News Forum - Popular Thai movies you need to watch at least once

Thaiger

Have you had enough of watching Hollywood movies or indie films? Yes? Then maybe it’s time to change your moviegoing habit and check out the best Thai films on offer. The selection just keeps growing and improving. Choosing which one to watch can be difficult. But let The Thaiger help you out with a few popular Thai movies that will have you on the edge of your seat. Ong-Bak: The Thai Warrior This action-packed classic should be on everybody’s list. Ong-Bak is widely credited with thrusting Thai kickboxing onto the international stage and putting Thailand’s film industry on the map. When […]

The story Popular Thai movies you need to watch at least once as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Jafagreg said:

Chocolat is a brilliant Thai movie. Well worth checking out

The only movie that I know of called Chocolat, isn't Thai.

Will you enlighten me, please?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jafagreg said:

Chocolat is a brilliant Thai movie. Well worth checking out

Totally agree, brilliant. 

The ending fight sequences are probably the best that have ever been filmed. I wince every time I watch them. And the others in the film are just as good.

4 hours ago, Bluesofa said:

Just looking at the sub-headline, I thought SuckSeed was a Thai version of Deep Throat.

Nah, it's about Budgies.

• Haha 1

The 2015 movie Iron Ladies Roar.

I remember watching it in the Cinema here in Pattaya my side's were sore for a week I laughed so much. 

• Thanks 1