Britain’s health minister resigns after affair breaks Covid guidance

Thaiger

The last thing I would want is for my private life to distract attention from the single-minded focus that is leading us out of this crisis Yesterday, Britain health minister, Matt Hancock resigned after admitting he broke Covid-19 guidance after kissing and “embracing” his non-wife/aide in his office. The move did not sit well with colleagues amidst the lockdown. Matt sent his resignation letter to Borris Johnson who was reportedly sorry to get it. “We have worked so hard as a country to fight the pandemic. The last thing I would want is for my private life to distract attention […]

The post Britain’s health minister resigns after affair breaks Covid guidance appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

See the trouble women get you into?

Ha Ha.

They will slip Mr.Hancock into another well paid government position in a few months when nobody is looking.

Sometimes they are just as corrupt as the Thais, but more clever at it.

• Haha 2

As the saying goes 'Don't dip your pen in the office inkwell'

Not quite as bad as Bill Clinton but wrong and a silly man for doing it.

• Haha 1
  • Cool 1

Look how happy he is, I bet he just glad to get out of his government's covid fiasco

Edited by AlexPTY
  • Cool 1

1 hour ago, TobyAndrews said:

See the trouble women get you into?

Ha Ha.

They will slip Mr.Hancock into another well paid government position in a few months when nobody is looking.

Sometimes they are just as corrupt as the Thais, but more clever at it.

What do you mean 'sometimes'??

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AlexPTY said:

Look how happy he is, I bet he just glad to get out of his government's covid fiasco

Yep - and he will probably take some 'stress leave' and enjoy some time sorting things out on the homefront - and then hang out in the 'back seats' for a while networking and building contacts/supporters - and then make a comeback into Cabinet in 2022 sometime when all is forgotten - worked for the PM :)

Boris will give Hancock a nice golden handshake yet a few hours earlier accepted his apology it wasn't just Social Distancing rules he broke Questions were being asked why his bit on the side was given a nice little earner in the Health department, favours for favours .I think there were more questions about Hancocks behavior that could would cause the party aggro so on the side Boris told him to go.

• Cool 1