Senator tests positive for Covid-19 after Parliament sessions

Thaiger

After a week of important meetings with most of Parliament in attendance, Senator Lieutenant General Lertrit Wechsawan has tested positive for Covid-19. The 74 year old member of parliament was in attendance for the parliamentary proceedings regarding government referendum voting and later confirmed the diagnosis. It is hoped that exposure and close proximity was limited with the senator, and it may have helped limit interaction that he left the meetings early each day of the session. But he left the meetings early because of feelings of dizziness and not feeling well, which calls into question if he was exercising responsible […]

The post Senator tests positive for Covid-19 after Parliament sessions appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Imagine if he was, that would put the cat amongst the sandbox pigeons. They may change required sandbox hotel requirement from SHA+ to ACQ for 14 days, which will be put in place on the 30th June.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

Any chance of the Thai parliament being put into quarantine as a Burmese work camp might?

No chance.

Thais are the scum of the earth.

Keep them out of the West.

Even the "smart" ones have no common sense. This is the root, lack of common sense in the Thai population, of the Covid spread, not government policies. And believe me, I'm no supporter of the current government but I know where the true blame lies.

• Cool 1