Open Pattaya’s bars! Business owners protest bans on city bars and clubs | VIDEO

Thaiger

On 6/28/2021 at 8:50 AM, DontacoXII said:

And how many of those people were going to die anyway whether they had covid or not? How many would have died if they caught the flu? I do t know where your from but no one gets the flu here anymore. Odd isn’t it? I had a friend who died in a car accident and was covid positive. It was counted as a covid death. That’s the facts where I am at. It’s a numbers game and not realistic true fact based numbers.

Average yearly flu deaths in the UK are 11/12,000 people (averaged over many years) Last years covid deaths in the UK 150,000+ odd isn't it? Care to explain the extra 139,000 corpses (from your supposed non dangerous virus)?

1 hour ago, Rasputin said:

Average yearly flu deaths in the UK are 11/12,000 people (averaged over many years) Last years covid deaths in the UK 150,000+ odd isn't it? Care to explain the extra 139,000 corpses (from your supposed non dangerous virus)?

Sure can, those flu deaths quoted are actually from the flu. These covid deaths are anyone who had died of anything and were covid positive whether covid had anything to do with it or not. Open your eyes, this is a sick game being played. I know many people who have died and had covid but covid had nothing to do with it so why are they counted as a covid death? Because it fits an agenda and that is what really irritates me. Using fear and playing mind games with the citizens. This is not a game. Covid is real and we need real, accurate numbers to determine a real course. 

3 minutes ago, DontacoXII said:

Sure can, those flu deaths quoted are actually from the flu. These covid deaths are anyone who had died of anything and were covid positive whether covid had anything to do with it or not. Open your eyes, this is a sick game being played. I know many people who have died and had covid but covid had nothing to do with it so why are they counted as a covid death? Because it fits an agenda and that is what really irritates me. Using fear and playing mind games with the citizens. This is not a game. Covid is real and we need real, accurate numbers to determine a real course. 

Are you really that clueless?

My crematorium business was running at +50% 'normal' figures for several months at the end of 2020 and this year. 

Thankfully numbers are reverting to near seasonal norms.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chaimai said:

Are you really that clueless?

My crematorium business was running at +50% 'normal' figures for several months at the end of 2020 and this year. 

Thankfully numbers are reverting to near seasonal norms.

You just proved my point. Cremations are going back to typical rates yet the covid count is at an all time high. There is a game

being played 

4 hours ago, DontacoXII said:

You just proved my point. Cremations are going back to typical rates yet the covid count is at an all time high. There is a game

being played 

No....it's simples....... high Covid numbers are only an issue when the effects of Covid are life threatening and/or take up hospital ICU beds. With vaccinations they won't stop you getting Covid but it's affecys will be substantially reduced so that (in most cases) life can go on.

USA yesterday....9,500 reported cases (population 333 million) deaths 31.

France 12,500 cases (pop. 65 m) deaths 3.

UK 45,000 cases (pop. 68m) deaths 25.

Not much of a problem I would suggest with those countries having vaccinated most of their population  - and that is why today is 'Freedom Day' in the UK.

On the other hand, with a piss-poor vaccination programme.

Thailand 11,000 cases  (pop 70m) deaths 103.................... 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

i miss soi 6. 

i will never take it for granted again. 

At this point I miss any Soi that even has a few cuties and a grandma. 

Edited by HolyCowCm
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

At this point I miss any Soi that even a few cuties and a grandma. 

lots of grandmas here in Hua Hin.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Chaimai said:

No....it's simples....... high Covid numbers are only an issue when the effects of Covid are life threatening and/or take up hospital ICU beds. With vaccinations they won't stop you getting Covid but it's affecys will be substantially reduced so that (in most cases) life can go on.

USA yesterday....9,500 reported cases (population 333 million) deaths 31.

France 12,500 cases (pop. 65 m) deaths 3.

UK 45,000 cases (pop. 68m) deaths 25.

Not much of a problem I would suggest with those countries having vaccinated most of their population  - and that is why today is 'Freedom Day' in the UK.

On the other hand, with a piss-poor vaccination programme.

Thailand 11,000 cases  (pop 70m) deaths 103.................... 

The shutdowns are hurting more people than the virus. Do you see the people living on the street now. The suicide rate due to people being unable to pay their bills. Three choices, gov aid to those people who’s ability to work has been taken away, get serious on rolling out vaccines, or open back up. There comes a point where people’s basic needs far outweigh a slight chance of getting very sick. The fear of this virus that has been pushed by the media and officials is disgusting. It’s sars, been around a long time. If all you saw in the news was suicides people would push for psychiatric treatment. Happened here in my area. People said enough, did what they wanted and said they will take their chances. Very few here are vaccinated. We don’t want it, we don’t need it and we are fine.

2 hours ago, DontacoXII said:

The shutdowns are hurting more people than the virus. Do you see the people living on the street now. The suicide rate due to people being unable to pay their bills. Three choices, gov aid to those people who’s ability to work has been taken away, get serious on rolling out vaccines, or open back up. There comes a point where people’s basic needs far outweigh a slight chance of getting very sick. The fear of this virus that has been pushed by the media and officials is disgusting. It’s sars, been around a long time. If all you saw in the news was suicides people would push for psychiatric treatment. Happened here in my area. People said enough, did what they wanted and said they will take their chances. Very few here are vaccinated. We don’t want it, we don’t need it and we are fine.

What is your area?