News Forum - Nigerian monkeypox case who fled Thailand is banned from Cambodia for 3 years

Thaiger

Cambodia has ordered the deportation of a 27 year old Nigerian man who recently recovered from monkeypox, having fled Thailand last month when he tested positive for the virus and was found to have overstayed his education visa, which expired in January. Cambodian immigration announced yesterday that he had recovered and they planned to send him back to Nigeria soon. He will not be allowed to enter Cambodia for three years, said immigration officers. Cambodian officials said his case is the first and only case of monkeypox recorded in Cambodia so far since the global outbreak in May. His case […]

The story Nigerian monkeypox case who fled Thailand is banned from Cambodia for 3 years as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

Thai health authorities recently advised Thais that they could protect themselves against monkeypox by avoiding having sex with foreigners.

That "advise" is among the most idiotic I ever read.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, DoUKnowWhoIAm said:

That "advise" is among the most idiotic I ever read.

Of course it is AGAIN our fault did this rubbish come from Anutin AGAIN

Edited by ronnie666

And the only one making a big thing about it is Thailand government I give crap about the monkeypox.. I think many others too, what is the next decease they going to make big news about? because we had a pandemic

It is so sad 😞 

I do admire the way that Countries here in SE Asia deport foreign criminals with the minimum of fuss and without waste of time. 

No appeals or tax payer funded legal aid and incarcerated until they get on the flight. 

If only my native UK could follow this successful model.

"Thai health authorities recently advised Thais that they could protect themselves against monkeypox by avoiding having sex with foreigners." Um... But...Two of the people who tested positive for monkeypox in Thailand were Thais. Duh-oh! 

On 8/8/2022 at 4:14 PM, Thaiger said:

Nigerian monkeypox case who fled Thailand is banned from Cambodia for 3 years

Will they also ban all his emails too?

• Haha 1