Tuesday Covid Update: 4,662 new cases and 36 deaths

Thaiger

4,662 new Covid-19 cases were reported today by the Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration, raising Thailand’s total since April 1, in the current and most severe wave of the virus, to 225,652 infections. The CCSA reports that 36 more people infected with Covid-19 have died. Only 10 of the new cases reported today were found in correctional facilities, a downward trend after tens of thousands of inmates at Thailand’s overcrowded prisons tested positive for the virus. With the increase in local transmissions over the past week, PM Prayut Chan-o-cha made a sudden decision over the weekend to set additional restrictions […]

The post Tuesday Covid Update: 4,662 new cases and 36 deaths appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

A relative of Covid-19  introduced itself to me this morning.   I received a shot of the Jenssen vaccine from Johnson&Johnson in Udon Thani at the Bangkok hospital.  Smooth process, very pleasant staff and nice environment.  It all went well, the nurse had a good hand and after thirty minute, I received a vaccination certificate both in Thai and American for immigration. The coffee and fresh butter croissants were extra but well received. Kudos to the diplomat trailblazer, the French ambassador!

09BAF730-94C8-4801-B679-7C73E7D7C26D.jpeg

278BBB60-7208-41C8-91D5-DF5F5976B221.jpeg

8EF4E7BA-36A5-4502-8815-1F596A9C089E.jpeg

Yes keep all malls closed for a few weeks ,in the city I'm in in the north east, central plaza has opened a coffee fair where people are gathering no distancing some without masks unbelievable 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Abertillery said:

Yes keep all malls closed for a few weeks ,in the city I'm in in the north east, central plaza has opened a coffee fair where people are gathering no distancing some without masks unbelievable 

Yes, I can picture the Central Plaza, exactly as you describe . . . that's how things are in the quiet and respectable north-east. Virus . . . what virus?

Hello, Abertillery and welcome to Thaiger Talk

Please feel free to tell us a bit about yourself in 'Introductions'. It's good to pick-up on those sometimes differing regional or geographical perspectives.

And check-out the Guidelines, too, when you get a free minute. They're there to help us all enjoy our time here.

Happy posting

King Cotton