Restrictions imposed in areas at risk of a “public health crisis,” spokesperson says

Thaiger

Disease control restrictions have tightened in Bangkok and surrounding provinces which are at risk of becoming a “public health crisis,” according to a Thai government spokesperson. The restrictions were published in the Royal Gazette over the weekend and went into effect today. Of the restrictions set for the next 30 days, restaurants in Bangkok and surrounding provinces are prohibited from offering dine-in services. Construction camps are also required to be sealed off for the next month to slow the spread of the virus. The sudden executive decision to impose the restrictions was made after PM Prayut Chan-o-cha had consultations with […]

The post Restrictions imposed in areas at risk of a “public health crisis,” spokesperson says appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

What Thailand needs to focus on is three things; vaccination, vaccination and vaccination. Seems government leaders and scientist missing the point that virus mutates (that is just what viruses do) so the sooner you vaccinate the most amount of people is the way to go before the virus mutates to the point that existing vaccines may no longer are effective and the whole cycle can repeate. In the meanwhile people die! Why aren't there 24/7 vaccine sites, why does it take months to approve a vaccine that 100 million people already got, why in some provinces only vaccinating people that own a home or a condo are vaccinated etc, etc, etc! Horribly mismanaged! Ifeel really feel bad for Thai citizens. They deserve better!

P.S. Thailand should learn from some countries that got approved vaccine from whomever and whenever could. Sometimes a family of 3 who have been vaccinated got different vaccines because that was available when their turn came up! Now that is the way to do it in my opinion. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Joe said:

What Thailand needs to focus on is three things; vaccination, vaccination and vaccination.                                                                       ... I feel really feel bad for Thai citizens. They deserve better!

Allow me to strongly disagree with that triple jab  'solution'.  Any medical intervention has to take into account the individual situation/ circumstances in order to do a proper risk/benefit analysis for the 'patient' receiving it. 

When doing so it becomes very clear that vaccination should only be considered for the vulnerable (mainly the +70 years of age group with underlying conditions), as the risks of these experimental covid-vaccines far outweigh the possible benefits.  

With only 6 months of roll-out the covid-vaccination reports as registered on the official EU, US and UK adverse effect reporting websites, are already way over one million (+1.000.000)!  And these are only the short-term effects, as nobody knows what the longer-term will be from these experimental jabs.   

Mass-vaccination of the total population flies in the face of the hippocratic oath 'First Do No Harm'.  Why should healthy people (and surely the young) be coerced in taking a useless and dangerous jab for a disease that even if they get it will be in the overwhelming majority of cases of little consequence for them (on the contrary, they will then have acquired natural immunity which is far superior than the jab-induced one).

Imo the delayed mass-vaccination roll-out in Thailand will prove to have been a blessing in disguise, as more and more scientists/doctors confronted with the adverse effects of the jabs are now urgently pleading governments to immediately stop the mass-vaccination campaign. 

Edited by BlueSphinx

25 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

.. EU, US and UK adverse effect reporting websites, are already way over one million (+1.000.000).  And these are only the short-term effects, as nobody knows what the longer-term will be from these experimental jabs.   

So that's like a 0.002% adverse effects rate? You'd get worse results eating at McDonalds.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, JamesE said:

So that's like a 0.002% adverse effects rate? You'd get worse results eating at McDonalds.

Unfortunately, the media will focus on the very few bad reactions - that is what they do. But there are people out there that react to any negative media story as if it is going to apply to themselves. You know the type - me me me - it is all about me me me.  The Media and Sociopaths and Provocateurs love them - so easy to fire them up - unfortunately.    

• Like 2

it is a public health crisis already and had been for a while. All usual targets you choose: restaurants, beaches, alcohol and immigrants/foreigners. All solutions you see: tourists and lockdowns (which are not a lockdowns). This playbook already proven to be wrong.

i promise, i will be quiet today, making a popcorn for red carpet Phuket opening tomorrow

• Haha 2