News Forum - Ministry of Public Health insist there is no plan to roll out fifth Covid vaccine

Thaiger

The Department of Disease Control yesterday announced Thailand has no plans to roll out a fifth Covid-19 vaccine. The Ministry of Public Health has yet to decide whether a fifth shot would be needed and whether it would even be safe and effective to do so. DDC director-general Opas Karnkawinpong says concerned members of the public should discuss the matter with their doctors, including those who need to travel to China or Japan. China requires foreign visitors to have 2 Sinovac or Sinopharm jabs, while Japan insist on 3 shots, 1 one of which should be an mRNA vaccine. It […]

The story Ministry of Public Health insist there is no plan to roll out fifth Covid vaccine as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Crazy what happened.

From “2 weeks to flatten the curve” over “1 little shot and you are 100% protected forever” to this here.

Everyone who fell for these lies deserved it. You get what you deserve. Everyone. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, HighSo said:

Crazy what happened.

From “2 weeks to flatten the curve” over “1 little shot and you are 100% protected forever” to this here.

Everyone who fell for these lies deserved it. You get what you deserve. Everyone. 

Sound like an anti vaxer.

Well you enjoy the rest of your life with many restrictions on where you can go, seems China and Japan cannot be on your bucket list ever. 

You might find a few more places that place great restriction on your acceptable entry to their country.

Shit of a way to start a holiday with compulsory quarantine for 10-14 days in a lot countries you may want to visit. Then again you can just stay home and do it virtually on the internet. Cheaper too.

Enjoy your right to free choice. 😄

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, palooka said:

Well you enjoy the rest of your life with many restrictions on where you can go, seems China and Japan cannot be on your bucket list ever. 

You might find a few more places that place great restriction on your acceptable entry to their country.

Shit of a way to start a holiday with compulsory quarantine for 10-14 days in a lot countries you may want to visit. Then again you can just stay home and do it virtually on the internet. Cheaper too.

You sound completely clueless. Around 65 countries and growing have ZERO entry restrictions anymore. By next month, Thailand will join the list.

NO country other than China is still doing a 10-14 day quarantine and China applies this REGARDLESS of vaccination status.

Your precious vaccine didn't really get you any additional travel privileges, because as soon as testing was scrapped for the vaccinated, countries generally started switching to either vaccination OR testing and soon afterwards, nothing at all.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, palooka said:

A potential fifth shot in an 18 month timeframe and you are still calling it a vaccine? Like they say, it’s easier to fool someone than to get them to admit they’ve been fooled! What are you going to post when the mainstream media stop issuing the subliminal buzzwords, like anti-VAX  for you to copy?

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Cg66 said:

A potential fifth shot in an 18 month timeframe and you are still calling it a vaccine? Like they say, it’s easier to fool someone than to get them to admit they’ve been fooled! What are you going to post when the mainstream media stop issuing the subliminal buzzwords, like anti-VAX  for you to copy?

Are the vaccines still under EUA or have any been fully approved yet?

5 hours ago, palooka said:

You do know that the vaccines are "experimental" don't you.

Put that question to the test, Show me any government that has fully authorized within the pre existing guidelines that the whuflu vax is fully tested and safe.🧐

• Like 2

Yes. Proud anti-vaxxer here! Any problems with that? You got successfully brainwashed by media to see that term as an insult? I see it as a compliment, thanks!

Since the last two years I realized that the whole Asian continent consists of people that are willingly obeying every rule the government imposes on them, so yeah, Asia is completely out of the radar for me from now anyway. My land+house here in Thailand is on the market and as soon as it’s sold I am gone forever, cannot wait to leave all these sheepish expats here behind as well. The last two years were an eye-opener that the freedom in Thailand is long gone.

China? How any sane person would ever want to go there after what they did to their people in the last two years? Only brain-deads and masochists.

As of today, I can enter 59 countries without ANY restrictions and 77 countries with just a negative test while departing from Thailand. That is enough, no need to visit the few other countries.

It seems that you are not only completely brainwashed, but completely clueless as well. 

And malicious joy seems to be high on your bad character list as well. Just because you got fooled by yourself into injecting a so-called “vaccine” you are making fun of the people who got restricted by the criminal goons controlling countries in the world.

Sadly many people I know were not so resistant like me. They never wanted to take the vaccine, but were being blackmailed and extorted into taking it, with similar arguments that you presented. They deeply regret it nowadays.

Edited by HighSo
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Thaidup said:

Put that question to the test, Show me any government that has fully authorized within the pre existing guidelines that the whuflu vax is fully tested and safe.🧐

And you can't call me an "anti vaxer" 12 years ago I went through a series of Hepatitis vaccinations "voluntarily"  that was offered for my job in security, emphasizing the term OFFERED.

10 minutes ago, HighSo said:

Yes. Proud anti-vaxxer here! Any problems with that? You got successfully brainwashed by media to see that term as an insult? I see it as a compliment, thanks!

Since the last two years I realized that the whole Asian continent consists of people that are willingly obeying every rule the government imposes on them, so yeah, Asia is completely out of the radar for me from now anyway. My land+house here in Thailand is on the market and as soon as it’s sold I am gone forever, cannot wait to leave all these sheepish expats here behind as well. The last two years were an eye-opener that the freedom in Thailand is long gone.

China? How any sane person would ever want to go there after what they did to their people in the last two years? Only brain-deads and masochists.

As of today, I can enter 59 countries without ANY restrictions and 77 countries with just a negative test while departing from Thailand. That is enough, no need to visit the few other countries.

It seems that you are not only completely brainwashed, but completely clueless as well. 

And malicious joy seems to be high on your bad character list as well. Just because you got fooled by yourself into injecting a so-called “vaccine” you are making fun of the people who got restricted by the criminal goons controlling countries in the world.

Sadly many people I know were not so resistant like me. They never wanted to take the vaccine, but were being blackmailed and extorted into taking it, with similar arguments that you presented. They deeply regret it nowadays.

I feel your anguish, Try to be above it, move to the North of Thailand, We are still free up here. In the country no one cares about face diapers or vaxxines, Don't give up yet, we still have most of our freedom up here.👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cg66 said:

Why is it not a vaccine just because you need 3 or 4 shots in 18 months? A lot of people get an annual flu shot. That a vaccine also. I get regular tetanus shots. Also a vaccine. Maybe I’ve missed why you think they are not vaccines. Unless you think all vaccines give 100% protection? They don’t. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Soidog said:

Why is it not a vaccine just because you need 3 or 4 shots in 18 months? A lot of people get an annual flu shot. That a vaccine also. I get regular tetanus shots. Also a vaccine. Maybe I’ve missed why you think they are not vaccines. Unless you think all vaccines give 100% protection? They don’t. 

The main issue is mandating everyone to get it, to fly, to go to the mall etc, no one has to show a flu shot to do anything, should be the same for cov2 in my opinion. up to you, as we say in Thailand.

• Like 2

I've had four shots already. Lived to tell the tale. Don't see what all the fuss is about. 

Got no issue with taking another. Also got no sympathy for the unvaxed who get sick and die. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Thaidup said:

I feel your anguish, Try to be above it, move to the North of Thailand, We are still free up here. In the country no one cares about face diapers or vaxxines, Don't give up yet, we still have most of our freedom up here.👍

Where exactly? If you don’t wanna tell publicly, PM me.

I know several people up north (Khon Kaen, Pai, Chiang Mai, Loei) and they all telling the same story.

All muzzled up, even the kids in school.

6 hours ago, HighSo said:

Best of luck selling up and going elsewhere. Does sound like it might be a good change for you.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, palooka said:

You actually put the finger on it, although probably unwillingly. The requirements to be vaccinated have much more to do with restrictions and make people compliant and obedient then actually trying to contain a health emergency. I don't understand how people with still a bit of rational thinking left can think differently. How is it otherwise that a vaccine that is not helping in preventing to get the disease nor preventing from passing it on to others is hailed as a great success ? Because it would prevent a more serious outcome ? Well right now for example in Israel most of the deaths and hospitalizations with and from Covid are vaccinated people. What is undoubtedly the case and even finds it way now in the MSM is that the mRNA vaccine carries great risks of serious side effects and even death. But using coercion, threats and exclusion to force people to take, what is basically still an experimental drug, is in my book criminal and not an act of free choice.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, HighSo said:

Very well said. I absolutely endorse your comment.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Thaidup said:

Well aware they are experimental and not 100% but I listen to the health authorities and hope they are making the best decisions for us.  They are the trained experts.

Conspiracy theorists, that seem to abound on the subject of vaccines, are not qualified beyond using a keyboard and spouting phrases like "someone told me" or "I read somewhere".

My judgement and making these decisions cannot be too bad, done me well for 70 plus years and if the health authorities got it right then I might have a few more years if I contract Covid.

Then again the bloke upstairs may decide to tap  me on the shoulder and say 'times up' and an idiot on a motor bike runs over me.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Ohh… no more boosters. Can I still wear my Spider-Man mask to bed? The wife is quite used to it by now. The hired help not so much. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, HighSo said:

Where exactly? If you don’t wanna tell publicly, PM me.

I know several people up north (Khon Kaen, Pai, Chiang Mai, Loei) and they all telling the same story.

All muzzled up, even the kids in school.

Kids at school is the worst - get the masks off the children , it's hampering their ability to learn and communicate, it's cruel. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, HighSo said:

See ya! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Donald said:

Very well said. I absolutely endorse your comment.

You're leaving too? 😆😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well aware they are experimental and not 100% but I listen to the health authorities and hope they are making the best decisions for us.  They are the trained experts.

Conspiracy theorists, that seem to abound on the subject of vaccines, are not qualified beyond using a keyboard and spouting phrases like "someone told me" or "I read somewhere".

My judgement and making these decisions cannot be too bad, done me well for 70 plus years and if the health authorities got it right then I might have a few more years if I contract Covid.

Then again the bloke upstairs may decide to tap  me on the shoulder and say 'times up' and an idiot on a motor bike runs over me.

Very pretentious comment at the least. First, the health authorities shouldn't make decisions for us, but could advice what they think we should do by providing us with real and comprehensible information. And when you refer to trained experts, who did you have in mind. I don't need to point out that real heavy weight scientists have spoken out against the mRNA vaccines. One of them Robert Malone who was actually involved in the development of this vaccine. Or what about Michael Yeadon ex vice president of Pfizer and head of scientific research. Or what about Luc Montagnier who received the Nobel price in medicine for his discovery of the immunodeficiency virus (aids). All of these people are experts who where highly regarded for their expertise and specialized knowledge of the matter until they dared to start questioning the so called "vaccine". From there onward they where vilified, slandered and their history erased and altered. So don't you going around insulting people that still have a little bit of critical thinking left calling them conspiracy theorists and keyboard warriors.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, palooka said:

Best of luck selling up and going elsewhere. Does sound like it might be a good change for you.

Jamaica. The men there got testosterone compared to Asians. They don’t f*ck around, they are fighting for their freedom.

27% vaccination rate, most probably half of that just on paper to allow them the benefits of vaxxed people.

Way less trash than in polluted Asia as well. Cleaner air. English-speaking locals that believe in god. A bit dangerous in some areas, but who prefers safety over freedom? Ah yeah I forgot, old and/or leftist Thai expats.

1 hour ago, Donald said:

Very pretentious comment at the least. First, the health authorities shouldn't make decisions for us, but could advice what they think we should do by providing us with real and comprehensible information. And when you refer to trained experts, who did you have in mind. I don't need to point out that real heavy weight scientists have spoken out against the mRNA vaccines. One of them Robert Malone who was actually involved in the development of this vaccine. Or what about Michael Yeadon ex vice president of Pfizer and head of scientific research. Or what about Luc Montagnier who received the Nobel price in medicine for his discovery of the immunodeficiency virus (aids). All of these people are experts who where highly regarded for their expertise and specialized knowledge of the matter until they dared to start questioning the so called "vaccine". From there onward they where vilified, slandered and their history erased and altered. So don't you going around insulting people that still have a little bit of critical thinking left calling them conspiracy theorists and keyboard warriors.

Were they questioning the vaccine or were they questioning the lack of due diligence in rushing these vaccines to the populace in the hope of reducing the serious consequences and in some cases death.

How many came out with proof these vaccines were useless? or worse dangerous to the populace?

Yes there were some side affects but there wasn't time to perfect them.

Were their theories, beliefs and negativity based on any extended due diligence, I think not, only an educated opinion and the rest of the world disagreed with them.

No one has had the liberty of 3-4 years to study Covid, Governments and WHO were reacting to a crisis of worldwide proportions.

Maybe you would have preferred no vaccines and let the virus run its course and thousands die trying to get on a respirator to breathe and the virus mutating into something more deadly. Sadly some did die this way.

Acknowledged there were and are deficiencies in the vaccines, I had a few negative experiences to the vaccines but hey I'm still here to talk about it. 

6+ million other people are not here and this figure could have potentially been far greater without the vaccines.

I'm proud that I had the vaccine and hopefully I did my bit to slow this virus down so that we don't have to find out how deadly it could have been to the selfish non vaxers who only care about themselves and don't give a rats ass about anyone else.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1