Man in Pattaya arrested after allegedly stealing liquor, running across roofs

Thaiger

Police in Pattaya arrested a foreign man yesterday for allegedly grabbing 2 bottles of liquor from a local store and running off without paying. The shop clerk and nearby residents chased after the man, who apparently ran across the roofs of people’s homes to get away. Reports say he was caught after falling from a roof. Residents found the man sitting on the ground in a neighbourhood with several marks on his legs, possibly from the fall, and worked together to detain the man until police arrived. The man reportedly refused to give his name and nationality. He also did […]

The post Man in Pattaya arrested after allegedly stealing liquor, running across roofs appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Running across roofs? That will be Batman, but he does not usually drink.

Edited by TobyAndrews
mistake

4 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Police Lieutenant Pisit Sincharoonsak says the man told police that “he missed his home country and wanted to be caught by police so that he could be sent back home"

I'm sure his wish will come true - once he has enough money for the flight.

4 hours ago, TobyAndrews said:

Running across roofs? That will be Batman, but he does not usually drink.

Oh, my mistake. That will be Spiderman. I always mix up my Super Heroes.

I doubt he is English. The English do not miss home. He could be Scottish but despite them singing in Scotland: Will ye nay come home agin, not many of them do.