News Forum - Suicidal cop shoots his wife & kills himself in central Thailand

Thaiger

A depressed police officer is believed to have shot and killed his wife before turning the gun on himself yesterday in Noen Maprang district, in central Thailand. The bodies of Police Lieutenant Somsak Taklom and his wife Nongluck were found dead at 9pm by duty officer Pol Lt Col Suparerk Chanmee at Sai Yoi police living quarters, in Noen Maprang district. Forensic police and a doctor from Noen Maprang Hospital reported that the 49 year old woman was shot in the face, the chest, and an arm, while the 59 year old deputy chief inspector for suppression at Sai Yok […]

The story Suicidal cop shoots his wife & kills himself in central Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

If i was a thai woman judging by the ever increasing stories like this, if I split or was estranged from from my husband .. id move to the other end of the country and never come back, these jealous husbands are seriously out of control. Its either just the wife or wife and whoever happens to be nearby. Now I monitor other countries news channels and this largely seems to happen here almost as often as motorcycle accidents.