News Forum - South Thailand’s Muslim leaders reject weed, liquor, and same-sex partnerships

Thaiger

2 minutes ago, Benroon said:

So send the detailed evidence you have to the police. Simples right, just think of all the good that will do to society. Oh hang on you read it on a forum right .........

But in the meantime, whilst the respective forces work on your information, give us a breakdown of imam populations and those who wilfully 'organise' terrorist attacks - a percentage figure will be fine.

They are known to the authorities … that’s how only a very few attacks ( normally lone wolves) are successful …. don’t bother about it ….carry on being protected in your naivety, believing these “gentlemen”  are harmless “scholars” ….. and hope anyone you know isn’t one day blown to pieces by them. 😞

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Benroon said:

You are attempting to educate the uneducatable (made up word) - fair play to you.

Why on earth has the sad emoji been removed when it would be widespread with the hatred spouted by the usual suspects in this thread.

You are impervious to facts, reason & danger on this matter. You have no case, no arguments, no proper engagement, only childish ridicule. You clearly know nothing of value on this subject. You may leave. Dismissed. 😩😉😠

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

They are known to the authorities … that’s how only a very few attacks ( normally lone wolves) are successful …. don’t bother about it ….carry on being protected in your naivety, believing these “gentlemen”  are harmless “scholars” ….. and hope anyone you know isn’t one day blown to pieces by them. 😞

lol - right ok and those authorities just let them plan carnage right ? so give us, or if you're shy the police the evidence. It's depressingly the case that the haters paint huge targets on their chests to be easily shot at as you actually have nothing to go on. Nutters are nutters in ALL walks of life, it's not exclusive to any type. Right now I would say white american teenagers are probably the biggest nutters out there. Perhaps the darker skin colours of the people you don't like are clouding your judgment.

Out of interest how many people do you know that have been 'blown to pieces' ? 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

You are impervious to facts, reason & danger on this matter. You have no case, no arguments, no proper engagement, only childish ridicule. You clearly know nothing of value on this subject. You may leave. Dismissed. 😩😉😠

Whereas you feed on misinformed illiterate generic hyperbole spouted by racists. Let's face it you have a little form. To engage with a hater is a fools errand due to the general level of IQ. (As an example give us some names of academics with the same level of irrational hatred)

I've asked you for figures (facts as you call them) so lets have them, then we can discuss further ...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Benroon said:

I've asked you for figures (facts as you call them) so lets have them, then we can discuss further ...

Won't happen.

Haters are gonna hate, more interested in assumption & prejudice than figures & facts. This isn't the first thread or topic this can be observed...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Seriously ? One or two vs ten thousand ?🤣😩

You said it doesn't happen that is just one example I had personal knowledge of. There are many others that just don't get much attention from the mainstream media because anti-christian stories are not good for ratings. 

7 hours ago, astro said:

Won't happen.

Haters are gonna hate, more interested in assumption & prejudice than figures & facts. This isn't the first thread or topic this can be observed...

More naivety & willful ignorance. These are national intelligence matters. Details are not out for public discussion revealing methods, sources, patterns etc. Lives continue to be saved. Google “radical Islamic terror”. 
If I give you types further leads,on top of my ignored / dismissed detailed personal experience post, your mindset would dismiss them, as done here already. Can’t make the horse drink water only lead him to it. 

When “ hate” is mentioned by naive apologists for murder of innocents , in response to facts I asked what there is to “ love” about these people….. never any answer. 

And again never one word from your types on clear acts of radical Islamic terror.

25 minutes ago, Tim_Melb said:

You said it doesn't happen that is just one example I had personal knowledge of. There are many others that just don't get much attention from the mainstream media because anti-christian stories are not good for ratings. 

Rare as hens teeth. Post Subject is the large event of radical Islamic terror. 

1 hour ago, oldschooler said:

More naivety & willful ignorance. These are national intelligence matters. Details are not out for public discussion revealing methods, sources, patterns etc. Lives continue to be saved. Google “radical Islamic terror”. 
If I give you types further leads,on top of my ignored / dismissed detailed personal experience post, your mindset would dismiss them, as done here already. Can’t make the horse drink water only lead him to it. 

When “ hate” is mentioned by naive apologists for murder of innocents , in response to facts I asked what there is to “ love” about these people….. never any answer. 

And again never one word from your types on clear acts of radical Islamic terror.

Is you MI7, Pattaya division?

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Rare as hens teeth. Post Subject is the large event of radical Islamic terror. 

No the post subject is students that are followers of a particular religion (Islam) protesting against legislation that they disagree with. Which is their right. Legislation that students of other religions no doubt would also protest. Are you suggesting that Christians and Jews would support same sex marriage? You really need to learn to use your brain instead of just reacting to every story based on your ignorance, prejudice and bigotry. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, oldschooler said:

More naivety & willful ignorance. These are national intelligence matters. Details are not out for public discussion revealing methods, sources, patterns etc. Lives continue to be saved.

As you say, Commander 007. 😉

Don't get carried away, note the topic title.

I do indeed believe it is their right to object to the legislation - you know, citizens' rights, debates, democratic process... ever heard of it?

Again, please note what is actually being discussed here.

But it seems that I do not fit what you presume to me my "types".

Yet more assumption & prejudice on your part, without any evidence whatsoever - sad, very sad.

• Like 2

On 6/26/2022 at 7:19 AM, Fanta said:

In other new - Christian Leaders reject drugs, abortion and extra marital sex.  

It sounds all so good but do they follow their own precepts?
I remember quite a number of the recent sex scandals related to Christian priests.
Including same sex crimes against the minors. 
And I know at least one country where a Christian drunk priest causing a car accident is a very common thing unfortunately.

• Like 1

On 6/28/2022 at 8:54 AM, oldschooler said:

Lol - so your source of irrational hatred is Google 🤣🤣🤣

Your generic, specific free racist rants are simply embarrassing. I’m wondering if you have the same hatred for the American white supremacists who kill in their hundreds year after year? 

Still, count yourself lucky that for some reason you are allowed to peddle your racist hatred here. It certainly doesn’t do the forum reputation any favours but I guess it was always going to happen.

But in the meantime let us have the figures for murderers from the communities you describe versus the general population of that community (let Google be your friend 🤣🤣) as someone else said the haters never seem to have the figures… odd that. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Khunwilko said:

Sounds like the USA!

It's headed that way, again, for sure. 

USA runs in cycles, wherein 'the liberals' whinge about mostly sensible things like rights for women, minorities and other oppressed groups.  Inevitably, freaks and weirdos in the liberal tent get carried away and that triggers predictable blow back from the right-wing "conservatives".   Inevitably, freaks and weirdos in the conservative tent get carried away and the vast middle-ground of the country swings the pendulum back the other way, for a while.

Bit like the stock market.  Booms for a while.  Inevitable period of correction and re-calibration.  Wash, rinse, repeat.

17 hours ago, TWS60 said:

hat triggers predictable blow back from the right-wing "conservatives"

so this is your explanation for the Supreme Court ruling on abortion? Gun laws, people on drug related sentences, the alcohol laws, and race/gender discrimination??

Abu Hanza ( Hook Hand ) Stood on the streets of London preaching hatred to the west and his followers blocked the Streets paying till he was Extradited to the US. How would our American friends on here feel if they watched Gangs on Muslims holding Placards up saying behead the infidel's death to US marine corps child killers we saw this Daily on the Streets and the Police never took Action but if the English Defence League or anther pro UK party demonstrated they got arrested. Who attempted to behead Lee Rigby on a London street in Broad daylight?