It wasn't even separated into solid and liquid, which anyone doing basic chemistry at 11 year old level would have known could have been done by either letting it stand or by centrifuge.

The idea that someone familiar with a science lab would have forgotten that because they hadn't been in a lab for twenty years just defies belief it's so basic.

Graphene oxide (you can't even get the name right) is the same as pencil lead that has been burnt, nothing more, sliced very finely so it is only one atom thick - that's all.  If you had a vial that contained 99.9% graphene oxide you'd have a lump of burnt pencil lead and a very small drop of liquid - impossible, obviously, to inject someone with or to extract from a vial.

An educated 11 year old, literally, would know that - it's pre UK 'O' level standard.

I was attempting to let you off lightly by making a joke of this idiocy and ignorance.  Evidently my mistake.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, snapdragon said:

Smallpox caused by the Variola virus?! IMO, smallpox was a symptom of things seriously wrong with the body, not a disease that could be caught.

As I have stated a few times; I'm a terrain disciple. I don't believe that germs cause disease. And definitely not a normal virus. Why? Because they are dead matter. However I'm open to discuss the idea that a lab-produced bio-weapon could attach itself to a virus particle and be passed onto a person that could get ill-effects from it.

Smallpox is caused by the Variola virus, it has been proved, eradicated (through vaccination) and even weaponised.

Germs cause disease. Millions of dead peasants in the dark ages can attest to that.

You'll have to prove that germs don't cause diseases and also that viruses don't cause diseases, but somehow I think the evidence to the contrary is somewhat overwhelming.

As for "Dr Kaufman":

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-pseudoscience/psychiatrist-who-calmly-denies-reality

"As a board-certified forensic psychiatrist, Kaufman has a medical degree, but he is not certified nor qualified by the multiple years of training required by the relevant specialties: epidemiology, virology, vaccinology and microbiology. Medical ethicists call it "drift" when doctors try to work beyond the limitations of their specialty".

Enough said.

Edited by Pongo

5 hours ago, Pongo said:

"As a board-certified forensic psychiatrist, Kaufman has a medical degree, but he is not certified nor qualified by the multiple years of training required by the relevant specialties: epidemiology, virology, vaccinology and microbiology. Medical ethicists call it "drift" when doctors try to work beyond the limitations of their specialty".

Enough said.

Imo the hyper-specialization in 'silos' is what creates tunnel vision and blindness for the total picture.  And this is exacerbated when followers of that micro-thinking argue that only academic curricula and years of practice in your specific field of expertise allow you to provide a so-called 'qualified' opinion on the specific subject.  Strange (hahaha) that this does not seem to apply for the anonymous 'fact-checkers' which are used to get rid of those that DO meet the criteria but whose views do not align with the allowed group-think narrative anymore (e.g. dr Robert Malone, dr Michael Yeadon, prof dr Sucharit Bhakdi, dr Byram Bridle, dr Geert vanden Bossche and many more).  And in that myopic view it is of course TOTAL heresy to have an opinion based on your own research in a field which is not your official and recognized 'speciality'.

Indeed, enough said.

8 hours ago, Pongo said:

Smallpox is caused by the Variola virus, it has been proved, eradicated (through vaccination) and even weaponised.

Germs cause disease. Millions of dead peasants in the dark ages can attest to that.

You'll have to prove that germs don't cause diseases and also that viruses don't cause diseases, but somehow I think the evidence to the contrary is somewhat overwhelming.

I do not agree with your assertions.

You are simply repeating what the recent medical establishment have determined to be 'evidence'.

Where is the evidence that shows that germs cause disease?

"Smallpox is caused by the Variola virus, it has been proved, eradicated (through vaccination),,,,," Once again you are repeating what the compromised medical establishment have stated.

Prior to mandatory vaccines in England (1853) there were just two deaths per 10,000. The smallpox epidemic reached its peak after vaccinations were introduced. With a five-fold increase in deaths for the years before the vaccinations ceased. What actually happened, was that people died due to poor living conditions, and were then subjected to a toxin in the form of a vaccine. Increasing the death count enormously.

There is a raft of evidence to show that living conditions and medical quackery were the main causes of the problems that manifested themselves as the smallpox disease.

It should be noted that the disease was far more prevalent in overcrowded cities, where there was no proper sanitation, clean water and decent food.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Pongo said:

Dr Kaufman has been brave enough to stick his head above the barrier. Of course doing that could result in someone taking pot-shots.

There are plenty of other doctors and scientists also. Dr Tenpenny, Dr Cahill, Tom Cowan, Robert Malone etc. They do not subscribe to the big interest compromised views. Another doctor not afraid to air his views is Vernon Coleman. The MSM are simply scared of his honest, direct talking approach. His message is abundantly clear to anyone that might listen; and that does not sit well with the agenda.

I do not personally agree with 'everything' that they say, but that is no reason for me dismissing what they do say overall out of hand. A case in point is Dr Hodgkinson. He has views that I don't agree with, but I can't deny his history, message or sincerity. Or his impact on the C-19 scene.

Edited by snapdragon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/4/2021 at 12:58 AM, BlueSphinx said:

Imo the hyper-specialization in 'silos' is what creates tunnel vision and blindness for the total picture.  And this is exacerbated when followers of that micro-thinking argue that only academic curricula and years of practice in your specific field of expertise allow you to provide a so-called 'qualified' opinion on the specific subject. 

Oddly enough, in medicine and science that is pretty much exactly how it works, which is why we don't have orthopedic surgeons carrying out heart transplants and epidemiologists doing Hematology, because, guess what, they don't have the knowledge within that field.

In fact, it's called "speculation" which is exactly what these people like "Dr Kaufman" do, they are speculating or at best, taking a partly educated guess, and as usual the tin foil hatters lap it up because he's an "expert".

Dr Kaufman has been exposed, so why not expose an expert on the other side of the fence promoting vaccination, start with discrediting Dr Johnathan Van Tam, he's a public figure so surely he must be wrong and on the side of the Govt promoting this terrible vaccine.

Be in interested to read your evidence.

• Like 1

On 8/4/2021 at 4:21 AM, snapdragon said:

I do not agree with your assertions.

You are simply repeating what the recent medical establishment have determined to be 'evidence'.

Where is the evidence that shows that germs cause disease?

"Smallpox is caused by the Variola virus, it has been proved, eradicated (through vaccination),,,,," Once again you are repeating what the compromised medical establishment have stated.

Prior to mandatory vaccines in England (1853) there were just two deaths per 10,000. The smallpox epidemic reached its peak after vaccinations were introduced. With a five-fold increase in deaths for the years before the vaccinations ceased. What actually happened, was that people died due to poor living conditions, and were then subjected to a toxin in the form of a vaccine. Increasing the death count enormously.

There is a raft of evidence to show that living conditions and medical quackery were the main causes of the problems that manifested themselves as the smallpox disease.

It should be noted that the disease was far more prevalent in overcrowded cities, where there was no proper sanitation, clean water and decent food.

You can't say "what actually happened" because history and the fact you weren't there tend to disagree with your comment, plus this data is contrary with the numbers you quote:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1107397/smallpox-death-rate-britain-historical/

Give me a reliable source, but as Smallpox was a global issue, cherry picking the UK isn't really a viable point of reference anyway because it's like saying "how many malaria deaths did the UK have last year?" We're not talking about any specific country, I am talking globally, and here's a reliable and researched source which gives a better overall picture.:

https://ourworldindata.org/smallpox

Give me a verified source for the "raft of evidence"

Give me a verified source for the numbers pre vaccination globally and UK centric.

Give me proof that supports your claim that it was sanitation linked.

7 hours ago, Pongo said:

You can't say "what actually happened" because history and the fact you weren't there tend to disagree with your comment, plus this data is contrary with the numbers you quote:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1107397/smallpox-death-rate-britain-historical/

Give me a reliable source, but as Smallpox was a global issue, cherry picking the UK isn't really a viable point of reference anyway because it's like saying "how many malaria deaths did the UK have last year?" We're not talking about any specific country, I am talking globally, and here's a reliable and researched source which gives a better overall picture.:

https://ourworldindata.org/smallpox

Give me a verified source for the "raft of evidence"

Give me a verified source for the numbers pre vaccination globally and UK centric.

Give me proof that supports your claim that it was sanitation linked.

Ah yes! proof!

I can supply evidence, but it seems to me that the burden of 'proof' would be with those that promote germs and viruses as being the cause of diseases.

As I have stated quite a few times on TT; I am not a subscriber to the 'germ theory'. I do not believe germs cause disease. Viruses are inert and harmless; and are an essential part of the body's elimination mechanisms.

Can't find papers to support germ theory. I, and many more professional than me, have looked in vane. There are better explanations as to why we get sick than some mystical germ or imagined virus.

True I was not around at that time. But many doctors and writers had put into print the picture of the times.

The body's natural state is 'healthiness'. When it is subjected to toxins, poisons, electromagnetic incidents and prolonged stress it becomes unbalanced and unable to function as well as it should. The symptoms of diseases are the result of the original toxins and the body's attempts to rid itself of them. Specifically in the case of smallpox; 'pox' refers to a disease that is characterised by sores, pustules and fever. The skin especially, is the exit point for the body trying to rid itself of many toxins. Pox; a typical reaction to the body poisoned through ingesting dirty water, and its attempts to cleanse itself; maintain its healthy balance.

The environment in cities were terrible to say the least. Water was dirty, food contaminated and of poor quality. Everywhere  was rampant squalor. Much of the problem was dirty drinking water.

To quote Dr Hadwen (1896) regarding the previous 50 years:

"In European cities sanitary arrangements were absent. Water was obtained from conduits and wells within the neighbourhood. Water closets were virtually non-existent. No drainage system existed. London, especially, was the centre for smallpox."

Edited by snapdragon
  • Like 1

On 6/30/2021 at 1:11 PM, snapdragon said:

Gradually, as the baby in the womb develops, it attains the attributes that will make it a complete being. After a short while in mum's tum the muscles are in place. The 400 eggs (some of which will hopefully be fertilised later), are in place. As are the fibres, that will later enable baby to walk, fight and do all sorts of humanly things. Also developed are the 9 or so, systems of the body. Many are vulnerable early on in life.

I only read this part and stopped reading.

By the age of puberty, women have anywhere from 1 million to 2 million eggs. As a fetus, females have anywhere from 6-9 million eggs.

There are 11 body systems. Not 9.

Edited by Ubon2530
  • Like 1

On 8/4/2021 at 10:44 AM, snapdragon said:

There are plenty of other doctors and scientists also. Dr Tenpenny, Dr Cahill, Tom Cowan, Robert Malone etc. They do not subscribe to the big interest compromised views. Another doctor not afraid to air his views is Vernon Coleman. The MSM are simply scared of his honest, direct talking approach. His message is abundantly clear to anyone that might listen; and that does not sit well with the agenda.

Dr Tenpenny - an Osteopath - not a vaccine / virology expert

Dr Cahill - another 'bone man' Osteopath - not a vaccine / virology expert

Tom Cowan - an M.D who had his license suspended for prescribing meds to patients without looking at their files. Again, not a vaccine / virology expert

Vernon Coleman - a GP (general practitioner who REFERS patients) - not a vaccine / virology expert

Robert Malone IS a virologist  & immunologist. He IS an expert. He doesn't deny the science you call "mainstream". He is all for vaccination, but he did get in a bit of hot water for questioning vaccine efficacy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_W._Malone

Malone received criticism for propagating COVID-19 misinformation, including making unsupported claims about the alleged toxicity of spike proteins generated by some COVID-19 vaccines, and tweeting a study by others questioning vaccine safety that was later retracted. He said LinkedIn suspended his account over what he claimed were posts he had made questioning the efficacy of some COVID-19 vaccines

To sum up, only one of those people you mentioned is qualified to give a professional opinion (Robert Malone), and he doesn't bat for your team - he's on ours.

Show me a real doctor, a real scientist who is an expert in their field (virology & immunology - no more bone men or shrinks please)  and I might agree with you.

Edited by Ubon2530

21 minutes ago, Ubon2530 said:

Dr Tenpenny - an Osteopath - not a vaccine / virology expert

Dr Cahill - another 'bone man' Osteopath - not a vaccine / virology expert

Tom Cowan - an M.D who had his license suspended for prescribing meds to patients without looking at their files. Again, not a vaccine / virology expert

Vernon Coleman - a GP (general practitioner who REFERS patients) - not a vaccine / virology expert

Robert Malone IS a virologist  & immunologist. He IS an expert. He doesn't deny the science you call "mainstream". He is all for vaccination, but he did get in a bit of hot water for questioning vaccine efficacy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_W._Malone

To sum up, only one of those people you mentioned is qualified to give a professional opinion (Robert Malone), and he doesn't bat for your team - he's on ours.

Show me a real doctor, a real scientist who is an expert in their field (virology & immunology - no more bone men or shrinks please)  and I might agree with you.

OK! We can agree to differ on these respected people.

I'll not waste your time by supplying a list of name for you to research. But I might give you two more:

Dr Andrew Wakefield and Dr Judy Mikovits.

You tread your road of truth, and I'll tread mine. Maybe will will bump into each other one day.

Edited by snapdragon
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Ubon2530 said:

By the age of puberty, women have anywhere from 1 million to 2 million eggs. As a fetus, females have anywhere from 6-9 million eggs.

True. But during her life only 400 or so are capable of being fertilised.

I'm not sure on the body systems; could be 9, 10, 11 or 12. There is some similarity and some overlap with them.

• Thanks 1

Returning to the 1918 Spanish flu.

This article is excerpt from  Eleanora McBean's book 'Swine Flu Expose'

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=5555

Originally posted in 2020; entitled:

Spanish Flu Genocide Was Really Caused by Vaccinations

Just a short passage:: 

"""""The people believed them because, first of all, they wanted to believe their doctors, and second, the returning soldiers certainly had been sick. They didn’t know it was from doctor-made vaccine diseases, as the army doctors don’t tell them things like that.

Many of the returned soldiers were disabled for life by these drug-induced diseases. Many were insane from post-vaccinal encephalitis, but the doctors called it shell shock, even though many had never left American soil.

The conglomerate disease brought on by the many poison vaccines baffled the doctors, as they never had a vaccination spree before which used so many different vaccines. The new disease they had created had symptoms of all the diseases they had injected into the man. There was the high fever, extreme weakness, abdominal rash and intestinal disturbance characteristic of typhoid.

The diphtheria vaccine caused lung congestion, chills and fever, swollen, sore throat clogged with the false membrane, and the choking suffocation because of difficulty in breathing followed by gasping and death, after which the body turned black from stagnant blood that had been deprived of oxygen in the suffocation stages. In early days they called it Black Death. The other vaccines cause their own reactions — paralysis, brain damage, lockjaw, etc.

When doctors had tried to suppress the symptoms of the typhoid with a stronger vaccine, it caused a worse form of typhoid which they named paratyphoid. But when they concocted a stronger and more dangerous vaccine to suppress that one, they created an even worse disease which they didn’t have a name for.

What should they call it? They didn’t want to tell the people what it really was — their own Frankenstein monster which they had created with their vaccines and suppressive medicines.

They wanted to direct the blame away from themselves, so they called it Spanish Influenza. It was certainly not of Spanish origin, and the Spanish people resented the implication that the world-wide scourge of that day should be blamed on them.

But the name stuck and American medical doctors and vaccine makers were not suspected of the crime of this widespread devastation — the 1918 Flu Epidemic. It is only in recent years that researchers have been digging up the facts and laying the blame where it belongs."""""

In the article there are eye-witness accounts of those times. An interesting read for anyone looking into the 'Germ Theory' and its consequences.

Spanish-Flu-Masks.jpg.cc432237a31fcff2dc9a4fc204f3731f.jpg

Look familiar?

• Thanks 1

Germ Theory

Part one of three ----- A brief dive into the past.

In years past, to live into old age was an achievement in itself. Far more likely that something will come along to end it all prematurely; fighting, wild animals and natural phenomena; earthquakes, volcanoes etc. But also sickness, illness and disease. Until relatively recent times, someone falling ill would be thought to be cursed. Upset a god maybe, invoked a nasty spirit that struck the unfortunate down? Perhaps grandpa had blasphemed when he should have kept his mouth shut. Or just plain bad luck.

The remedies for illnesses during the period 0 to 1500AD were not that sophisticated. Blood-letting, induced vomiting; sometimes by force feeding with crushed animal parts. Patients were made to swallow leeches, and they were inserted into anal and vaginal openings to cure something or other; at the whim of a medical man. This was hardly a step forward, when one considered the Chinese way of health some 2,000 years earlier.

A science revolution was however; just around the corner. Two English colleges were established*. Medical men started talking to each other, and the fundamentals of 'medical science' were established; if only to stop 'quacks' operating. The 'Hippocratic Oath' was thought to be a good starting point for this medical crusade, and was considered, but not adopted for another hundred years. Also in Europe, talk-shops were evolving, where medical men got together to discuss scientific advancements and the latest medical trends. Why, it was reasoned, was it a good idea to force monkey brains into people's anuses, when there are now far better cures? Mercury (quicksilver), arsenic and lead jump immediately to mind. Bloodletting had not completely disappeared however. A POTUS was blood-let so much that he died***.

There was defiantly an elitist air to the medical profession during the 1700s also. Different associations began** and they started the 'system' of training doctors. A stranglehold on medicine was emerging. Within the space of a few decades, anyone not having being taught within the system, or practising within in, was a quack or a snake-oil salesman. The Hippocratic Oath, of sorts, was the truth that all newly trained doctors had to swear by; and is indeed to this day (although rewritten). Modern medicine was with us; enforced through Medical establishments.

Although injections had been used to combat sickness since the mid-1700s, the first injection that was thought to help overcome a disease (in the western world), was discovered and developed by Edward Jenner in the late 1800s and early 1900s. Injections to stop disease became common in the mid 1900s and many countries brought in compulsory injections for smallpox during these years. Injections, to prevent more disease, did not fully emerge until after 1900, and from then on were used for virtually anything that could be thought up during WW1. Sometimes to prevent, and often to suppress. They have gradually increased in number until the present day, where there are well over 100 vaccines, many hundreds of injections and upwards of 300,000 medicines available.

The idea that illness is caused my pathogenic microorganisms was the start of GT. The old theories of bad air (miasma), and before that unhappy gods wreaking revenge, or unlucky star signs, were put into the medical dustbin.

Germs were still not considered to be the cause of anything until well into the 19th century. Along came a chap who is now recognised as the father of 'germ theory' (GT). His name; Louis Pasteur. And Robert Koch took the GT to new heights with his postulates; still considered to be the 'gold standard' today. Pasture thought that germs were responsible for illness, and this idea caught on during the next fifteen years.

Through his experimentation, Pasteur knew there were particles much smaller than germs. He was right, and once the electron microscope arrived in the 1930s, these smaller items could at last be seen. It was not long before a long-forgotten word, with new profound medical implications arrived; the 'virus'. Viruses were being found by the dozen and soon there was a virus causing every disease and following on; a medication for every virus. After WW2, an absolute explosion of medications became available. Even more than pre-war, modern medicines were addressing symptoms, and the underlying reasons for sickness largely brushed aside.

Today students, on the road to doctor-hood, are taught that for every disease there is a virus, a cure, and if there is not already one; there will be soon be a vaccine. For the present, and the foreseeable future, modern medicine, especially in the form of vaccines is 'God'.

One of the side effects of the medical establishment's adherence to the GT, is that is puts the brakes on human development. It allows big industries to not only put their filth everywhere, but also get it legitimised. If it was understood that toxins and poisons are the cause of sickness, illness and disease, people would be more inclined to ask where these toxins originate from. If the populaces were to start asking some serious questions about their health, it would focus the spotlight not only onto produced poisons, but their uses and misuses. (Part 3)

It has been reckoned that considerably less than half of the world's soil has not been contaminated in one way or another. Soil allows crops to be grown and we in turn eat them. But there is more; big food companies take these crops into their factories and processing plants and then after adding more toxins, send them to the stores for us to buy and consume.

A massive world change is needed and it starts with the debunking of GT, and accepting that the water we drink, the food we eat and the air that we breathe is the essential key to our good health.

* Royal college of surgeons 1505 --- Royal college of physicians 1518.

**  English 'Royal Society' 1660.

***  George Washington had half his blood removed and died aged 67 in 1797.

Part two ----- A look at how big business has taken a stranglehold on medicine and the medical profession.

Edited by snapdragon
  • Like 1

Germ Theory

Part two of three ----- How big business engulfed 'modern medicine'.

In the US, from around 1880 to the early 1900s, there were '101' medical systems being practised and natural and herbal medicines were very popular during this period. Almost half the medical colleges, and independent doctors, in America were practising holistic medicine, using extensive knowledge brought from Europe, the Middle East and utilising Native American traditions. Homeopathy, Chinese based medicine, and the newer forms of medicine; tablets and injections etc., were all part of a broad but confused scene.

It was during this era that scientists were beginning to better understand the architecture and mechanics of the body. Vitamins and their functions were identified, and vaccines introduced. This huge forward step allowed conditions,  that were caused by vitamin deficiencies*, to be more correctly addressed. There was the inevitable laboratory work to create synthetic versions of these vitamins; although this would not be successfully achieved until much later.**

Standard oil in the US was a huge business (later to be split up into many big oil and chemical companies (Exxon, Chevron, Mobil etc). It controlled the oil, the oil-based chemicals and it was now apparent that medical drugs and supplements could be developed and made in laboratories. Being an astute guy, John D Rockefeller (JDR), of Standard Oil fame and fortune, reckoned that getting involved in health could be very profitable. He  was not slow to envisage another branch of his oil monopoly; vitamins and medicines created from oil products. The discoveries of Pasteur and Koch, were the start of lab-based medicine. It seemed a natural step for the petrol-chemical industry to get involved. Petrochemicals were ideal from a business perspective, because they could be easily patented, owned, sold and licensed to others for high profits.

Doctors Pasture and Koch were French and German respectively. It hadn't gone unnoticed in the US, or by JDR, that Europe was the leading the western world in medicine, and he sent his emissary, Abraham Flexner, to Germany where he spent time studying the German 'new' health system. JDR could also see that establishing the 'germ theory' as the basis for medicine, had almost unlimited potential. He bought into a German pharmaceutical company; later to merge into I.G.Farben.  This was just the start.

On his return, a plan was concocted, and quickly hatched. Flexner submitted a report to Congress in 1910. A huge report, but essentially pointing out that there was confusion over medicine in the US, and that the natural ways healing, which had existed for hundreds of years were, in fact, unscientific quackery. This report concluded that there were simply too many doctors, and medical schools in America, practising too many forms of medicine. The report called for the separation of all medicine into two separate areas; Public Health and Medicine. Also the standardisation of medical education, whereby only the American Medical Association (AMA) would be allowed to grant licenses to entities, enabling them to practice medicine in the US.

Based on the report - which inferred also, that the Germans were far in advance of the US, both in laboratory science and drug production - Congress acted upon Flexner’s recommendations and created and amended laws, already in place from 1902, related to US medical practice. Allopathic (modern approach) medicine, and the 'germ theory' was from then on to be adopted. Even though at the time, the mainstay of its treatments were blood-letting, crude surgery, and injection of toxic heavy metals; mostly lead and mercury.

Allopathy became the dominant and standard model.

The funding of medical schools all over America began, on the strict condition that they only taught allopathic medicine. This was achieved through the 'grant' system. Andrew Carnegie partnered up, and their campaign was so successful that schools, within the new scheme, willingly removed any mention of diet, herbs or natural treatments from their curricula.

Any money at play here?  Well yes! To get their hands on the 'free' money, colleges were encouraged to link to a university hospital and were required to have a JDR representative on their board. Thus began a stranglehold on US medicine that remains to this day.

While removing traditional medicine from schools, JDR secured his monopoly, by launching a targeted smear campaign against his competitors. Homeopathy and natural medicines were discredited and demonised through newspapers, magazines, journals and other media of the time. Marijuana came in for special treatment and there was a huge media influence on the dangers of the plant and its derivatives. Even to the point that newspapers ran particularly hard-hitting stories.***

Doctors outside the system could be jailed for using natural medicine treatments that had been used safely and effectively shortly before. In a very short time, medical colleges were all reading from the same page. All the students were taught the same allopathic system, and medicine was now defined as a process of prescribing patented drugs. The plan to convince an American public that there was a 'pill for every ill' was very successful.

Cancer**** came on the scene in the early part of the 20th century and JDR was clearly keen to get involved in this; the American Cancer Society was founded by John D Rockefeller in 1913.

WW1, and the so-called '1918 Spanish flu'. It was a windfall for the medical men. Cures in the form of tablets, inoculations and injections were 'discovered' by the dozen. Little scrutiny took place, and the scientists on the board of the 'Food and drug  act 1906' - forerunner of the present day FDA - simply nodded them through. Afterwards, from 1920, the media message was that the 'flu', that had killed 20 million, had been eradicated by science. Although researchers since, have discovered that the medications did the killing rather than the 'flu'.

Not content with controlling the US, JDR ventured into China to preach the New Western Medicine word. He saw a huge market on the other side of the world, and planned to introduce the newly established western model. Twelve million US dollars of grant money funded the The China Medical Board (CMB) in 1914. A hospital in Peking was opened in 1919*****. The medical missionaries found the going very tough though, and JDR pulled the plug on the project due to hemorrhaging money, for no envisaged returns.

Overall, the endeavours of JDR and Carnegie were an amazing success. The underfunded, grassroots competition was simply crushed and outlawed. The medical system had been created and its basics were spread far and wide. This system continues today, whereupon 'Big Pharma' donates to medical schools in exchange for teaching the medical students to use their patented drugs.

Modern medicine and the germ theory were firmly cemented into place.

A Dr Thomas Cowan quote:

"""For one hundred years we have had a medicalized society that devotes huge resources to dealing with sick people. As the amount of medicine in our world increases, so too, does the amount of sickness. Beyond a certain basic level of care, use of more medicine not only undermines an individual’s freedom and autonomy, but also degrades a society’s health.”""

After WW2 there was a new kid on the block. The UN. It spawned many organiasations and one of these was the World Health Organisation.

* Rickets and Scurvy particularly were due to vitamin deficiency.

** In 1935, Vitamin C became the first vitamin to be artificially synthesized. The process was invented by Dr. Tadeusz Reichstein of the Swiss Institute of Technology in Zurich. in 1935.

*** One newspaper story said white women were in danger from marijuana sex-crazed black men.

**** Aspects of the system have been 'tweaked' so that alternative treatments can be criminalised. For example; only three treatments are open to a doctor wishing to treat a patient diagnosed with cancer; surgery, radiation or chemotherapy. It is actually a criminal felony for a medical practitioner to treat cancer with anything but these three 'cures' in the US. Why is this the case? As usual in the US; follow the money. The average cost of cancer treatment in the US today, is over 100,000 dollars.

***** Based on the Johns Hopkins model A research University in Baltimore, Maryland.

Part three ----- The WHO. Their role in promoting world health.

Edited by snapdragon
  • Like 1

Posting a common sense article on the 'What makes you ill' thread, in which the author provides factual evidence that covid-19 is not so much a disease of the old, but rather one of the obese, hypertensive, diabetic, and heart diseased.  Most of these are predominantly diseases of lifestyle and can be handled with diet, exercise, and minor supplementation.  And that will greatly affect your body's ability to deal with covid-19 when inevitably you will catch it. 

The author does not suggest MANDATORY exercise and healthy food - and neither do I - but in fact that would make a zillion times more sense than mandatory vaccination for everybody.

= = = = =

the real public health crisis

is not covid, it's how poorly we take care of ourselves

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43

Some data to chew on from ben @USMortality with source data HERE

Here’s the population fatality ratio for US covid for the 6 month period from feb to july broken down by age group. as can be clearly seen, age is a major risk factor and it accelerates in what is essentially an exponential curve.

This has long been known. but this is only a part of the story.

Here’s the real story: it’s almost all driven by comorbidities once you get out of the very young who are so highly immune anyway. in most of the curve, you’re dropping a zero off the PFR. that’s a stunning outcome.

• the fatality rate for an 85+ with no comorbidities is the same as the 45-55 cohort overall.

• 65-74 looks like 35-44.

What this shows us is that covid19 is not so much a disease of the old as of the obese, hypertensive, diabetic, and heart diseased. Most of these are predominantly diseases of lifestyle and can be handled with diet, exercise, and minor supplementation. obviously, there are exceptions. Type 1 diabetes is autoimmune. that one just happens. It’s not like type 2 (by far the more common, 30mm in US vs 1.6mm type 1’s) which is essentially acquired insulin resistance from crushing your pancreas under 700 grams of sugar a day for a decade. that one, you generally brought on yourself.

Let’s look at just the comorbid to round this out. now we see the vast price of health issues.

We can see the relative risk ratios here by comparing cohorts, no comorbidities vs yes.

These are big drops: 93% as an overall average and 99% in 85 and older, 98% in 75-85, and still 89% in 45-55.

It turns out that “being healthy” is as good or better than even the best vaccine claims in high risk age groups.

This has been one of the glaring hypocrisies of covid. so many of the people screaming that you need to protect their health are only at risk because they are badly overweight, have high blood pressure, and picked up some type 2 diabetes because of it. They did not take care of their own health or show any concern. yet now we must carry their burden?

Perhaps rather than mandating vaccines, we should mandate gym memberships and getting some fresh air and vitamin D from sunshine.

Sunshine and Fresh Air: Lessons We Can Take From the 1918 Influenza Pandemic

Odd how the same people saying “your body, my choice” about vaccination mandates and masking and lockdowns suddenly blanch and bridle that “you cannot tell me what to do” if one suggests denying medical care to the obese and hypertensive who refuse to get on a meaningful health program. but what, truly, is the difference?

These vaccines are not sterilizing. they do not stop spread. neither do masks or lockdowns. But being healthy is and does, probably to a much greater extent. You get the rapid, effective immune response you ought to have not the muddy attenuated one of the comorbid. You’ll be more productive, cost less, contract and spread less disease, and live longer. Side effects include being stronger and looking better.

Anyone pushing for mandatory vaccination and masking but unwilling to support being forced to exercise and eat right until their body fat and heart and glycemic functions are in the safe range would seem to be engaging in a form of hypocrisy. Drinking mountain dew until your A1C is 11 and then demanding, from a lazy boy in front of the TV, that i care about your health is just not going to fly.

WALL-E, Morality, and Men Without Chests | Come Reason's Apologetics Notes

Look, obviously this is somewhat tongue in cheek. I’m definitively not for mandating either one. it think people should make their own choices and face their own consequences. But it’s an interesting thought experiment.

if you’re going to claim the right to impose actions on others for their own good, you’d better be ready to accept the same in return.

I find this to be an interesting acid test to see just how principled people really are on this belief. Being healthy drops covid risk by about the same amount as the best vaccine claims and stops about 200 other bad outcomes besides. If we all did it, the US could cut federal health spending in half and still pay for every single procedure in America with what’s left.

Maybe give it a try instead of advocating for closing all the gyms…

The common western notion of medicine being “get sick, see doctor, get treatment” is the wrong angle. the eastern tradition of “see doctor, they help you take care of yourself, stay healthy, and never get sick in the first place” is where it’s at.

Give it some thought. the health and life you save may be your own.

= = =

Source: https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/the-real-public-health-crisis

You can see the truth in this. I can also. So do many others; although not nearly enough. But the people jerking the puppet strings either do not want to, refuse to, or have another agenda entirely.

Has money got anything to do with it? Big stuff at play here IMO. Very big stuff.

Surely all this nonsense is about more than covid? The western world is fighting for its economic life. If the dollar goes belly-up, most of the world's currencies will go with it. Imagine going to the ATM to be told; 'sorry no money'. Banks closed. Or that pension suddenly stops being sent into one's bank account. The covid sheep will be panicking.

Those that have the ability to grow food, and have their own water supply, will be greatly advantaged. Those that have formed groups of like minded people will also be OK. It will be a time for people to help themselves and their community; rather than wait for their governments to help them.

Sad days ahead; unless the few become the many, break down this covid cover and reveal the real agenda.

Edited by snapdragon
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Terrain disciple Olivier tells it as it is. No toot, no floss, no BS.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/do-this-before-it-039-s-too-late_VYVlhyzSnjdtnX7.html

OK! So we are outnumbered, but we have to keep pushing the message; 'look after your body, and it will look after you.'

Edited by snapdragon
  • Thanks 1