Jump to content

News Forum - Thailand to receive new LAAB Covid vaccine by end of the month


Thaiger
 Share

Recommended Posts

Thailand today signed an agreement to receive its first batch of Long-Acting Antibody doses at the end of this month. The Thai Deputy PM, and Public Health Minister, Anutin Charnvirakul, signed an agreement with AstraZeneca Country President, James Teague, to receive 257,500 doses of LAAB for people who suffer from immunodeficiency, to reduce of risk of becoming gravely ill if infected with COVID-19. Anutin said the new shot was needed because a number of vaccinated Thai residents are still at risk because are unable to generate antibodies properly. Some people can generate antibodies but the process is too slow, e.g., chronic […]

The story Thailand to receive new LAAB Covid vaccine by end of the month as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Surely if you’ve got chronic renal failure then you’re not long for this world anyway. Vaccine lunacy continues. Any so-called benefit from historic vaccines is long gone so why is it part of the criteria when coming to Thailand? Anyone would think that the pharmaceutical companies are making a fortune out of them.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's not laab as in the Thai food they'll inject, right? 😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anutin will no doubt have this shot as well as the numerous others, whilst some poor soul with a real need dies from an unnecessary covid infection.

 

I can't get a booster but he has had.... 4 or 5? Not privilege of course. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Grumpyoldman said:

I can't get a booster but he has had.... 4 or 5? Not privilege of course. 

Just walk-in to Bang Sue vaccine centre at Bang Sue station, gate #2. Goto the yellow counter and tell them you're a walk-in. I had my booster shot in about 30 minutes from time of entry

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Grumpyoldman said:

Anutin will no doubt have this shot as well as the numerous others, whilst some poor soul with a real need dies from an unnecessary covid infection.

I can't get a booster but he has had.... 4 or 5? Not privilege of course. 

why can you not get a booster, is it the system that is no good to you, 

6 hours ago, js89 said:

Just walk-in to Bang Sue vaccine centre at Bang Sue station, gate #2. Goto the yellow counter and tell them you're a walk-in. I had my booster shot in about 30 minutes from time of entry

what make of jabs are they giving, new versions or old versions of these jabs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, cockneyboy said:

what make of jabs are they giving, new versions or old versions of these jabs.

When I went in late December 21, Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca were on offer

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use