News Forum - Natty and Jay’s adventures in Surat Thani

Thaiger

The Thaiger‘s Natty and Jay recently went on a 24 hour trip to Thailand’s southern province of Surat Thani, and they’re dying to show viewers their adventures. People typically see Surat Thani as a passing point to somewhere exciting like Koh Samui, Koh Tao and Koh Phangan. But Natty and Jay want people to know about Surat Thani’s unseen natural beauty and historic sites. Hopefully, this clip will encourage you try out the fun activities that Surat Thani has to offer, and understand that Surat Thani is where the fun begins. First, we watch as the two hike through Khao Sok […]

The story Natty and Jay’s adventures in Surat Thani as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 2

Not me sorry not into beauty spots I prefer a hot Beach with Bikinis. I live near the Lake District National park so don't need to fly 13-14 hours to see another one.

• Haha 1

Actually entertaining and amusing. Both come across as far more human than they do in the studio setting. A likeable and complimentary pairing of two very different personalities . Still remain to be convinced about the Surat Thani experience albeit my only real experience has been driving through it.

Very entertaining and informative clip!

I like the way the characters are cast: Natty as the positive, up for anything Clark Griswold type; Jay as the somewhat reluctant, none too pleased but ultimately won over sidekick. 

Hopefully this is the first of many travel videos 👍🏻

These two episodes were produced so professionally!  Great job Natty, even if Jay didn't know how to classify your job (on the weekend show).  Also, Natty's energy is so contagious!  She made every experience come to life.  I think The Thaiger could do a great service to the tour industry doing more episodes like this.