News Forum - New studies show Covid-19 started in Wuhan market, not lab

Thaiger

Two new studies suggest rumours of a lab leak or unnatural starts to Covid-19 are likely wrong, as a Wuhan animal market appears to be the epicentre of the pandemic’s beginnings. The studies were published Tuesday in Science, an academic journal, and point to a natural transition from animals to humans as the start of Covid, not any sort of laboratory accident. One study looked at December 2019, and the geographic spread of the first Covid cases, finding that they centred very closely around the Huanan Market. The second study approached the pandemic from the biological side, finding that tracing […]

The story New studies show Covid-19 started in Wuhan market, not lab as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Does it matter, I believe what I believe, we all know that nobody will ever step forward and say : oh by mistake we released a virus... it is one big joke and cover up like always... make it like there is nobody to blame 

Edited by ronnie666
  • Like 6

Lol ,I like the attempt of transparency by Scripps , despite 2 new studies ,research can’t disprove whether it was leaked in the Lab!

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Very convenient timing just as Joe Biden and his Chinese counterpart are about to meet?

Who commissioned this report The Democrats or The CCP ???

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

They say the most plausible origin was the market, not definite. Some questions, if the CCP had nothing to hide why did they punish Australia for suggesting an inquiry. Why did they silence everyone who knew something about it, why bleach all the evidence, why lie about it, why did it take 12 months for the CCP to let WHO investigate, why were people not allowed to be interviewed by WHO. The biggest question is why did the CCP not all WHO to investigate the lab if they had nothing to hide. I know where the Wuhan virus came from and it wasn’t the wet market. 

Edited by Giltee
  • Like 7

32 minutes ago, Giltee said:

They say the most plausible origin was the market, not definite. Some questions, if the CCP had nothing to hide why did they punish Australia for suggesting an inquiry. Why did they silence everyone who knew something about it, why bleach all the evidence, why lie about it, why did it take 12 months for the CCP to let WHO investigate, why were people not allowed to be interviewed by WHO. The biggest question is why did the CCP not all WHO to investigate the lab if they had nothing to hide.

Saving face, as is the Asian culture.

32 minutes ago, Giltee said:

I know where the Wuhan virus came from and it wasn’t the wet market. 

Really, got a link for that, or you've played Cluedo before!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

Two new studies suggest rumours of a lab leak or unnatural starts to Covid-19 are likely wrong

In other breaking news "new studies" have uncovered pictures of ships falling off the edge of earth.  The discovery solves many of the unsolved ship disapearances and proves the earth is actually flat. 

image.png.a10bf3263f1c6340c9995e9ce15c21fa.png

1. You had a level 4 virol lab in of all places in the world "wuhan"
2. You had the renowned bat virologist Shi Zengli working at the lab

3. The closest cave of horseshoe bats are 1600 KM away from Wuhan.  It is sure a good thing that those people who processed the infected animals got lucky and were not infected where the meat was processed.  Even luckier was that the meat only went to Wuhan and not any other cities in China which could have caused the outbreak to occur in multiple cities. 
4. The Chinese from the National Institute of Health concerning some of the earliest data on coronavirus be deleted and they were.  Probably just information on "yoga routines" "family vacations" and wedding planning.  We know those occur all the time. 

5. Huang Yanling a researcher in her 20's at the Wuhan lab and suggested to be "patient zero" based on an internet search is still missing.  I am sure she just took a long vacation. 

6. China flatly refused to allow inspection of the Wuhan lab and its records citing that doing so "violated science"   Yes certainly if I was innocent I would not want anyone checking into my records to verify that. 

There is such a thing as "coincidence" but not  when such coincidence stretches any bounds of reasonableness.  

• Like 10

Any scientist who deals with reality and claims their conclusion is true with absolute certainty isn't one.

Yet some people are dismissive of scientific conclusions on account of some remaining uncertainty, even after the arguments leading up to the conclusions have been peer-reviewed (which is a hugely more thorough process than asking Word to check for spelling mistakes).

Still, those same people would postpone tomorrow's hiking trip when the weather forecast mentions a "considerable" probability of continuous or even a couple of thundershowers. It's hard to imagine and reconcile the things that must go on in the heads of some people.

At the very least, have the decency to actually read the study and point out where a crucial mistake was made and overlooked by all of the authors and peer-reviewers. Mistakes like that have happened in the past (albeit rarely). Instead of being considered naïve, any skeptic who actually pinpoints a key error would be highly respected.

• Like 3

Think a Lab Assistant, who was instructed to destroy an infected animal, smuggled it out to sell in the market and help pay for his/her miserable existence or maybe that person is an opportunist who possibly  had been doing this on a regular basis with these highly sought after animals.

In the market it may have mutated a few times resulting in an international pandemic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There was a dutch scientist in the team that investigate the market he say there was nothing left to make any conclusion and they where not aloude to interview or investigate he say it was a waste of time and now this conclusion     

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Faz said:

Ok Fazz I believe I know and if you look at all the facts that transpired after the outbreak then I doubt very much it came from the market otherwise the CCP would’ve had nothing to hide and would’ve let WHO in at the beginning. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, DesperateOldHand said:

Or.....Fort Detrick, USBWL, USAMRIID

If one is truly curious about the reality of things.

If what you suggest is true then why weren’t the Chinese open to Wuhan being investigated and why didn’t covid take off in America first. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Giltee said:

Ok Fazz I believe I know and if you look at all the facts that transpired after the outbreak then I doubt very much it came from the market otherwise the CCP would’ve had nothing to hide and would’ve let WHO in at the beginning. 

Have you ever visited a Chinese wet market?

• Like 2

Is a sad sad day for the Q nuts and conspiracy grievances incel white males.......stay strong idiots

Hey hows the JFK return coming alone btw??

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

The Covid outbreak was a result of a deliberate release of the virus from the Wuhan Institute of Virology. The Chinese government released it to see what would happen, how potent the virus was and if they were able to contain it and control outcomes. If they lost a few hundred thousand citizens, the government is ok with that.  Early on how did the Chinese government know what to do so quickly to try to stop it? How is it the Chinese government knew what they were battling? Ask yourself?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, longwood50 said:

In other breaking news "new studies" have uncovered pictures of ships falling off the edge of earth.  The discovery solves many of the unsolved ship disapearances and proves the earth is actually flat. 

image.png.a10bf3263f1c6340c9995e9ce15c21fa.png

1. You had a level 4 virol lab in of all places in the world "wuhan"
2. You had the renowned bat virologist Shi Zengli working at the lab

3. The closest cave of horseshoe bats are 1600 KM away from Wuhan.  It is sure a good thing that those people who processed the infected animals got lucky and were not infected where the meat was processed.  Even luckier was that the meat only went to Wuhan and not any other cities in China which could have caused the outbreak to occur in multiple cities. 
4. The Chinese from the National Institute of Health concerning some of the earliest data on coronavirus be deleted and they were.  Probably just information on "yoga routines" "family vacations" and wedding planning.  We know those occur all the time. 

5. Huang Yanling a researcher in her 20's at the Wuhan lab and suggested to be "patient zero" based on an internet search is still missing.  I am sure she just took a long vacation. 

6. China flatly refused to allow inspection of the Wuhan lab and its records citing that doing so "violated science"   Yes certainly if I was innocent I would not want anyone checking into my records to verify that. 

There is such a thing as "coincidence" but not  when such coincidence stretches any bounds of reasonableness.  

We will likely never know for sure. But, questioning the narrative when it comes to Covid is a very healthy thing for an inquiring mind to do. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dmacarelli said:

We will likely never know for sure. But, questioning the narrative when it comes to Covid is a very healthy thing for an inquiring mind to do. 

Nice gesture, but you'll find it's incredibly difficult to convince the dumbed down masses to question/challenge anything if it's orchestrated by officialdom, convention or the much beloved word of the establishment. 

That's why we are in the state that we are.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Faz said:

1.  The overwhelming evidence confirmed by peer review experts, phd’s ect in infectious diseases points to the market

2. In addition, a “lab created man made” virus are easy to detect and eradicate but not so for viruses that are developed by nature and especially those that pass to humans from animals

3.  The Chinese are culpable, that is why they lie cheat condemn and sanction EVERYONE they can to cover up all their immoral behavior.

THE ENEMY IS CHINA A PARTICULARLY INSIDIOUS VIRUS THAT PLAGUES MANKIND AND NEEDS TO BE ISOLATED AND ERADICATED.

Do your own due diligence and stop spreading conspiracies and other ignorant and harmful bulls..t !

Mark

Chiang Mai

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

There has been so many lies associated with Covid what difference will 1 more make!! Are they forgetting about scientific proof!!

Does it matter?

The fact is the virus, whether from a lab or an animal, started in China.

China needs to own it and severely change their practices in BOTH labs and markets before another pandemic occurs.

Sars 2002.

Bird flu 2008.

H7N9 2013. (It killed 40% of those infected).

Covid 2019. (Who knows how many it will eventually kill).

I have not included Asian flu (1957) as the origin for that is still debated or Swine flu (2009) which China is often blamed for but actually started in Mexico.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, GuidoSartucci said:

Do your own due diligence and stop spreading conspiracies and other ignorant and harmful bulls..t !

Think you replied to the wrong person, mate.
I requested a link for an inferred fact.

8 hours ago, GuidoSartucci said:

1.  The overwhelming evidence confirmed by peer review experts, phd’s ect in infectious diseases points to the market

2. In addition, a “lab created man made” virus are easy to detect and eradicate but not so for viruses that are developed by nature and especially those that pass to humans from animals

3.  The Chinese are culpable, that is why they lie cheat condemn and sanction EVERYONE they can to cover up all their immoral behavior.

In your opinion, of course.