News Forum - Sea view condos in Phuket you can rent for $1500 and less

Thaiger

Phuket is all about fun in the sun, and what better way to take advantage of the island’s beauty than to wake up to striking sea views every morning? From Bangtao to Patong to Rawai, there’s no shortage of luxury sea view condos in Phuket that you can rent for 1500 USD or even less. These condos won’t only give you magical views of the blue ocean but also feature amazing facilities to make your life in Phuket feel like a tropical holiday.  To help you with your search, we’ve picked 5 of the best sea view condos in Phuket […]

The story Sea view condos in Phuket you can rent for $1500 and less as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Lot of money to look at water.

Lived in a beach suburb for 28 years, 100 metres to one of the best beaches in the area. 

Definitely over rated.

As I got older the less I went to the beach, possibly the kids growing up and leaving home had a lot to do with it .

• Like 2

With such a massive amount of vacant properties for rent ( this will not change anytime soon), if you're paying 10,000 THB per month, you're having your eyes taken out. Plenty of options for 12 month contract rentals 5000/6000 THB per month including water WiFi etc.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BIGGLES said:

With such a massive amount of vacant properties for rent ( this will not change anytime soon), if you're paying 10,000 THB per month, you're having your eyes taken out. Plenty of options for 12 month contract rentals 5000/6000 THB per month including water WiFi etc.

5/6k is getting you a studio, that's it

Even in this enviroment

A little over priced unless the mortgage was top end ridiculous or it is a joined effort to control top tier rents. But if you got the extra cash and doesn’t phase you then why not. For me a holiday to the beach is all that is needed. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Marc26 said:

5/6k is getting you a studio, that's it

Even in this enviroment

Not so my friend.

Pool view bungalow available in hotel resorts, can be had for this kind of money, including giving you the TM30 paperwork if you're looking for retirement visa. If you want to spend another 10,000 + to look at water, sail on!🤣

• Like 2

17 hours ago, BIGGLES said:

Not so my friend.

Pool view bungalow available in hotel resorts, can be had for this kind of money, including giving you the TM30 paperwork if you're looking for retirement visa. If you want to spend another 10,000 + to look at water, sail on!🤣

Awesome retirement......

• Like 1