Icecream van🍦🍦🍦

Tai69

If I shipped my icecream van from the UK to Thailand could my thai partner sell outside the  international schools everyday?

Obviously with all the correct paperwork, how rich are the kids? 🤣😂

I don't know if this is a joke but these kids have money, doesn't need to be an International school

Food vendors do really well outside of schools

Why not just give her the money you would pay for shipping & duty taxes and save her all the time and effort ?

It would take a lot of ice cream cones to recoup that expense.

Edited by Naanlaew
  • Like 1

don't think they will let you import them, stuck at the port until you get fed up, same with 2nd hand cars and m/cycles

On 7/1/2022 at 5:42 AM, Fanta said:

The import tax would be a killer. Maybe better off to buy a van and fit it out here. 

100% - surely there are a few knocking around which is a welded together merc/hilux/honda ?

Don't forget it wouldn't be cool to have Gary Glitter songs blasting out as my child hood ice cream van had !

PS Don't forget to write into your business plan that if you make a success of it, expect it to be burnt out in months :-)

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

I had a friend who told his kids that when the ice cream van was playing a tune it meant that he had run out of ice cream.

I still laugh thinking about the tight bastard 🤣

Just wait until they a choosing an old peoples home for you mate, paybacks a bitch. 

• Haha 1