News Forum - South Thailand’s Muslim leaders reject weed, liquor, and same-sex partnerships

Thaiger

We in the UK have and are suffering from Islamist Attacks unfortunately it makes us think the local immans in the Mosques are turning a blind eye to the Muslim extremists who radicalize the new jihadst  hiding behind the badge of Islam. Every case of child grooming gangs in the last 15 years is committed by " British Pakistani " origin. 22 mostly kids were killed by a British-born extremist radicalized at a Manchester Mosque during an Ariana Grande concert.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Yes of course, just as I am free to comment as long as I stay within the guidelines. These are the supposed representatives and only for in the hostile renegade South, but I will call them handlers or religious police. Point is they are creating their groups public dissent and my last point of my post was a hidden means to step up their insurgency as gain more support. To me it looks to be not about these 3 draft bills but has another underlying tone. They have their sharia already if they want to keep the sheep in line. I have some Muslim friends and they are not bothered by these 3 draft bills (could care less) and are quite upstanding and devout to what their religious fundamentals are. 
Just because you live or “work” in a Muslim country and either like it or tolerate it doesn’t make you the mouth piece for them. I would actually say for all religions to pipe down and keep their focus amongst themselves, but unfortunately it never happens, and politics should never be mixed with religion on the whole, and if it is there is an ulterior reason for it. They should have brought up Kratom as well with the 3 draft bills if so self righteously concerned amongst sins. These things are part of daily life already, and cigarettes and alcohol already openly on sale by the big companies they find no harm in. So let’s plainly leave it at that. 

So if they're free to comment in the land of the free, why do you complain when they do so? 

You can just ignore what you don't want to hear. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Those lunacies are not inspired by religious text, unlike Islamic murders.

Muslims accept the Koran as literal truth so when it clearly says to kill unbelievers we cannot be surprised when many do. 😡

Sam Harris collated the results of surveys across the Muslim world which showed the vast majority (75-80%) supported the extreme sharia law, concluding “moderates” are very much the minority. 😩😞

Harris makes his statements based on one survey, known to be full of holes as to the data collection method. 

• Haha 1

You are easily fooled & willfully blind to facts & reality in this matter. Never mind. 😞😉

And yet, I've survived for years in the Muslim world without managing to get shot, blown up, attacked or beheaded. 

I did get kidnapped a few times, they force fed me food and drink all day long!! 

😝😝😝

Maybe your small mindlessness and bigoted views have cost you some life experiences. 

Have you ever spent any time in many Muslim countries?

• Haha 1

Fact- based “views” though👍😉

don’t disagree with subject protests but the rank hypocrisy of that “ culture” sticks in the craw😡

No, a view is an opinion. And yours are bigoted. 

• Haha 1

Well, hats off to King Henry & Martin Luther for splitting off Protestants from the murdering child -raping RC Church😉👍

Seriously??

What did the world do to you!!

😆😆😆

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

And yet, I've survived for years in the Muslim world without managing to get shot, blown up, attacked or beheaded. 

I did get kidnapped a few times, they force fed me food and drink all day long!! 

😝😝😝

Maybe your small mindlessness and bigoted views have cost you some life experiences. 

Have you ever spent any time in many Muslim countries?

About 12 years (Gulf). Saw through their nonsense within first three months. They’ve completely fooled you though. … move along, nothing to see here, right, regular people, no problem….you can’t be serious 😩😩😡

16 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

About 12 years (Gulf). Saw through their nonsense within first three months. They’ve completely fooled you though. … move along, nothing to see here, right, regular people, no problem….you can’t be serious 😩😩😡

And in all your twelve years there(if we're to believe that), what bad things happened to you?

What did they do to you to make you hate them so much?

Just curious really, because you're coming across as a bit of a pyscho..

You didn't spend much time with Arabs or what?

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

No, a view is an opinion. And yours are bigoted. 

Bigotry involves unreasonable beliefs.

Mine are grounded in reason, fact, experience, observation & study. 

Your bizarre inability to acquire same grounding, or draw different conclusions, is the fault here. I wouldn’t be surprised if you are a gullible “convert”. 

I speak here in general about Muslims as a Group. I know several fine Muslims judged so as individuals. All my kids are mixed race incidentally.I dislike all Extremism.

One Muslim colleague & friend worked undercover in mosques, community etc.,as a true patriot, at great risk, gathering vital terrorist -foiling information. For every O2 or London Bridge outrage, TWELVE are stopped in UK alone. 

Another reason how I KNOW directly what these savages are really about, on a widespread basis. 

5 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

And in all your twelve years there(if we're to believe that), what bad things happened to you?

What did they do to you to make you hate them so much?

Just curious really, because you're coming across as a bit of a pyscho..

You didn't spend much time with Arabs or what?

Are you for real ? Total Denial ? Should I “love” these savages? They would cut your throat if directed. They are certainly not your “ friends”. See my other response on this just now. 😡

1 hour ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

So if they're free to comment in the land of the free, why do you complain when they do so? 

As you do continually😉😎

3 hours ago, vlad said:

We in the UK have and are suffering from Islamist Attacks unfortunately it makes us think the local immans in the Mosques are turning a blind eye to the Muslim extremists who radicalize the new jihadst  hiding behind the badge of Islam. Every case of child grooming gangs in the last 15 years is committed by " British Pakistani " origin. 22 mostly kids were killed by a British-born extremist radicalized at a Manchester Mosque during an Ariana Grande concert.

“ Imam” organize from their mosques many terrorist attacks. The worst evil 😩😡

18 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Bigotry involves unreasonable beliefs.

Mine are grounded in reason, fact, experience, observation & study. 

Your bizarre inability to acquire same grounding, or draw different conclusions, is the fault here. I wouldn’t be surprised if you are a gullible “convert”. 

I speak here in general about Muslims as a Group. I know several fine Muslims judged so as individuals. All my kids are mixed race incidentally.I dislike all Extremism.

One Muslim colleague & friend worked undercover in mosques, community etc.,as a true patriot, at great risk, gathering vital terrorist -foiling information. For every O2 or London Bridge outrage, TWELVE are stopped in UK alone. 

Another reason how I KNOW directly what these savages are really about, on a widespread basis. 

Most people would find your beliefs unreasonable.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Are you for real ? Total Denial ? Should I “love” these savages? They would cut your throat if directed. They are certainly not your “ friends”. See my other response on this just now. 😡

So what bad things happened to you in your supposed 12 years? you never said

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

As you do continually😉😎

What am I complaining about. 

Your bigotry is your own problem. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

So what bad things happened to you in your supposed 12 years? you never said

Pathetic deflection. No proper engagement. address my case issues or be quiet. Not one word from you about systematic Islamic terror & violence. 😩🤣useless “ comments”. You may leave now. Dismissed. 😞

4 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Pathetic deflection. No proper engagement. address my case issues or be quiet. Not one word from you about systematic Islamic terror & violence. 😩🤣useless “ comments”. You may leave now. Dismissed. 😞

So we'll take that as nothing bad happened to you then shall we ...👍🏻👍🏻

And it's all in your head ...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

You can call it only complaining if you like as your perogative as it surely puts the negative spin on it, but it is rather and obvervation and statement with a pfff to go along with it. Let's see what the true motive of this protest of theirs is about and leads to as I just don't buy face level or value as this comment pasted below seems to lead to something else. All of this nonesense comes from the south.

Article quote: An MP from Thailand’s Muslim-majority Prachachat Party, Sugarno Matha, said the party has informed other political parties that practising Muslims should not have to follow any laws contrary to their religious or other beliefs.

50 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

You can call it only complaining if you like as your perogative as it surely puts the negative spin on it, but it is rather and obvervation and statement with a pfff to go along with it. Let's see what the true motive of this protest of theirs is about and leads to as I just don't buy face level or value as this comment pasted below seems to lead to something else. All of this nonesense comes from the south.

Article quote: An MP from Thailand’s Muslim-majority Prachachat Party, Sugarno Matha, said the party has informed other political parties that practising Muslims should not have to follow any laws contrary to their religious or other beliefs.

But there is no law telling them they have to smoke weed or have gay sex. 

As is the case in many Muslim owned resorts in the South where the owner 'cares' about such things, alcohol is not for sale etc. I wouldn't expect too many Muslim owned dispensaries!

But anyways, a lot of this is just chest puffing, bottom line is that if someone wants to smoke dope they will, regardless of what some boring old political fart says. 

Yoof worldwide aren't known for listening to their 'elders and betters', why would yoof in the South be any different ...

10 hours ago, oldschooler said:

He’s also getting fooled by the public face vs hidden thinking.

Actually I was agreeing with you. 

23 hours ago, oldschooler said:

no reason to like them. Every reason to fear them. You missed out the culture & practice of beheadings, mutilations, crane hangings, child bride rape, murder/ suicides, stoning, women as objects, killing & lying to unbelievers, Koran a “ cut & paste” of earlier texts … large number of violent extremists; the mother load of evil in fact.

Oh and the majority of “ moderates” (who don’t exist according to various poll results) would be irrelevant if they did exist. Did I mention the death penalties for blasphemy & apostasy ? 

3.4million of US population are muslims, 2.6million of UK population are muslims, how many beheadings, mutilations, crane hangings, child bride rapes and stoning incidents have been recorded in those nations ?

To tar a whole 'type' of people with the same brush to justify irrational hatred is embarrassingly stupid imo.

But one thing that is great about this increasingly difficult world is just about every indication I pick up is the enormous tolerance of youth (voted overwhelmingly against Brexit etc) that will come to the fore once the elderly embittered xenophobes have died off, possibly as soon as a couple of generations.

A great new dawn for the planet.

23 hours ago, Faraday said:

Some yes, but by no means all of them, by a very big margin.

To further address your post & not wanting to stray from the thread topic, the IRA certainly had a darn good go.

Correct, but the IRA were white, so they're excused by the supremacists. 

10 hours ago, Fanta said:

If the majority took an excerpt from the Koran as a command then we would be seeing far Muslim vs unbeliever incidents. There are 1,400,000,000 Muslims and counting in the world. That is 1 in 5 people. You are misrepresenting the actions of a minority as the will of a majority. Not all Muslims are dying to do their worst, not all school kids are hoarding weapons for that final special day and not all black males are criminals. A very small minority in all cases. 

You are attempting to educate the uneducatable (made up word) - fair play to you.

Why on earth has the sad emoji been removed when it would be widespread with the hatred spouted by the usual suspects in this thread.

4 hours ago, oldschooler said:

“ Imam” organize from their mosques many terrorist attacks. The worst evil 😩😡

So send the detailed evidence you have to the police. Simples right, just think of all the good that will do to society. Oh hang on you read it on a forum right .........

But in the meantime, whilst the respective forces work on your information, give us a breakdown of imam populations and those who wilfully 'organise' terrorist attacks - a percentage figure will be fine.

• Haha 1