News Forum - Thailand News Today | Police arrested for bribery over Chinese adult films

Thaiger

Thai health officials are expected to gather more data in coming weeks as the highly transmissible BA.4 and BA.5 sub-variants of Omicron spread in Thailand. There is a new wave of the two Omicron sub-variant infections hitting a number of countries that had, until recently, seen a large drop in their Covid case loads. Germany, Italy, Australia, Taiwan, Brazil, UK, Mexico, the US states of Florida, Texas and New York, Chile and Greece are some of the countries which have seen sudden spikes and rises in hospital admissions. South Africa and Portugal both had sudden spikes of the new sub-variant […]

The story Thailand News Today | Police arrested for bribery over Chinese adult films as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Angry 1

This 'public official' is hanging dearly to his fame and (probable) fortune on the strings of the plandemic and its power and glory. Why should a sovereign nation wait and rely on a world government. (in waiting) to relinquish whatever small grasp they have.

If the bureaucrats and Junta were to be honest, they rejoice in the increased control this gives them over the sheeple. As a matter of fact, wasn't it Anutin that said the population needed to bevtold what to do? (or words to that effect.)

• Like 1

"Post pandemic"? Suuuure.... Meanwhile 99,9% of the Thais are like "go away, leave my pandemic alone, I love my masks and my plastic gloves, I love being paranoid, and I look down on everyone who aren't like me". The Thai people are trapped in a timeloop around December 2020 or so, it's pathetic!

• Like 1

Probably a year, maybe three, before this burns out. 

Whatever you may believe about this being a conspiracy, and even if it was/is it's now backfired spectacularly, everywhere. Especially in China, birthplace of the catastrophe.

So presuming, like it or not, it's back to border restrictions and masks on (I hate the damn things, especially as I'm vaccinated, I don't see the point)

Then this is really going to be the straw that breaks the global economic back. Nobody would be crazy enough to want this, no matter what the original plan was, so we have to accept it's a health risk, and whether we believe in vaccine or not, it's going to reinfect some, and this time, it might be a far worse dose, if they were lucky first time around. 

Everyone is sick of Covid, no matter where we stand politically, and yes, of course the virus is a political tool!

But that does not mean denial of its existence or threats to health and life are made up. 

Most people, so far, do recover.

Everyone dies at some point in this short and fragile lifespan.

As this drags on and on, we're going to have to go along to get along, come what may.

And hope it really doesn't turn very nasty. Because for the survivors, it will take years to recover just mentally from a real Covid zombie apocalypse, and it's really not that far fetched at this point, the way things are heading.

26 minutes ago, Venusianhart said:

But that does not mean denial of its existence or threats to health and life are made up. 

Neither is the incurable common cold (miraculous how a "cure" for woohoo phloo came along so fast (but needs additional jabs to allegedly work)