News Forum - Thai thrill-seeker charged for high-jinks riding on a highway

Thaiger

A Thai thrill-seeker has been charged with riding his motorbike dangerously in the central province of Nakhon Sawan. The 49 year old, named Chat, was recorded on video riding with no hands down a highway and at one stage almost ran into the back of a refrigerator truck. The terrifying spectacle was recorded by another motorist who uploaded the video to Facebook stating “It’s full of meth fuel.” Needless to say, the post went viral. The motorcyclist is seen letting go of the handlebar grips, lying down on the seat, and putting his hands together in a prayer motion. Chat […]

The story Thai thrill-seeker charged for high-jinks riding on a highway as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

5 hours ago, Thaiger said:

He also confessed to having a neurotic disorder.

The definition of "confess" needs to be taken into rarely seen realms in order to make that sentence seem even remotely valid.

• Like 1

Coming home tonight on major dual lane road, rural area,  doing 110 kph a motor bike flew past me, clad in black and no lights.  A lot of them seem to have a death wish.

7 hours ago, Pinetree said:

leave him to it I say, he won't be around long enough to be too much of a problem. 

agreed..will be dead within the year.....ive learned many lessons owning a motorcycle..esp in LOS

• Like 1

2 hours ago, palooka said:

Coming home tonight on major dual lane road, rural area,  doing 110 kph a motor bike flew past me, clad in black and no lights.  A lot of them seem to have a death wish.

their defense if their lucky amulets....and ignorance--and stupidity...

I want to be on scene for the thai excuses for when they peel this idiot and his amulet off the pavement

as devils advocate for these dummies--what life or future awaits these dudes..not much in my view

• Like 1

Chat was tested for drugs and alcohol but the results were negative. Chat told the police he wasn’t drunk and that he always rode like that because it is his own style. He also confessed to having a neurotic disorder.

Good on him,

8 minutes ago, Thaidup said:

Chat was tested for drugs and alcohol but the results were negative. Chat told the police he wasn’t drunk and that he always rode like that because it is his own style. He also confessed to having a neurotic disorder.

Good on him,

If that is the style to ride, motorcycle would have been made that way.

10 hours ago, PapayaBokBok said:

.ive learned many lessons owning a motorcycle..esp in LOS

Yes, I learnt to give up motorcycling here. Too damn dangerous. Still miss it, a lot. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Pinetree said:

Yes, I learnt to give up motorcycling here. Too damn dangerous. Still miss it, a lot. 

I bike and mbike here daily------danger is my middle name and ive got the scars and bad knee to prove  it