News Forum - Three Uyghurs escape from detention centre in Thailand

Thaiger

Thai police are still searching for 3 Uyghur men who escaped from an immigration detention centre in Prachuap Khiri Khan province, 200 miles south of Bangkok, on Monday. The trio – 25 year old Ali, 30 year old Abdulla and 29 year old Abdullah – broke out of their cell on Monday morning by using a sharp tool to cut through the metal bars and escaped. “We are searching for them, and I’m awaiting reports from the ground. The search is a bit slow because of the public holidays lately,” said Pol. Col. Rattapong Tiasud, an investigator at the immigration […]

The story Three Uyghurs escape from detention centre in Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

The caring government only too happy to ship them back to hell on earth in China. It's been done before and they proudly showed it on all the local channels! 

The current crop of statesmen equally hate everyone, especially dirt poor reffos they can't traffic onward after that exiled cop blew the whistle. 

• Like 2

“[Some Uyghurs in Thailand] have been detained for nearly 10 years.

Thai police are still searching for three Uyghur men who escaped...

Hell at home. Hell in Thai prison. Hell in escaping. Hell in hiding. Hell on earth. I wish the World would put so much energy and ressources to fight against THAT virus!!

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Tezza1971 said:

Should send all of them back straight away, instead of wasting Thailand's money on housing and feeding them. 

Your parents did an amazing job! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Tezza1971 said:

Should send all of them back straight away, instead of wasting Thailand's money on housing and feeding them. 

What a poor excuse you are for a human being

Only care about yourself

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I always find it amazing that persecuted Muslims always head to Christian countries for help, they never seem to head to the "rich " muslim countries.

Is there something lacking in their all powerful religion and belief towards mankind in general?

Yes I'm calling out all wealthy Muslims countries that the West suck up to for oil. 

They take but give little in return, even to their own.

You never hear of a torrent of  refugee boats (e.g. English channel) landing in Saudi Arabian waters from African nations.

WHY?

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Tezza1971 said:

Surely you jest but it’s in bad taste if you do. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Tezza1971 said:

You are disgusting China is committing both cultural and actual genocide against these people and you want to send them back to a certain death! These people are genuine refugees and deserve all the help they can be given in their search for a new home. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, palooka said:

I always find it amazing that persecuted Muslims always head to Christian countries for help, they never seem to head to the "rich " muslim countries.

Is there something lacking in their all powerful religion and belief towards mankind in general?

Yes I'm calling out all wealthy Muslims countries that the West suck up to for oil. 

You never hear of a torrent of  refugee boats (e.g. English channel) landing in Saudi Arabian waters from African nations.

WHY?

What absolute rubbish! Is Thailand a Christian country? FFS grow up your bigotry is unbelievable. If you actually read the story you might know that these people are usually just transiting through Thailand on their way to Malaysia a MUSLIM country for asylum. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Tim_Melb said:

What absolute rubbish! Is Thailand a Christian country? FFS grow up your bigotry is unbelievable. If you actually read the story you might know that these people are usually just transiting through Thailand on their way to Malaysia a MUSLIM country for asylum. 

So how many of these refugees have Saudia Arabia, Emirates etc taken in?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Tim_Melb said:

www.hrw.org/news/2020/07/22/malaysia-stop-treating-ro…

At least 40 ethnic Rohingya who were picked up from a boat that arrived in Malaysian waters more than three months ago have been sentenced to seven months in prison. Fourteen children from the boat were sent to “shelters” and may also face criminal charges.

Maybe a not so nice future in that Muslim country, or is it only Rohingya Muslims they do this to.

19 hours ago, palooka said:

WHY?

No welfare, no asylum process ( unless prominent Muslim)  & amputation for any food stealing might play a role in that 😎

• Like 1

On 7/16/2022 at 1:29 PM, palooka said:

WHY?

Oh mate, you got it wrong it there. Firstly pratically all of them have Malaysia as their target destination. This is even mentioned in the article.

I was in Lebanon a 5/6 years ago. At that time, Hezbollah joined the national army to fight against ISIS at the syrian border. There were then a million Syrians who took refuge in Lebanon + the already a few hundred thousand palestinians in a country with less than 7 millions people. At the same time, a few 10 000s were crossing Europe and they were treated like animals.

Your last sentence? "a torrent of refugee boats in the English Channel"? Now come on, 1 million Syrians in that tiny country of Lebanon IS a "torrent".

And Saudi Arabia is the worse example to prove your point, whatever it is...well it is very clear really. This country is an ally of the US and most of all, Israel. It is really seen as a treator in the Arab / Muslim World nowadays apart from Jordan.

I usually share your views with many of your comments. Not this one.

• Like 1

On 7/16/2022 at 10:29 PM, palooka said:

WHY?

I guess you already know the answer. For those that don't, they mostly do not have legislation inplace to process and protect asylum seekers, nearly all are dictatorships without human rights protection.

Edited by PBS
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Manu said:

Oh mate, you got it wrong it there. Firstly pratically all of them have Malaysia as their target destination. This is even mentioned in the article.

I was in Lebanon a 5/6 years ago. At that time, Hezbollah joined the national army to fight against ISIS at the syrian border. There were then a million Syrians who took refuge in Lebanon + the already a few hundred thousand palestinians in a country with less than 7 millions people. At the same time, a few 10 000s were crossing Europe and they were treated like animals.

Your last sentence? "a torrent of refugee boats in the English Channel"? Now come on, 1 million Syrians in that tiny country of Lebanon IS a "torrent".

And Saudi Arabia is the worse example to prove your point, whatever it is...well it is very clear really. This country is an ally of the US and most of all, Israel. It is really seen as a treator in the Arab / Muslim World nowadays apart from Jordan.

I usually share your views with many of your comments. Not this one.

Migration Watch UK Blog | BOAT TRACKING STATION – Illegal maritime arrivals from safe countries

Seem to be getting off topic a bit.

On 7/19/2022 at 2:44 AM, palooka said:

But your source proved my point actually mate:

At least 13,751 people have crossed illegally in around 361 boats since the start of this year (up to 11 JUly 2022)

Less than 14,000 people (do you think by the way that they are all muslims?) in 6 months in a country of 67 millions... this is a "torrent" for you? So what is 1 million Syrians in a country of 7 millions then? Or do you mean really you would rather 0 of them in the UK? Even 1 would be a "torrent" for you?

I am not sure it is actually off topic. But I guess our completely different views on the subject are very clear now so I guess we should leave it there. Nothing wrong with agreeing to disagree...

• Like 1

On 7/17/2022 at 6:39 AM, palooka said:

So how many of these refugees have Saudia Arabia, Emirates etc taken in?

None but they have offered money to build Mosque for them in Non Muslim Countries. 

(Probably buying dinghies for them to get there as well).

• Like 1

On 7/19/2022 at 12:04 AM, Manu said:

Probably the point the OP is making Lebanon is a land locked Middle Eastern Country  they  didn't have much choice in accepting the refugee flow crossing it borders. 

Refugees by UN convention are meant to see asylum in the first safe Country when they have travelled through safe Countries they become economic migrants. 

All these boat migrants crossing the English Channel are leaving from safe Countries I.E France and Belgium and also travelled via numerous other safe Countries to get to those Countries. 

• Like 2