Thailand News Today | Phuket Sandbox, No money, no honey, no GDP | June 29

Thaiger

As the southern island of Phuket gets ready to re-open to vaccinated foreign tourists on Thursday, hotel operators say they’re well prepared. A manhunt has wrapped up in northeastern Thailand after a man was arrested, suspected of killing his 72 year old father, allegedly over welfare money. Meanwhile in Chiang Mai. Police were looking for a man who allegedly killed a 63 year old noodle seller. The trial of former Burmese leader, Aung San Suu Kyi, is set to overrun as the prosecution says it needs more time.

The post Thailand News Today | Phuket Sandbox, No money, no honey, no GDP | June 29 appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

What a Mess the thai Government has made ..again.

People scheduled to fly on the first still can not get their Certificates of entry and now a last minute "pay in advance for your  tests". You think they would of had this already set up, but as far as the hotels are concerned this is last minute stuff thrown in their lap. 

I am heading over on the 9th I hope they can get their heads out of their rectums soon, this is way beyond embarrassing. The rest of the world will know how NOT to reopen their countries by the fine example of incompetance that the Thailand government has shown.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Joeweb said:

What a Mess the thai Government has made ..again.

People scheduled to fly on the first still can not get their Certificates of entry and now a last minute "pay in advance for your  tests". You think they would of had this already set up, but as far as the hotels are concerned this is last minute stuff thrown in their lap. 

I am heading over on the 9th I hope they can get their heads out of their rectums soon, this is way beyond embarrassing. The rest of the world will know how NOT to reopen their countries by the fine example of incompetance that the Thailand government has shown.

'What a Mess' . . . Three words that say everything at the moment. But, who knows, tomorrow may see everything looking rosy . . . yes, I know all about that optimist!

Hello, Joeweb and welcome to Thaiger Talk

Please feel free to tell us a bit about yourself in 'Introductions'. It's good to pick-up on those sometimes differing regional or geographical perspectives.

And check-out the Guidelines, too, when you get a free minute. They're there to help us all enjoy our time here.

Happy posting

King Cotton