News Forum - Thaiger Charity feat. Bangkok Community Help Foundation

Thaiger

https://youtu.be/Do69LeQx1rA We had the wonderful opportunity to join Bangkok Community Help Foundation to distribute 300 survivor bags that contained food essentials to a community very much in need in On Nut Bangkok. We also had a look into the current living conditions and the garbage re-cycling work they do to make ends meet. With the help of our Thaiger members, viewers and everyone who donated to The Thaiger these past recent months, we were able to play a small part in trying to help our community. Thank you very much and we deeply appreciate all your support. A big thank […]

The story Thaiger Charity feat. Bangkok Community Help Foundation as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 1

A "well done" doesn't say enough really.  Recyclers are my favourite people, they work hard at the bottom of the food chain for very litttle. Have a regular arguement with my wife as I refuse to take money from them.

I understand her side, coming from a  poor Thai family etc but these people help solve probably one of the biggest problems Thailand has. Dependance on plastic.

Take this industry out of Thailand tomorrow and next week the whole country will be a garbage tip.

How many tourists then?