News Forum - Chinese military excercises spook shipping vessels at Taiwan port

Thaiger

As tensions escalate with China exerting authority over Taiwan, many shipping vessels are going out of their way to avoid Kaohsiung port in the south of Taiwan, fearing for their safety. Chinese military ships are running drills and exercises just 15 nautical miles from the vital shipping port, making shippers worry about possibly being hit by Chinese missiles. Almost half of the shipping container vessels on the planet have passed through the Taiwan Straight this year, and it is an essential route for global supply chains. And Kaohsiung port is an important port where boats pick up Taiwanese semiconductors and […]

The story Chinese military excercises spook shipping vessels at Taiwan port as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

CCP bullies. I would laugh so loud with a huge smile on my face if XI fell over DOA from a coronary heart attack or one of his people stabeed him in the back. Then I would go have a very nice expensive scotch or two to celebrate. 15 nautical miles is not far at all. Chinese people deserve better rather than being ruled and brainwashed by their CCP bozo thugs. Go Country of Taiwan!

1 hour ago, HolyCowCm said:

CCP bullies. I would laugh so loud with a huge smile on my face if XI fell over DOA from a coronary heart attack or one of his people stabeed him in the back. Then I would go have a very nice expensive scotch or two to celebrate. 15 nautical miles is not far at all. Chinese people deserve better rather than being ruled and brainwashed by their CCP bozo thugs. Go Country of Taiwan!

If you need help with the Scotch I am available 😄

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, LilyPaffet said:

It rather looks like you are the one being one Big Mac away from a heart attack. Heard you are a heart attack on two legs....

Yeah at my age I do find it harder nowadays to keep exercising running the long runs I do 5 days a week while having zero cholesterol and normal blood pressure. Fan of Bully XI and the CCP and I take it.